Biologique Recherche creme dermopurifiante

4.4

Creme Dermo-Purifiante. Biologique Recherche. Purifying Face Cream for Unbalanced Skin.WATER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM) STEARIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, LANOLIN OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED SILK, MIMOSA BARK EXTRACT (MIMOSA TENUIFLORA), ARNICA EXTRACT (ARNICA MONTANA), HYDROCOTYL EXTRACT (CENTELLA ASIATICA), YEAST EXTRACT (FAEX), BLADDERWRAK EXTRACT (FUCUS VESICULOSUS), HORSETAIL EXTRACT (EQUISETUM ARVENSE), CUCUMBER FRUIT EXTRACT (CUCUMIS SATIVUS), BIRCH BARK EXTRACT (BETULA ALBA), IVY EXTRACT (HEDERA HELIX), THYME EXTRACT (THYMUS VULGARIS), YARROW EXTRACT (ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM), LAVANDER ETRACT (LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA), HORSE CHESNUT EXTRACT (AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM), MYRTLE EXTRACT (MYRTUS COMUNIS), ONION BULB EXTRACT (ALLIUM CEPA), MYRRH RESIN EXTRACT (COMMIPHORA MYRRHA), WITCH HAZEL BARK/LEAF/TWIG EXTRACT (HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA), ST JOHN'S WORT FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT (HYPERICUM PERFORATUM), LACTIC ACID, GLUCONOLACTONE, CITRIC ACID, UREA, ALLANTOIN, SERINE, VINEGAR, RHIZOBIAN GUM, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, MAGNESIUM NITRATE, NIACINAMIDE, ASCORBIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE LACTATE, SODIUM LACTATE, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, GLYCERIN, SORBITOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIETHYLENE GLYCOL, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, ISOPROPANOL, CETEARETH-33, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CARBOMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, METHYLPARABEN, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, ETHYLPARABEN, METHYLCHLOROISOTHYAZOLINONE, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, ALCOHOL.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great for combination skin. The smell takes some time to get used to, though.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

worked for me.keeps my skin clean for last three months.

This is a very good product ( and this is not a rushed review). I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and it definitely reduced inflammatory acne and made my face more even toned and clear. Now I don't think that this cream necessarily prevents clogged pores and blackheads, but it definitely prevents clogged pores to turn into inflamed blind cysts, as it is often the case with me.
will absolutely repurchase and would love to try other BR products as well. The price is quite high though, but given the effect it is absolutely worth it.

My mid-20s brought hellish times with my skin. I started to develop a bumpy forehead covered in small zits, the blackheads on my nose would not surrender to anything, my chin started to develop deep zits leaving a discoloration, I broke out along my hairline, and that's in addition to the regular mega-zit I would develop in a random place at least once a week. After having tried everything, I sucked it up and paid for the Creme Dermopurifiante, along with the P50 and Lait U. Within a week I was getting compliments on my skin. The scent is unpleasant, I won't lie. The price is also a little unpleasant. However, the improvement in my skin has been dramatic. I have smooth, clean, beautiful skin. It is amazing. I can't recommend this product highly enough.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am 30 with super difficult skin, i did try many many products and i am happy with this light yellow cream with quite bad smell.Is not anti-aging or anything similar but is great for problematic skin.I only apply at night ( day time i don't use it because is really not the best base for make up ). Is really doing good job to control the oil and breakouts also make the skin glow and radiant in the morning , so i will definitely buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I think this is a very good product- it smells funny but it did really lessen my breakouts while I was using it. However after a while my skin seemed to not agree with it anymore, it did much better with an oil-free gel at night, so I stopped using it.
EDIT: I went back to this product and achieved an unparalleled glow overnight. It calms everything down, controls oil and inflammation, and just makes your face radiant. Definitely a keeper going forward.

I do really like this product. I have fractious acne prone skin and I always have blackheads. This is despite the fact that I am 31 and took a course in roaccutane when I was younger.

However, using this cream P 50 and occasionally the Jan Marini Bioclear I manage to keep my skin in pretty good shape. I have few or no spots and the clarity of my skin is good despite a few blackheads.

This cream is something I can wholeheartedly recommend. It seems mild and harmless, and it does seem to improve and calm your skin. The P50 and Bioclear also work and I am happy to use them but I treat them more as medicinal products that ideally I would prefer not to use.

Ideally if I could get away with it I would use completely natural products. Unfortunately, I have not found that completely natural products work with my skin. I am happy with my regime

This is my HG moisturizer. I have been using this, in conjunction with the Lotion P50, since 1999. Yes, the smell leaves something to be desired. Yes, it's not the prettiest of creams. Yes, the packaging could be better. But, yes, yes, yes....it really works. It hydrates my dehydrated skin, and controls my breakouts. A product that I would never be without.

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I had a hard time paying aprox. $70 for this cream which comes in a small jar and smells earthy. This product is worth it for me. Creme dermopurifiante balances - my 30 something, sometimes acne prone with a few dry patches skin. I wake up with a "glow" after using this at night. A little bit goes a long way. It does not clog my pores. I have been using it for over a year. [At one point I stopped using it to try something new, and *poof*, i was back to pre-glow skin.]

I am on my second container of this cream. I use it twice a day (sometimes more because of overheated NY apartment living) and I have combo oily/dry patchy, milia, problem Filipino age 39 skin. It is one of my favorite products because it is slowly but surely normalizing my skin -- getting rid of the patchiness, regulating the oil and making me naturally more matte. Please see my review under P50 for regimen if you are interested.