Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream

3.5

Water Purified, Squalane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Carbomer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

on 8/14/2013 6:38:00 AM

GLORIFIED VASELINE IN A JAR!!!..SERIOUSLY! Save your money. Anything is better than this junk. If you want a great hydrating eye cream try Guinot Hydrazone..

**WARNING**: I got a f**king shocking allergic reaction from this stuff!.. Let's just say that I woke up looking like I had just spent 12 rounds in the ring with Mike Tyson..

on 5/19/2013 2:34:00 PM

So far I like this product. It is a great concealer primer and hydrates the area under the eye perfectly. I sometimes use it as a night under eye cream as well and it hydrates the area perfectly. Even after the product is absorbed, you can feel your skin hydrated and soft. I would probably buy it again.

on 4/15/2013 12:01:00 PM

This is the only bobbi brown product i've liked!
I used the bobbi brown moisturizer for face and it made my skin super oily.
I use this hydrating eye cream every morning, because my eye area tends to be dry.
It helps my eye area stay moisturized throughout the day, but it doesn't cure my eye dryness.
I will buy again once i run out :)

on 4/15/2013 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have been using this since I was a teenager and I find this to be the best eye cream on the market. However..they say there is a "primer" in it, but it definitely doesn't do anything. I can't wear this and then apply my corrector and concealer, it creases like crazy. I use just a touch of this in the morning, wait for it to dry, apply my Smashbox under eye primer, and then apply my Bobbi Brown corrector and Mac NC15 studio fix concealer. I apply this cream both day and night though under my eyes, and it is soothing and it has a lovely texture. I wish it came in a tube because putting my fingers in this jar day after day feels kind of dirty...I use Bobbi Brown's whole skincare range and I love it, I'm 23 years old and I feel like I'll always look youthful using Bobbi Brown, everything is so moisturizing!

on 3/27/2013 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I got this as a sample from sephora. I use it in the morning. It goes on smooth so far it's just ok.

on 3/21/2013 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

the texture is very nice and the smell is great, hydrating, instant cooling when first applied on. it glides very easily and moist. it has some good ingredients in them such as avocado oil and sodium hyaluronate acid in them. the jar container is annoying as it can harvest germs and the ingredients become less potent esp for eye cream, it should be more hygienic than a jar type. they have taken out the parabens ingredients, i am happy that they do.

I bought this to compliment the corrector, which I *love*...this however not so much...
The cream is really really thick, like along the lines of Balmex or some diaper cream. And it doesn't melt into skin ever it seems. I've tried warming it by rubbing my fingers together as they suggested @BB, but that doesn't help. It kinda still just sits on the skin and doesn't melt in. I've found it goes on best with a concealer brush, patted on. My corrector/concealer goes on well and I do like the two together, however this is a very pricey eye cream that really only primes...it does absolutely nothing to rehydrate, plump, firm or anything...just lets your concealer go on smoothly. For the price, I'd expect more...plus I just can't get over the icky texture.
So I won't buy this one ever again...

on 2/11/2013 11:15:00 PM

Hmm.. I think my skin doesn't take well to Bobbi Brown skin care products. Tried this along with the Hydrating Face Cream and hated them both. This has a light orange scent and a light texture. However I didn't find it hydrating at all and it also stung when applied too close to my eyes.

on 2/5/2013 6:57:00 PM

Good in keeping your under-eye area hydrated and prepped for concealer application but that's about it. It does not help to reduce the appearance of dark eye circles or fine lines. I use it on the plane too to keep my under-eye area well hydrated. The small tub allows you to put it in your handbag for easy access on the plane. Too expensive for just a hydrating cream (SGD62 or GBP 21 at Heathrow Airport if I remember correctly).

on 1/26/2013 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Read the reviews and couldn't wait to try this. Once again hugely disappointed. It claims to eliminate dark circles but I never saw any improvement whatsoever. The product is thick and greasy and needs warming between two fingers before use for easier application. I would say this product is overpriced and doesn't actually do anything. Definitely would not buy again!