August 21, 2014 | 1959 users online

Blush - Revlon - Cream Blush in Rosy Glow

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by racheljayden

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Its a pretty good cream blush, however you have to put a powder blush on top for it to last at least 6 hours. Without the powder blush it holds up to an hour and a half. I like the color of this blush and i have just hit pan. I dont think i will be repurchasing this because I want to try other cream blushes. The texture is kind of gritty i feel - not creamy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by crazycoolgurl123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great cream blush!! It's a little on the expensive side for a drugstore blush but it does have an adorable pop-out mirror so it's great for on-the-go uses. It really gives my face a healthy glow and its a great color for my skintone (fair-light). It is creamy but does fade so i usually put a translucent powder over my whole face so it helps the blush stay. A downside would be the smell, it's pretty bad. Not the worst, but bad. I don't notice it really, but I wouldn't suggest this if you are sensitive to bad smells. Overall, I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2011 2:11:00 PM More reviews by CocoChaneljeanelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i actually like this product. mine was creamy and pretty pigmented but did fade as the day went by. i have oily skin but i set this with another powder blush on top and it look really good. i liked the packaging even though it was a little bulky and i loved the pop out mirror i probably would buy this again. they do have a limited selection only two colors i think. i will try out the other blush which i believe is a fuchsia cream blush.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2011 12:18:00 PM More reviews by CSBeauty91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Doesnt blend very well and the color is too sheer...you can barley see it. And if you try to build more color it will look cakey.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by BarbieBlondexo

This is not a very good blush. This shade was too pale for me and I have alabaster skin. You literally have to layer it and then it looks like trash anyway. It's not the worst I've tried, but I think I will stick to powder blushes.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by jackontherocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

So I love creme blushes, especially in the summer and definitely more pigmented colors. I picked this up on a whim at CVS for around $9-11, I forget exactly.

I never, ever reach for it or use it. The color is fine, but the consistency and texture of it just isn't very creamy or easy to blend... I don't have dry skin and I always use a moisturizer so I dunno what the deal is with this. I also detest the packaging - awkward to use, bulky and unattractive.

I always see it sitting in my makeup drawer and think what a waste it was - I would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by stephyrm12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color has no payoff. I can probably use this whole product on my face, and you'll never see the color. It's nothing.
The formulation is nice though. Maybe this in another color will work.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by XomakeupjunkyXo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was a so-so product. It didn't really look like I was wearing blush and the lack of variety in shades was ridiculous. I usually rubbed half of my makeup off by using this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by dewells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm kind of on the fence about this product. It is a lovely color and gives a gorgeous natural glow to cheeks. The packaging is great too.. love the little pop out mirror. However, it seems to disappear about half an hour after I apply it, and it's a little pricey for a drugstore blush. If you don't mind constant reapplication, it's a nice blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by marendas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really nice product. Gives a very natural, peachy glow and you really can't screw up the application. I bought it because I heard it's a dupe for MAC ladyblush. I removed one star and said I wouldn't repurchase because of the price. Drugstore prices have gotten out of hand. For almost the same price, I could go buy the actual MAC blush and get the nicer packaging. From now on, I think I'm going to limit my drugstore makeup purchases to WnW, NYX, and only buy Revlon/Loreal/Maybelline during BOGO sales.