September 20, 2014 | 1050 users online

Moisturizers - Biologique Recherche - creme dermopurifiante

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2006 12:35:00 AM More reviews by ojodeazul

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this moisturizer!! After years of being completely devoted to La Mer, which made my teenage skin look incredible, I felt that I needed something that would take care of my skin not just my status in HS. I loved La Mer, but it would leave little bumps under my skin. With the creme (and the P50), my skin is smooth and amazing. I have had very few breakouts and love the way my skin looks without any time of makeup on. I now have skin that only requires mascara to leave the house. As mentioned before the smell is not wonderful, but I have gotten used to it, and don't even notice it anymore. I would suggest if you have oily skin, this is definitely something that you should try.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2006 12:25:00 AM More reviews by 617cara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Are you kidding me. This si the ONLY thing in the whole world that has ever taught my gross oily yet dry and patchy skin to behave. The oily parts are matte but soft but glowy-not the gross kind. where you skin LOOKS glowy and than you touch your skin and it is greasy. BR DERMO makes my skin the GOOD kind of glow, My oily parts are glowy but I slap a blot sheet on my face and no oil comes off. The dry parts are SOFT. The container sucks as I am not into the dip and re-dip but I will never be without this in my life again. I had to talk myself into buying it because it is $70 but a little goes a long way. I had the most oily skin in the whole world and here it is 12:30 AM and my skin is awesome no oil in sight. Between this and my UD eye potion i have no grease at all! Now if I can only find my holy grail foundation!!!!!!!!!!
They say to use this at night but i am using it during the day as well! I apply my Decleor YlanYlang oil,than this, Than my Beyond Belief AHA oil control (this really is more used for a primer than to control oil, than my SS. I am good to go!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2006 1:20:00 PM More reviews by msgrape

I use this at night after the P50. It does seem to moisturize while controlling the oil. I do not like the smell or the jar it comes in, but in the morning when I wake, my face looks nice. So, I will continue to use this product even thought its very expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2006 10:26:00 AM More reviews by beentheredonethat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only product that I've ever used in my life that managed to make my face feel soft and moisturized yet somehow controlled oil. When I use this at night I wake up with no shine whatsoever, which is just a miracle since my glands would qualify for OPEC status. I can't really comment on break outs since I use Retin A and Finacea, I can say it didn't cause any. Whether it prevented any, I can't comment.
All in all, HG status for a moisturizer for people with problem skin (me), but, I wish it didn't come in a jar because of cooties. Price is steep but like all BR products I expect the jar will last a year. I am on month 3 or 4 of my P50 lotion so this line is full of products that you use sparingly and are probably more economical than you think in the long run.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2006 2:27:00 AM More reviews by cc_terceira

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Did nothing for my skin. Saw NO improvements with miner skin irritations, or breakouts. Also felt it was not moisturizing enough. I will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2006 9:47:00 PM More reviews by branmuffin

Hated P50, LOVE this stuff. It's kind of hard to explain what this stuff does, it moisturizes and makes my skin feel so soft...but at the same time it helps to control my oily areas and helps my zits heal. It's so weird...plus this actually has oils in it which I have always been averse to using on my skin because my skin is combo oily/normal, but this product just kind of evens everything out. I use it at night over my salycilic acid treatment and I wake up with glowing skin. Can't ask for better than that.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2006 10:51:00 PM More reviews by beautydevotee

I could rave on and on. But I'm just going to say FINALLY!! A moisturizer for both my oily sections and normal ones. Makes my complexion look well moisturized and matte.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2006 3:46:00 PM More reviews by micha224

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've had this product about a week and have been using it at night. I have really liked the results: it controls oily skin and breakouts while still providing moisture and a nice finish. What's not nice: the smell! uck! While it's not as bad as some of the other BR products, it certaintly isn't pleasing; so I usually do two spritzes of my perfume instead of just one! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2005 9:10:00 PM More reviews by irbecky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is moisturing on my oily skin. I used this after the "lotion p50" and my face was a little red, though i attribute most of that to the p50. The smell of this creme leaves much to be desired! I don't think anyone could say this smells good, but it was tolerable.

I think this and the Lotion P50 give results, but are harsh. So, if you decide to use this, don't use it for long periods of time. Use it long enough to be effective, but be sure to rotate it with other products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2004 8:50:00 AM More reviews by gerlygerl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I reluctantly swapped for this product, but it's turned out to be exactly what my skin needs.

The thick, smelly cream is good for combo/oily areas of the skin. I've used it for a few days under Retin-A at night, and I've seen my bumpy forehead become smoother and less irritated and blotchy. It's working well on the blackheads on my nose, too.

The first time I used it, it stung a bit, but since then, it hasn't irritated me a bit. This is very surprising, as I have ultra-sensitive acne-prone, eczema-prone, combo/dry rosacea (a.k.a. very confused) skin.

UPDATE: I pulled this out of my skincare closet after re-reading my reviews and realizing that I loved this so much. And it's even better than before. My skin is more even-toned, the bumpiness from acne and rosacea is almost completely gone, and it leaves my skin completely matte. I only use a tiny bit each time, so the jar lasts forever. Upgraded from 4 to 5 lipsticks.