October 22, 2014 | 1649 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Georgia ] ] [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 6:19:00 AM More reviews by From_skies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ok this sucks for a blush, but it is the BEST all over powder I have used in my life!
    I am quite pale+dry skin which equals dull and scary-ghostly; on the other hand I can easily break the border and look too made-up I if put even the lightest of blush. This is the golden medium - it's not a blush, it's not chalky or matte like normal powder, it's not sparkly and fakey like highlighter. It is a super healthy, super natural all over miracle and one of the best products I've come accross at all. I hate looking overdone with makeup and in daylight no powder, blush, FDT, whatever can beat the combo tinted moiusturizer+this. The reviews complain that it's invisible and it indeed is, but it makes *you* look great looked upon even from very close. Besides, in contrast to matte powder, it's a great base for putting blush when you go from day to night. Btw the brush is for me the perfect blush brush! Much more useful and precise than round brushes.

I got it for $23.50/11 g online - not cheap for me, but come to think how many useless products I've bought and how I'll use this to the last molecule and stock some more when I find it again.

This tops my HG list!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Miissoni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely pointless. I already knew this wouldn't show up as a blush, I mainly wanted it as an all-over face powder. But it makes my skin look more dry and has a little sparkle to it that looks strange. It doesn't compare to other face powders I have, and I can't use it as a blush either, so there really is no point to this product. And I'm between NW15-20.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2010 11:16:00 AM More reviews by musiclives

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This will not show up on your if you're any darker than NC20. I bought it thinking that it would give a nice, fresh, peachy glow to my cheeks. The peach is barely pigmented, and the only colour that shows up is shimmer. I use this as a highlighter on my cheekbones sometimes, so this isn't completely useless. Defintely not a blush...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 2:43:00 AM More reviews by funkyfuchsia

Have bought this again. I don't use this as a blush powder. I think the reason a lot of people don't like this is bc there really is no color pay-off as a blush. I use it as an all-over-face powder, and it gives my skin a really nice and warm glow. Maybe some of you can try to use it that way instead of using it as a blush. You might be pleasantly surprised!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 12:33:00 PM More reviews by patty88

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

As a powder I would give it a 4, as I have. However, as a blush I would give it a 1, especially for someone like me who is NC40. I think because of its color, it would be a very nice powder for most people, so they should see it as that and stop whingeing that they can't see "the blush". It is NOT a blush, people! It's quite a good product as a nice setting powder, giving you a very nice glow. I love the smell too, and the packaging is very compact and cute. The brush though, seems to be too stiff so I've substituted a very handy GWP Bare Escentuals mini buff that fits just nicely into the Georgia box. In all, a good product, and I would purchase it again when it's finished.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by niico9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I tried this at the BeneFit counter the saleslady didn't say anything. Thankfully the other saleslady piped up and told her, "You can't even see it on her."
    I am so glad she was honest before I made an expensive mistake.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2010 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

Uh...yikes. That's about all I can say.

Whether I use it as a powder or blush, it's just...meh. I just reek of fake peaches for a while, and that's about it. I can't stand the box or the brush it comes with, since both are impossible for me to work with. I've kept it because I don't like throwing away perfectly good, expensive makeup, and I try to use it, but I always find myself going back to my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural or Too Faced's Candlelight. Totally not impressed, and 99% sure I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by kristentomlinson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I think the reason why so many people have problems with this powder is IT IS NOT A BLUSH. It is made for very pale skin as a all over powder. I fall into the extremely pale category (MAC doesn't even make a foundation light enough.) This powder when lightly dusted all over my face gives me a very pleasant peachy glow and adds a hint of color. I would recommend this as a all over highlighter for anyone super pale. The scent and cute packaging is a awesome bonus!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by selenalikeduhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an all over face powder meant to give radiance to your face. I like this for the lighter makeup days because it does brighten my face a lot but, I wouldn't bother putting it on if I was going out at night because it really isn't meant for that. I liked it I just didn't fall in love with it, I think I prefer blush to this. This is a maybe for re-purchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

Ah! I am glad to hear the commenters saying this is a powder rather than a blush--I was confused about why I couldn't get it to show up! I am a Dandelion girl as well too (my mom recently converted me!). I am excited to try this for its "Photoshop" effects. I am usually reluctant to try colored powders as they tend to oxidize or be a weird color on me but since I have liked Dandelion so well I am excited to incorporate this into my routine.

However, I did think it was going to be a peachy blush, which I was excited to try. Oh well I am glad I read the other reviews!

10/23/10 Update: I do like this powder, and I have found it does give me a great airbrushed glow, but I have to be careful about wearing it on days when I wear certain perfumes or lotions--its scent (peach) can clash horribly with some items (notably an alpha-hydroxy lotion I had applied) and made me want to wash my face the WHOLE DAY to get away from the old-lady peach/gardenia smell it had going on. So now I use this only on days where I am wearing little makeup and no perfumes, and the scent doesn't bother me that way.