Cover Girl Professional Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Mascara

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been on the hunt for a good drug store mascara, and I think I've found it in Cover Girl's Professional mascara. In the last week I've tried Cover Girl Clump Crusher, Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes, and Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping mascaras--and Cover Girl's Professional is the BEST PERFORMING so far!

This product plumps lashes without clumps while providing length as well! So far I have had no issues with smudging, and only a little bit of flaking, but that is ok with me.

Definitely recommend trying this product out!!

on 12/1/2012 3:51:00 AM

If you have long lashes that need a little emphasizing and if you are definately for the natural look with no spider-leg effect and nothing bombastic or superficial, then this might be your mascara.
I have it with a curved brush in colour brown and it works awesomely for me. It does not clump or flake, yet it is easy to remove (I use BIODERMA micelle solution for the task).
All in all - I recommend and will repurchase for sure.

on 11/29/2012 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Awesome mascara. Builds great volume and length with no effort. Doesn't smudge or flake. There are so many new mascaras on the market with ridiculous claims that don't deliver, it's so nice to see just a great mascara with great results.

on 11/28/2012 11:06:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Nice consistency and applies nicely to the lashes. The wand/bristles reach those little lashes in the corners. It does smudge under my eyes by the end of the day.

on 11/28/2012 7:56:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This was my first ever mascara. All I can remember from using this was hating it. It was clumpy and didn't do anything to my lashes... Now thinking back I recall the packaging breaking on me and it made a mess over everything. Aaah messy memories :(

on 11/23/2012 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Wonderful mascara! I've been using black/brown for over a year now and keep repurchasing. Have no desire to look for any other mascara...just go straight to this one every time!

on 11/6/2012 3:50:00 PM

I went out on a limb purchasing this since we've been on a budget to save for the baby. I honestly didn't have great expectations for this mascara, but I was blown away! My HG used to be VS beauty rush mascara, but I can't find it anywhere so I think it's been discontinued. This is my new HG! You can't beat it for $4. I'm a sucker for a curved mascara wand, and this mascara has the option of either the regular wand, or the curved. I will continue to purchase this mascara until they either change the formula, or it winds up discontinued like every other product I love ):

UPDATE: So I took one lippie off because I tried the Professional Super Thick Lash, and that one is so much better than this one! I couldn't believe the amount of length and clumpless volume. I just wish that one came with a curved brush.

EDIT: I purchased another tube and am not really impressed. I thought this was great before, I don't know if there was a formula change? It just kind of left my lashes looking super limp. I've been using this for my lower lashes because the curved brush is the perfect shape and really grabs all the little lashes. I've also noticed that it is a little flaky, which it never was before. I'll use this tube up, but I won't repurchase. I'll keep repurchasing the Super Thick Lash instead - that stuff is A M A Z I N G! It's HG for sure.

on 11/2/2012 5:47:00 PM

I found this to be a surprisingly good "cheap" mascara: goes on nicely with no clumping, leaves lashes soft and not brittle, and the brush size is good if you, like me, dislike the hugely oversized brushes that are so popular now. This mascara doesn't give me huge, dramatic lashes, but it's perfect for everyday wear and comes off easily. This and Almay's mascara are my fave drugstore choices.

on 10/21/2012 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Absolutely amazing! Very natural looking. Not dry, not liquidy, it's just right. There can be some little bubbles of a very super tiny clump like so small but just press it out with your fingers and it'll be fine and out and you'll look amazing. It applies evenly and smooth, it's just so nice. Best drug-store mascara I think, Falsies has a lot of clumps for me and its makes the lashes look long- some longer than other so it looks silly and over exaggerated.

on 8/21/2012 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Good effective old fashioned wanded mascara for a budget price if you are not looking for too much drama however unfortunately this makes my eyes burn and water and then it gets sticky. Generally I love Covergirl mascaras but this one just didn't do it for me.