July 28, 2014 | 2180 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Karma Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by lesleighhhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have never tried this but if you want to get more use out of this bubble bar, use a small amount, crumble it in your tub then add The Body Shop's mandarin foaming bath and it compliments Karma excellently! Plus you get much more bubbles without ruining the smell or moisture! I'm going to buy this tomorrow so I will let you know how it works!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2010 10:21:00 AM More reviews by marmalade

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my most favorite of all LUSH products. I love their bath bombs but $6 (on average) per bath is spendier than I want to get at this point. The Bubble Bars are remarkable because they are highly fragranced (Karma in particular is my fave scent) and you can crumble the bar up to use it for about 3-4 baths vs. just one with the bombs.

I love LUSH in general and the Karma Bubble Bar is my HG of LUSH products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

another great product from lush!!! my daughter has extremely sensitive skin. i had to stop giving her bubble baths because of it and that made her feel awful because she loves her bubble baths. figured i give this a try because it's vegan and all natural. so glad i did! smells wonderful and my daughter is able to take her bubble baths again. the bars are pretty big so i'm able to cut chunks off and use the bars more than once. the bubble don't vanish so my daugher is able to enjoy a bubble bath with bubbles!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by shaecode

mmmm smells so good! this bubble bar has the best bubble pay off from all of the ones i've tried. i can get 3 baths out of one bar. the bubbles are huge and fluffy and the bath smells great. it was also really easy to crumble under the water, it didn't leave chunks all over the bath like the other ones i've tried. love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Throne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my first things i bought from the LUSH store. Its simply awesome pick for someone who wants to pick up something small but powerful bubble bath.
Just a minute ago i ran to try out this first bar. I read the reviews before hand on how it reacted to the water and the scent. A definite yes to the scent! I am in love with it! Some say its overwhelming but once you slip a bit of this into your bath it will mellow and fill the room with amazing smells. Some people put in half of their bar which i think is ridiculous since you really dont need that much to get sky high bubbles. I suggest 1/4th of the bar at the most to put in each time. Also when you come out your skin should feel smooth and lovely.
The price on this product was a bit of a downer for me. I really dont like the idea of paying 8 dollars (after adding tax) for a bar of soap that probably last me 5 good baths. Again, i do love LUSH but their prices are a bit overpriced for my taste.
Packaging was a paper bag :P
Overall i like the results of this bar. It left my skin smelling nice, and my bath bubbly. The price although is definitely over priced for a small bar of soap. I can purchase a whole liquid bottle from The Body Shop that can last me maybe 20 bubble baths for the same price! Saying so, i really do like the smell and would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 8:13:00 PM More reviews by maddsox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Karma is one of the scents that you either love or hate. When I first sniffed this at the store, I was instantly reminded of my mom... she's kind of a hippie and this spicy citrus/patchouli(?) scent was like BAM! Totally my mom, so I steered clear for myself but went ahead and purchased one for mommy dearest. Of course, she insisted that we half it, and I'm soooo glad she did.

This smells so good in the tub, makes a ton of bubbles (I used about 1/4 of the bar but could have used way less and still had plenty of bubbles), and leaves my skin silky smooth. I cannot get over how good this smells. It made the whole bathroom smell yummy. I think it could be overwhelming to those super sensitive to smells, so do beware... this is strong.

I have to admit that Karma would not have been my first choice for a scent. Snowcake is my all time favorite soap, but I have to say... Karma is now a close 2nd. What I like about Karma is that the scent lasts a lot longer than the others on my skin.

This is a keeper that I repurchase all the time.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2009 5:56:00 AM More reviews by alizarine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

The Karma scent is the perfect blend of fresh and spicy. I love it. That being said, it's also a very overwhelming scent. If you're sensitive to those, avoid this. If you're not, and if you're into a complete spicy experience- this is for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2009 7:54:00 PM More reviews by sandybabii

Love it!! First bubble bar I have used and love it! The smell was a bit strong when I first opened the packaging, but after I broke a piece off and crumbled it in the bath, it was wonderful!! I didn't use the whole lot at once, I broke a piece off each time and it lasted me around 8 baths. It always left me feeling nice and relaxed, and smelling wonderful!!! Would definitely buy it again!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2009 11:40:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAddictLa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of the first Lush products I ever bought. After using these bubble bars I will never go back to filling my bathtub with normal shower gel again! These create such big and long lasting bubbles I just love them!

I really like the smell of this bubble bar, they describe it as "spicy orange" which I totally agree. It has a strong citrus scent which I find really pleasant.

This bubble bar really makes me relax and leave my skin super smooth and soft. Just a great product overall.

I really like this and would definitely repurchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2009 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Courtney2447

Yum, I love the smell. This is my first bubble bar & I will never use a bomb again! First of all let me say I have used the bombs before because I always walked by the bubble bars cause I thought they were soap. One of the super nice employees told me about them on my last trip. I love that these bars really dissolve and dont leave that sandy residue on the tub. Ugh I think having to sit on that sandpaper ruins a bath.
The karma scent is very strong and I love it. I think this is the kind of smell people either love or hate. My boyfriend loved it so much he jumped right into the bath after I jumped out just to smell as good as me. The scent lasts & lasts, so as another positive our bathroom will smell great for a week.
My only con is that this is a pretty drying which is kind of disappointing. This may or maynot be an issue with bubble bars in general.
Overall I think this is a waay better value than a bath bomb & it was an enjoyable bath. I will buy it again cause the smell is so relaxing for bathtime.