December 22, 2014 | 1760 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Blackhead Eliminating Scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by mydearjessica

I've had acne and blackheads for about 2-3 years now. I sort of liked this product. It did clear some of my acne but I still broke out after 4-5 weeks of using it. It didn't get rid of any of my blackheads which sucked because I was really looking forward to this product. I don't think I would buy it again since I think there is better and more effective products out on the market.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm not normally a neutrogena fan last year my skin couldint stand it for some reason. since I hit 25 I have noticed changes in my skin I don't like my pores are beginning to become more enlarged than before. I have had blackheads on my nose since my teens I have always taken good care of my skin but nothing could remove those ugly blackheads,so I borrowed this from a friend so I could trial run it and see if I broke out again,and remarkably I didint. it did however remove the blackheads on my nose and shrunk my pores considerably nothing can actually remove pores not even high end brands but they can atleast shrink them I'm also considering purchasing the neutregena pore refining toner along with this overall I like this a lot the cooling sensation is amazing puts my skin on a nice high however I wish these products wernt so heavily fragranced but never the less I will still be buying this for sure..:) I have dry sensitive skin for reference and it did not aggravate my dry sensitive skin! UPDATE: this is without a doubt become HG for me! I really love this scrub my skin has never looked better since using this its like using a high end brand just without the hefty pricetag will buy this for a long long time absolutely can't live without this now!Update:sadly I hadto knock 3 lippies off this it is no longer hg for me I found it way to drying for my skin and didint like the way my skin was looking and feeling after this will only use it once a week maybe but everyday use my skin will not have dry sensitive skin ladies use this cautiously.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by MissKC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is not the product for me.
Firstly, because I have combination skin, I was told to attack parts of my skin separately - dealing with the oil parts and dry parts individually. I noticed that the parts where my skin was the most oily had quite a lot of blackheads, so I decided to buy this product.
It was around 4 the last time I brought it - which I found to be rather reasonable.

Advantages:
My skin did feel cleaner after I had used this product, I do love my skin when all the make up and impurities have been rubbed off - leaving my skin fresh.

Disadvantages:
It just didnt work for me. At first, I thought that it was never going to cure the problem immediately - I had to use it continuously for my blackheads to go away or at least reduce!... No such luck I'm afraid. I used it every other day for about 2 weeks and just saw no improvement. I still try and use it now and again to see if I maybe judged it too soon, but nothing happens! I examine my skin to see if anything has improved and NOTHING changed. My overall skin didn't improve (even though that wasnt my original intention when I brought the product). It might be different for people with different skin types, but it was a complete waste of money for me.
I would not buy this product again.

Hope I helped.x

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2012 10:24:00 AM More reviews by hanmu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Broke me out in inflamed pimples! I tried using it up on my back, but it produced the same reaction there. Threw it straight in the bin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by jenmonica7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Mainly, I use this cleanser for exfoliating and am relatively happy with it for that purpose. As far as blackheads go, no, I've never seen it help with that on me. My main peeve with this product is that it leaves an oily residue on my skin after I use it (this might be to help "moisturize" the skin, but for me it just feels oily) that can cause a breakout if my skin is in a finicky mood. I usually will give my face a couple of quick swipes with whatever bodywash I have (I use this in the shower) to clean off the residue and then all is well. I DO like this stuff but I can't give it a rave review.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Talinra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this product. I get bad blackheads and this product really helps. It's gentle, feels great, and works extremely well in my opinion. I would definitely recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Saagelo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nice gentle scrub that doesn't irritate or overdry my sensitive skin. I have blackheads and small pimples, but I haven't noticed this to eliminate them. But I don't use it everyday, maybe 2-3 times a week. Makes skin smooth and fresh.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by juvenileOrion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've repurchased this at least twice or thrice. I thought I could not use it after I finished my second tube as I was using GOW products in my new skincare regime. Went without using it for about a week or so and realized that my nose started to get blackheads in them and my skin wasn't as smooth as before. Rushed to purchase it again and now my skin feels heaps better.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Despite the name, it did not get rid of my blackheads. So much for eliminating. Other than that it did not clean my face completley since I would still continue to break out. There are better drugstore cleansers such as Clean & Clear and Oxy. I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by suzanne1993

My skin feels great after using this. It doesn't completely help my problem but it's still a great product and I love how my skin feels afterwards and I always see some improvement in my skin.