September 21, 2014 | 1213 users online

Treatments (Eye) - MD Forte - skin rejuvenation eye cream

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2009 1:58:00 PM More reviews by onessee

9/4/10 UPDATE: I've been using this for 1.5 years, and wish I had taken "before" pics. I'm not one to notice small differences, so I can definitely tell a big difference using this. I think the people who don't like it haven't been patient enough. My crow's feet are MUCH improved. This stuff lasts a really long time. I'll definitely continue using.

Wow, what a great find - thanks to MUA! I noticed an immediate difference within just the first week of using it. The only real fine lines/wrinkles I have are under/around my eyes (crow's feet), due to a combination of fair skin, disastrous sun exposure, and years of tugging/pulling on my delicate eye area (putting in contacts, not taking care when removing eye makeup, etc.).

I don't have puffiness or dark circles to contend with, and I've tried everything to find a product that could help me with just this specific "fine lines around eyes" problem. I've tried drugstore brands and high-end products, but with no real results. Until now! I've only been using it for about 4 weeks, and started off using it every other night, which seems to be what my skin can handle. If I start getting red/scaly, I stop using it for a night or two and it's fine. I'll give an update on this review once I've had a chance to use it for a few months. But so far, things are looking good.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2009 1:05:00 PM More reviews by gigilarue2001

I swear by the MD forte line. It' is all I use. It's all that my sensitive skin can use. I have used the II cleanser and II lotion since I was 28, now I am 36 1/2 years old. I decide to try the eye cream and it did cause my under eyes to dry out (very scaly) and produce some fine wrinkles that were not there before. I used it for about a week. The last 2-3 days of using it, I did apply it 2x. I have since stopped (6 days ago) the lines are some what getting better. If the fine lines fade, I may attempt to use it very sparely at night only. I still love their products. I am a little skeptical about using the eye cream at this point. I wanted to let people know there are some people that it can have a adverse affect on because I did purchase it based other peoples great reviews. Just don't apply it 2x a day, for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2008 12:47:00 AM More reviews by michelleb1911

This is an amazing eye treatment. It takes a while to build up to using it every night or every second night. When I first got it I was a bit over enthusiastic and ended up with red raw patches under each eye. Ouch. It is such a strong concentrated product. So I cut back to one night a week and very slowly built up over 6 or 7 months and now I can use it probably 4 or 5 nights a week. It helps with fine lines which have virtually disappeared, puffiness, discoloration, bumps. Its great stuff and really does what it promises.
But keep in mind this is not a moisturiser. It is a treatment and I only use this at night. During the day I use specific moisturising products.

Edit. I just noticed that now when I look in the mirror and smile the fine lines (smile/movement lines that Botox gets rid of) at the sides of my eyes have almost totally disappeared. I have NO lines at all when not smiling. The skin around my eyes looks better than when I was 25 (I'm 38 now) because of this product. Again, if anyone is having trouble with peeling or rawness - do some research on the active ingredients Retinol & Glycolic Acid. The way they rejuvinate your skin is to exfoliate the old skin and stimulate collagen reproduction for regenerated skin to be revealed. Usage must be built up slowly over a long time - months, not days or weeks. I still only use it an average of 4 nights a week and I've been on it for about 1 year. I'll be using this for the rest of my life. Amazing stuff.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2008 11:30:00 AM More reviews by sloro

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Fabulous eye cream, best one I have used yet. Has not caused any of the dreaded under eye bumps and has really smoothed my eye area. Works well under makeup, or can be used at night if you prefer. It's a bit pricey, but definitely worth it in my opinion. I bought this from Skincarerx.com using the code MUA20 for a 20% discount.
EDIT: This is now HG! The most amazing product I have used on my eyes. Little eye bumps are gone, smooth skin and my wrinkles/crow's feet fading fast! I have been using AM and PM with amazing results. ♥
Beware that this can be drying, so you may need an extra moisturizer over this.
EDIT: I cannot use this daily as it is too drying, I have gone to every 2 to 3 days. Still the best eye cream ever made!!!
Ingredients:
Purified Water (Aqua), Ammonium Glycolate Glycolic Acid, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Oil Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax (and) Tocopheryl Acetate Retinol (and) Ceteareth-20, Isododecane, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone (and) Polysilicone-11, Nylon-12, Microcrystalline Cellulose (and) Cellulose Gum, Retinyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate, Superoxide Dismutase, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Gel (and) Maltodextrin, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2008 11:28:00 AM More reviews by whitesnow79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought it for the first time thinking that I will get good results from it, but I really didn't like it at all. The bags under my eyes looked worse. I don't have wrinkles under my eyes, but when I used this product, I all of a sudden got wrinkles! I immediately stop using it and my eyes look normal now. This product has parabens, and I will not use harsh eye cream with chemicals on my eyes again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2008 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Naida

I started using this about 6 weeks ago. I have very undereye circles and as I've grown older, the dark skin has become "chicken skiny" in texure. Not milia - much finer, but bumpy. Based on reviews here, I decided to give MD forte a go.

I've only been using it in the mornings, under moisturizer and concealor. All I can say is that it must be working because I completely forgot about the chicken skin until the other day. I took a really close look and wow - what a difference. I also had a few horizontal lines creeping into that area, and they've dimished by at least 50%. I'm one of those that's tried it all; not any more. I'll be sticking with this product.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2008 12:46:00 AM More reviews by bijouxqueen

This is a fabulous eye cream and works like a dream for fine lines and overall moisturizing. I have spent up to $200 for eye cream, and this one tops them all. Also, the packaging prevents the product from becoming contaminated...no fingers in the jar. I wear contact lenses and have trouble with most creams...Either they cloud up my lenses, or have an offensive smell. Not with this one. I have bought it again and again, and will buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2008 3:06:00 PM More reviews by crankywanky

I've used this eye cream now for almost 1.5 months 2 x a day. I was really really hoping that this would help the milia like the other reviewers noted, but my prayers were not answered. The milia around my eyes hasn't had any noticeable difference, maybe its gotten lighter in color, but defenitely hasn't stopped forming or gotten rid of even the smallest milia.

The product sinks in easily and leaves no offending smell. It keeps my eye mositurized, but nothing an OTC couldn't do. It didn't change my dark circles and I never had any puffiness to begin with.

I did go through the stage of getting red, crepey eyes after 2 weeks of using it. Other reviewners got red after the a few days of using it. My boyfriend noticed the redness and asked me if I got a black eye! After the redness died down, no noticeable difference happened.

I ordered SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.5 to replace this, so hopefully that will work. It sucks that Sephora didn't carry this brand cause then I could've returned it.

The packaging is a nice pump that you can control the amount that comes out.

Bought at: Skincarerx.com

Price: ~$47

Size: 1.7oz

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2008 1:26:00 AM More reviews by bellatrix13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I started using this about 6 weeks ago, and was worried about some of the negative side effects other posters have mentioned, but so far the worst side effect I've experienced is slight irritation when I first started using it. That has eased somewhat, however, and now I can apply the eye cream twice a day with no problems. I've seen a slight decrease in my undereye lines, which is a nice development! Hopefully if I continue to use it I'll see even more improvement. I'll update later...

***Update: I've been using this continuously for a few months now, and honestly I see no difference in my undereye creases. I'll probably use it up, but I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2008 11:18:00 PM More reviews by cotter

This is the ONLY product that removed my crows feet and wrinkles. My plastic surgeon sells this in his office...internet it is cheaper! I will forever use this product! My mom and sister noticed that my fine lines and wrinkles are gone! Love this product!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No