Biologique Recherche creme dermopurifiante

4.5

Creme Dermo-Purifiante. Biologique Recherche. Purifying Face Cream for Unbalanced Skin.WATER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM) STEARIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, LANOLIN OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED SILK, MIMOSA BARK EXTRACT (MIMOSA TENUIFLORA), ARNICA EXTRACT (ARNICA MONTANA), HYDROCOTYL EXTRACT (CENTELLA ASIATICA), YEAST EXTRACT (FAEX), BLADDERWRAK EXTRACT (FUCUS VESICULOSUS), HORSETAIL EXTRACT (EQUISETUM ARVENSE), CUCUMBER FRUIT EXTRACT (CUCUMIS SATIVUS), BIRCH BARK EXTRACT (BETULA ALBA), IVY EXTRACT (HEDERA HELIX), THYME EXTRACT (THYMUS VULGARIS), YARROW EXTRACT (ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM), LAVANDER ETRACT (LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA), HORSE CHESNUT EXTRACT (AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM), MYRTLE EXTRACT (MYRTUS COMUNIS), ONION BULB EXTRACT (ALLIUM CEPA), MYRRH RESIN EXTRACT (COMMIPHORA MYRRHA), WITCH HAZEL BARK/LEAF/TWIG EXTRACT (HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA), ST JOHN'S WORT FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT (HYPERICUM PERFORATUM), LACTIC ACID, GLUCONOLACTONE, CITRIC ACID, UREA, ALLANTOIN, SERINE, VINEGAR, RHIZOBIAN GUM, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, MAGNESIUM NITRATE, NIACINAMIDE, ASCORBIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE LACTATE, SODIUM LACTATE, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, GLYCERIN, SORBITOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIETHYLENE GLYCOL, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, ISOPROPANOL, CETEARETH-33, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CARBOMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, METHYLPARABEN, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, ETHYLPARABEN, METHYLCHLOROISOTHYAZOLINONE, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, ALCOHOL.

on 1/22/2008 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am 30 with super difficult skin, i did try many many products and i am happy with this light yellow cream with quite bad smell.Is not anti-aging or anything similar but is great for problematic skin.I only apply at night ( day time i don't use it because is really not the best base for make up ). Is really doing good job to control the oil and breakouts also make the skin glow and radiant in the morning , so i will definitely buy again.

on 1/6/2008 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I think this is a very good product- it smells funny but it did really lessen my breakouts while I was using it. However after a while my skin seemed to not agree with it anymore, it did much better with an oil-free gel at night, so I stopped using it.
EDIT: I went back to this product and achieved an unparalleled glow overnight. It calms everything down, controls oil and inflammation, and just makes your face radiant. Definitely a keeper going forward.

on 11/16/2007 6:03:00 AM

I do really like this product. I have fractious acne prone skin and I always have blackheads. This is despite the fact that I am 31 and took a course in roaccutane when I was younger.

However, using this cream P 50 and occasionally the Jan Marini Bioclear I manage to keep my skin in pretty good shape. I have few or no spots and the clarity of my skin is good despite a few blackheads.

This cream is something I can wholeheartedly recommend. It seems mild and harmless, and it does seem to improve and calm your skin. The P50 and Bioclear also work and I am happy to use them but I treat them more as medicinal products that ideally I would prefer not to use.

Ideally if I could get away with it I would use completely natural products. Unfortunately, I have not found that completely natural products work with my skin. I am happy with my regime

on 7/10/2007 9:40:00 AM

This is my HG moisturizer. I have been using this, in conjunction with the Lotion P50, since 1999. Yes, the smell leaves something to be desired. Yes, it's not the prettiest of creams. Yes, the packaging could be better. But, yes, yes, yes....it really works. It hydrates my dehydrated skin, and controls my breakouts. A product that I would never be without.

on 5/20/2007 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I had a hard time paying aprox. $70 for this cream which comes in a small jar and smells earthy. This product is worth it for me. Creme dermopurifiante balances - my 30 something, sometimes acne prone with a few dry patches skin. I wake up with a "glow" after using this at night. A little bit goes a long way. It does not clog my pores. I have been using it for over a year. [At one point I stopped using it to try something new, and *poof*, i was back to pre-glow skin.]

on 2/1/2007 5:56:00 PM

I am on my second container of this cream. I use it twice a day (sometimes more because of overheated NY apartment living) and I have combo oily/dry patchy, milia, problem Filipino age 39 skin. It is one of my favorite products because it is slowly but surely normalizing my skin -- getting rid of the patchiness, regulating the oil and making me naturally more matte. Please see my review under P50 for regimen if you are interested.

on 7/7/2006 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this moisturizer!! After years of being completely devoted to La Mer, which made my teenage skin look incredible, I felt that I needed something that would take care of my skin not just my status in HS. I loved La Mer, but it would leave little bumps under my skin. With the creme (and the P50), my skin is smooth and amazing. I have had very few breakouts and love the way my skin looks without any time of makeup on. I now have skin that only requires mascara to leave the house. As mentioned before the smell is not wonderful, but I have gotten used to it, and don't even notice it anymore. I would suggest if you have oily skin, this is definitely something that you should try.

on 5/5/2006 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Are you kidding me. This si the ONLY thing in the whole world that has ever taught my gross oily yet dry and patchy skin to behave. The oily parts are matte but soft but glowy-not the gross kind. where you skin LOOKS glowy and than you touch your skin and it is greasy. BR DERMO makes my skin the GOOD kind of glow, My oily parts are glowy but I slap a blot sheet on my face and no oil comes off. The dry parts are SOFT. The container sucks as I am not into the dip and re-dip but I will never be without this in my life again. I had to talk myself into buying it because it is $70 but a little goes a long way. I had the most oily skin in the whole world and here it is 12:30 AM and my skin is awesome no oil in sight. Between this and my UD eye potion i have no grease at all! Now if I can only find my holy grail foundation!!!!!!!!!!
They say to use this at night but i am using it during the day as well! I apply my Decleor YlanYlang oil,than this, Than my Beyond Belief AHA oil control (this really is more used for a primer than to control oil, than my SS. I am good to go!

on 4/5/2006 1:20:00 PM

I use this at night after the P50. It does seem to moisturize while controlling the oil. I do not like the smell or the jar it comes in, but in the morning when I wake, my face looks nice. So, I will continue to use this product even thought its very expensive.

This is the only product that I've ever used in my life that managed to make my face feel soft and moisturized yet somehow controlled oil. When I use this at night I wake up with no shine whatsoever, which is just a miracle since my glands would qualify for OPEC status. I can't really comment on break outs since I use Retin A and Finacea, I can say it didn't cause any. Whether it prevented any, I can't comment.
All in all, HG status for a moisturizer for people with problem skin (me), but, I wish it didn't come in a jar because of cooties. Price is steep but like all BR products I expect the jar will last a year. I am on month 3 or 4 of my P50 lotion so this line is full of products that you use sparingly and are probably more economical than you think in the long run.