October 2, 2014 | 1193 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by heather40

I do use it morning and night. I do find it calms my skin down but can't say it's a miracle serum. it absorbs quickly. I have only been using a week. pleased so far. updating later.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 8:42:00 AM More reviews by nlutes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had purchased a bottle of this a couple of years ago and liked it, but had not felt the need to repurchase it as I didn't notice a huge difference. I used it occasionally after that, as Estee Lauder is pretty good about putting samples of this in its GWP.

Then, this winter, my skin was the driest it had ever been. I felt like all the heavy creams I was putting on were only temporarily hydrating, and nothing was actually fixing the problem. I also didn't like the consistency of other serums I was using/ had tried.

I decided to repurchase this as I had a feeling it would solve the problem. And it did! It truly adds moisture, particularly if you seal it in with an actual cream following application of the serum. I also love the consistency, as it absorbs quickly and I don't feel like I'm piling tons of layers of various product on my skin (I use a fair number of products). Even a few months ago when it was still the dead of winter, while using this I no longer saw the flaking and parched skin, and even the lines I sometimes got from dry skin.

I think it has also aided skin texture a bit, although my tone/ texture is quite good already from AHAs and BHAs. I like that this serum not only adds moisture and improves texture, but also is full of good anti-oxidant ingredients for skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Jr88

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product!, being a 49 yr young women, not old, this product made my skin look the way I felt, I notice my pores were getting larger, more breakouts, I tried this in a free gift ! I used the sample and have already purchased a new larger bottle. It made a real difference , I will be purchasing this again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by catherineanastasia

Abso must for everyone! I have tried Lancomes Genefique.. And its not a patch on ANR, I cannot go to sleep without it! My face would feel weird if It didn't get its dose of ANR each night!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by CarlaCatalina

I have this for a year until I finished it.. I use it sparringly since this is soooo expensive 😭💔 I bought this because I've heard so many good things about this serum. Some beauty bloggers even told us it's their Holy Grail product. And it turns out it makes my skin looks radiant and it evens out my complexion. Sure it doesn't happen overnight, but sometimes I feel like it does 😂 When i got pimple, i just dabbed it on, and voila tomorrow it's already gone. The only downside is the price tag. I'm still saving up for my next bottle.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by ChristyMakeup3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Despite still having the occasional breakout, I'm getting to the age where I'm starting to notice fine lines. I tried this product hoping to improve the overall appearance of my skin, but it didn't work for me. This felt like a gel mask on my face, one I couldn't peel off. It was uncomfortable and the sensation would wake me up. Each morning after I used it, I would have little clogged pores and inflamed whiteheads.

I returned this product after using it for 2 weeks. It's too expensive to hang onto it if it doesn't work!

Just a bunch of hype.

6 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by charmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I bought this during a trip to Hong Kong and Japan in March after reading good reviews on MUA. I used it in both places and had no adverse reactions, and very good results! It was good to test it in a humid city (HK) and then dry, chilly, windy, and snowy weather (various locations in Japan) and it didn't let me down in either locations! 2 weeks later I'm using it in Brisbane, Australia, which gets humid and as my skin was fine in the cold in Japan, I am confident it will be fine in our winter here. My skin was radiant, soft and supple within days of using this and I'm still seeing improvements in my appearance from applying this nightly. I've gone so far as to apply this to my neck and d├ęcolletage... it's using more, I know... I bought this in a duo pack with the Advanced Night Repair Eye and I'm surprised with that too. I was impressed with both that I bought a second duo pack when I left HK! I love this serum and highly recommend this, it is pricey but worth it. Your skin will thank you!

I probably should add that 2 weeks isn't long enough but I'm happy so far. I have combination skin, more on the oily side and it hasn't made my skin oiler. I'm also prone to pimples (usually before my period) so I've yet to see how that goes... but it hasn't made me break out in pimples either. So far so good...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by liveforever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Such an overpriced product but here is my review.

Two weeks in: yes, my pores are significantly smaller in appearance. I have very large pores.

I look rested. I am an exhausted student and this has made me look less puffy, less jowlely (if that's a word) and overall more refreshed looking.

Prior to this I used 'When Hope Is Not Enough" by Philosophy and it didn't perform like this. So yes, this does something.

With that said, Paula's Choice has a new vitamin C serum that is half the cost and apparently (according to the reviews) performs just as well. That is my next purchase. Ill compare the two & let MUA know.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 3:54:00 AM More reviews by Guilermo

My T-Zone (Nose and Forehead) where very badly covered with blackhead and large pores. After using Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II for about two weeks mornings and night my T-Zone looks better, the pores are smaller and the blackheads are almost gone. The skin overall looks refined and toned. It also reduced redness which i have after swimming in chlorine water.
Overall: Also perfect for Men with T-Zone problems and redness on a combined skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by themisscrystal

i have combination skin and I'm on my late 20's! have been using this product for two months now. I love it! my HG. made a lot of difference on my skin. more supple and it really does get rid of wrinkles especially around the eye area.. I also use this as base for my make up. a little goes a long way.