August 29, 2014 | 1884 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Jr88

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product!, being a 49 yr young women, not old, this product made my skin look the way I felt, I notice my pores were getting larger, more breakouts, I tried this in a free gift ! I used the sample and have already purchased a new larger bottle. It made a real difference , I will be purchasing this again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by catherineanastasia

Abso must for everyone! I have tried Lancomes Genefique.. And its not a patch on ANR, I cannot go to sleep without it! My face would feel weird if It didn't get its dose of ANR each night!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by CarlaCatalina

I have this for a year until I finished it.. I use it sparringly since this is soooo expensive 😭💔 I bought this because I've heard so many good things about this serum. Some beauty bloggers even told us it's their Holy Grail product. And it turns out it makes my skin looks radiant and it evens out my complexion. Sure it doesn't happen overnight, but sometimes I feel like it does 😂 When i got pimple, i just dabbed it on, and voila tomorrow it's already gone. The only downside is the price tag. I'm still saving up for my next bottle.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by ChristyMakeup3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Despite still having the occasional breakout, I'm getting to the age where I'm starting to notice fine lines. I tried this product hoping to improve the overall appearance of my skin, but it didn't work for me. This felt like a gel mask on my face, one I couldn't peel off. It was uncomfortable and the sensation would wake me up. Each morning after I used it, I would have little clogged pores and inflamed whiteheads.

I returned this product after using it for 2 weeks. It's too expensive to hang onto it if it doesn't work!

Just a bunch of hype.

6 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by charmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I bought this during a trip to Hong Kong and Japan in March after reading good reviews on MUA. I used it in both places and had no adverse reactions, and very good results! It was good to test it in a humid city (HK) and then dry, chilly, windy, and snowy weather (various locations in Japan) and it didn't let me down in either locations! 2 weeks later I'm using it in Brisbane, Australia, which gets humid and as my skin was fine in the cold in Japan, I am confident it will be fine in our winter here. My skin was radiant, soft and supple within days of using this and I'm still seeing improvements in my appearance from applying this nightly. I've gone so far as to apply this to my neck and d├ęcolletage... it's using more, I know... I bought this in a duo pack with the Advanced Night Repair Eye and I'm surprised with that too. I was impressed with both that I bought a second duo pack when I left HK! I love this serum and highly recommend this, it is pricey but worth it. Your skin will thank you!

I probably should add that 2 weeks isn't long enough but I'm happy so far. I have combination skin, more on the oily side and it hasn't made my skin oiler. I'm also prone to pimples (usually before my period) so I've yet to see how that goes... but it hasn't made me break out in pimples either. So far so good...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by liveforever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Such an overpriced product but here is my review.

Two weeks in: yes, my pores are significantly smaller in appearance. I have very large pores.

I look rested. I am an exhausted student and this has made me look less puffy, less jowlely (if that's a word) and overall more refreshed looking.

Prior to this I used 'When Hope Is Not Enough" by Philosophy and it didn't perform like this. So yes, this does something.

With that said, Paula's Choice has a new vitamin C serum that is half the cost and apparently (according to the reviews) performs just as well. That is my next purchase. Ill compare the two & let MUA know.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 3:54:00 AM More reviews by Guilermo

My T-Zone (Nose and Forehead) where very badly covered with blackhead and large pores. After using Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II for about two weeks mornings and night my T-Zone looks better, the pores are smaller and the blackheads are almost gone. The skin overall looks refined and toned. It also reduced redness which i have after swimming in chlorine water.
Overall: Also perfect for Men with T-Zone problems and redness on a combined skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by themisscrystal

i have combination skin and I'm on my late 20's! have been using this product for two months now. I love it! my HG. made a lot of difference on my skin. more supple and it really does get rid of wrinkles especially around the eye area.. I also use this as base for my make up. a little goes a long way.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by hanmu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

[For reference, my skin type is dry, sensitive and acne-prone] Unfortunately this made me break out in cystic acne which only happens when I have a bad reaction to a product. I should note that I was using the old formula without the inclusion of hydrolyzed algin, though since algin is highly comedogenic I can't imagine faring any better with the updated version. The formula itself is quite strange since it's not really smooth enough to be a serum and is too thick to mimic a toner; it's quite watery but leaves a sticky film on the skin that never really goes away. Thankfully I received it as a present because this stuff is expensive and I would hate to have wasted that much money!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Blackorchid13

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I luuuvvvvv this product sooo much... It is a miracle in a bottle. I am 40 something and have over sensitive / combination skin. Even if I CAN afford a trip to the beauty salon, I simply just do not have the time. The first time I tried Night Repair was about 4 yrs ago, ( a free sample). I applied a couple of drops to my face including my forehead and so forth. A couple of small drops on my neckline. It did not go on greasy or heavy. I noticed that right away. NO perfumey odor. In fact it is almost odorless. The following morning my skin felt a little tighter and my breakouts seemed less visible. At the end of the day I could hardly wait to get home so I can wash n reapply. LOL, a love affair with a beauty serum. I started getting compliments from co workers and friends. I dont even wear my makeup everyday now. I work in a department store, and once a customer told me her age, and when I told her that we are the same age, her mouth fell open. She said," You look so younnngg." I also apply it after an over exposure to the sun. So amazzzzing...Please please I pray Estee Lauder never discontinues this product. It is the best...