August 27, 2014 | 939 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Blackhead Eliminating Scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by MissKC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is not the product for me.
Firstly, because I have combination skin, I was told to attack parts of my skin separately - dealing with the oil parts and dry parts individually. I noticed that the parts where my skin was the most oily had quite a lot of blackheads, so I decided to buy this product.
It was around 4 the last time I brought it - which I found to be rather reasonable.

Advantages:
My skin did feel cleaner after I had used this product, I do love my skin when all the make up and impurities have been rubbed off - leaving my skin fresh.

Disadvantages:
It just didnt work for me. At first, I thought that it was never going to cure the problem immediately - I had to use it continuously for my blackheads to go away or at least reduce!... No such luck I'm afraid. I used it every other day for about 2 weeks and just saw no improvement. I still try and use it now and again to see if I maybe judged it too soon, but nothing happens! I examine my skin to see if anything has improved and NOTHING changed. My overall skin didn't improve (even though that wasnt my original intention when I brought the product). It might be different for people with different skin types, but it was a complete waste of money for me.
I would not buy this product again.

Hope I helped.x

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2012 10:24:00 AM More reviews by hanmu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Broke me out in inflamed pimples! I tried using it up on my back, but it produced the same reaction there. Threw it straight in the bin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by jenmonica7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Mainly, I use this cleanser for exfoliating and am relatively happy with it for that purpose. As far as blackheads go, no, I've never seen it help with that on me. My main peeve with this product is that it leaves an oily residue on my skin after I use it (this might be to help "moisturize" the skin, but for me it just feels oily) that can cause a breakout if my skin is in a finicky mood. I usually will give my face a couple of quick swipes with whatever bodywash I have (I use this in the shower) to clean off the residue and then all is well. I DO like this stuff but I can't give it a rave review.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Talinra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this product. I get bad blackheads and this product really helps. It's gentle, feels great, and works extremely well in my opinion. I would definitely recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Saagelo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nice gentle scrub that doesn't irritate or overdry my sensitive skin. I have blackheads and small pimples, but I haven't noticed this to eliminate them. But I don't use it everyday, maybe 2-3 times a week. Makes skin smooth and fresh.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by juvenileOrion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've repurchased this at least twice or thrice. I thought I could not use it after I finished my second tube as I was using GOW products in my new skincare regime. Went without using it for about a week or so and realized that my nose started to get blackheads in them and my skin wasn't as smooth as before. Rushed to purchase it again and now my skin feels heaps better.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Despite the name, it did not get rid of my blackheads. So much for eliminating. Other than that it did not clean my face completley since I would still continue to break out. There are better drugstore cleansers such as Clean & Clear and Oxy. I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by suzanne1993

My skin feels great after using this. It doesn't completely help my problem but it's still a great product and I love how my skin feels afterwards and I always see some improvement in my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2011 10:31:00 AM More reviews by ConfessionsOfAMakeupHolic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i use it on my nose and chin area where my black and whiteheads are. i usually dont like to use treatment products in the morning, coz i feel them to be more effective used in night time, but this i do use only in the morning. its sticky-ish and white, kinda like toothpaste. it haves big orange beads on it and some really small ones that you cant really see. i think it should have more of the smaller ones, coz it exfoliates very gently. i have used it like 2 weeks now and theres not really a big difference. but my pores looks very open after using this and all the dirt in there kinda pops out, so its easier to squeese them etc. i wouldnt propably buy this again, theres not that big difference :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by autumnus88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't have much to say about this product at all really. It did nothing for my blackheads and didn't really keep my breakouts at bay. It smelled nice and the consistency was nice but thats about it. Didn't love it, didn't hate it, but would not repurchase.