September 30, 2014 | 1117 users online

Moisturizers - MAC - Strobe Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 10:45:00 AM More reviews by kellystars

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Yeah, it's great if you are older. Brings back some glow. (If you are already glowy then you might not see a difference, but if you aren't glowy - this helps!)

I really like the smell. And it is quite lingering, so that is sort of a plus.

It *feels* good when I put it on. My skin likes it.

Makes foundation go on more easily - I use it as a primer. I use half as much foundation this way.

This is the only thing I buy from MAC. I just run in and say "Strobe Cream" and then run out again. But I will continue to buy it as long as they make it.

Everything that Clarins Flash Balm says it is (but isnt).

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this to mix with my foundation, and was really excited to try it out. The only thing wrong with it is, you really can't see anything, I didn't even see a sheen or glow. I am a huge fan of MAC, but this was a miss for me. I returned it and got Nars Copacabana.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by hanizah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

gotta love this one! the few products which i always repurchase! makes my foundation glide on my face and it gives off a really nice glow. my skin can be quite dull at times and this works great for me. i was using clarins flash balm and MAC's strobe cream win hands down. it doesnt get too oily, which i like.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

I LOVE this. My absolutely favorite cream highlighter EVER. The shine is just the right amount, the consistency and texture is AMAZING, and I love how it gives the most natural but also very done up looking highlight. Also, I love the packaging and the price is pretty good for the amount they give you and how long it lasts! It's become part of my daily makeup routine and out of all my highlighters(I'm a highlighter junkie), this one is one of my favorites. A standout product by MAC!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Chitowngrl75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this product on Wayne Goss' youtube video. I use EL's maximum coverage foundation and I wanted a product that would add some glow to my skin since the foundation is super opaque and mattifying. Wayne suggested to mix this w/the foundation. I purchased this at MAC and OMG!!! It makes my skin have that glow from within!!!! It's not shimmery at all, just a nice glow to my skin which makes me look younger and healthier. LOVE this product!! Moisturizes my skin and makes all my foundations look so much better! Will definitely re-purchase!!!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really pretty as a cheekbone highlight. Glowy but not glittery or shimmery at all, and a bit moisturizing but not greasy. It's kind of opal-y pink, but not super pink - I have a lot of redness in my skin so I was worried it would make that look worse but it doesn't! Only reason I wouldn't buy again is because I'm switching to natural and cruelty free products and unfortunately this doesn't fit that criteria. :\ if you plan on buying, get the 1oz travel size because it's cheaper in the end. So it's $20/2oz if you buy two 1oz bottles, or $32 for 1.7oz! Doesn't make much sense lol!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The Strobe Cream works well but the Strobe Liquid Cream worked a lot better for me. It made my makeup look flawless and beautiful. I returned this for the Strobe Liquid

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by natmc13

I use this everyday on its own as it adds a lovely glowy look to my skin and highlights my cheeks and brow bones. I also mix it with my MAC studiofix foundation to add a suttle glow x

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by jujubeeb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ahhhh Strobe Cream. I have a love/hate relationship with this stuff. I love everything about it until about 3 hours after application, when it just disappears into my face. I have dry skin and it adds the perfect glow to my cheekbones and brows, but it just doesn't last. I have yet to find another highlighter that has the same opalescent sheen that Strobe Cream has :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by katrina02

I love this product! After reading so many good reviews I've decided to purchase it as I was looking for something that would make my skin 'glow' without looking too glittery.

I apply a little bit all over my face and then I put small dots on my cheeks and the middle of my forehead and then I apply my MAC Studio Fix liquid foundation with my Sigma F82 kabuki brush mixing it all together. These two products go beautify together, as you get great long-lasting coverage from the foundation but it looks very luminous without being over the top. Strobe cream has some moisturizing properties so it blends beautify.

It's not cheap but a little gos a long way and I will definitely repurchase it.