September 1, 2014 | 1006 users online

Polishes - Victoria's Secret - nail polishes

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2004 9:10:00 PM More reviews by kuzatab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The VS nail polishes are of surprisingly good quality. Easy and smooth to apply, and long-lasting without chipping. I have two colors. 27 Flirtatious Pink is an absolutely perfect creamy bright pink. 57 Forbidden is a wonderful fuchsia - a deep hot red-pink with blue-violet shimmer, and is the one my husband always suggests when I ask him what color to use. I also just got the Quick Dry Top Coat and it seems to protect the color very well. Although the color selection is limited, I've always been able to purchase these on sale for half the cost of OPI, which makes the colors they do have an exquisite value

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2004 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Coccolina

Well, I guess I'm in the minority - I really liked the selection of colors (I've purchased 6 at once), but these polishes do not last on my nails. Heh :(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2004 4:00:00 PM More reviews by kuzatab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great nail polish. Fantastic color and long-lasting. Would definitely purchase more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2004 4:25:00 PM More reviews by mle35794

These are awesome! I have this in Illusive (a shimmery lavender-silver) and Flirtatious Pink (the epitome of bright pink--looks like something Elle from Legally Blonde would wear). I've had both bottles for a year and a half and they work just as well now as they did when I bought it. Doesn't chip easily at all. And I love the bottle! :-D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2003 3:33:00 AM More reviews by ilovenoise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is really the only polish I wear now. They are usually 2 for $10 so I think that's pretty cheap and it lasts a long time on my nails. They have a nice variety of color to choose from and the bottles are sooo cute!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2003 2:15:00 PM More reviews by julieww

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well this polish was certainly a secret to me until a woman at a Nordstrom's Chanel counter actually told me about it as I discussed with her my quest for the "truest" pale pink. I went to VS and bought a bottle of Petal Pink and it's the perfect shade, lasts long, and comes with a fantastic brush in great decorative bottle, will be buying more polishes from this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2003 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Rhian

This polish is awesome! I bought it in "ruby slippers" and it lasted sooo long with no chipping! I am really tough on my hands and I try every new "long lasting" polish out there. This is the best! It blows OPI, L'oreal, Revlon, Maybelline, Sally Hansen, and all of the lower end polishes out of the water. I LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2002 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a nice nailpolish. i bought Ruby slippers which is a nice browned ruby with gold shimmer. It lasted quite nicely and I could get away with only applying 1 coat. I would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2001 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Maureen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Mocha Whip, and am SO PLEASED!!! It's frosted, but gently so, and it goes exceptionally well with my coloring. I expect that this would also go well for ladies both lighter and darker than me, as well. Plus, the bottle is not only sexy, it's easy to hold! The handle is so long and slim, making it easy for daintily picking up with a wet hand to do the other one. Lastly, the coverage is great and it lasts an entire week with a topcoat. I've used other colors in this line, and found them lovely, as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2001 6:23:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in a dark purple color but I cant remeber the name right now. The polish lasts for days with no chipping and looks shiny.