August 21, 2014 | 1451 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Mega Shine Lipgloss

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Dmysunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this but unfortunately that wasn't the case. Looks really nice in the packaging even looks expensive, but the consistency is too thin, I really prefer more sticky glosses because I feel they stay on longer and makes the colors show better. Really I would compare this to a wet n wild lip gloss which I've used before and is a under $2. Definitely not impressed and would not repurchase, would go back to wet n wild for a little over a buck over this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by lovemejuicy

I have this in 5 different colors and I want to get more! I absolutely love this product. It's inexpensive. It has cute packaging with a bow on top of the cap. And what I reallly love about this is the consistency. It goes on very smooth and silky and is not sticky at all! The staying power is pretty good also. Another plus is the nice smell it has to it. Would definitely buy again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

I have Smokey Look and Sweetheart, they looked great in the tube, but as soon as I put them on, it was like frost city. I also do not like how they smell like cherry cough sryup.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by rubie17

this is my holy grail lip gloss! I got this product last week and i find myself reapplying it all the time! the consistency is silky but sticky enough to keep on your lips for a long time. i have the color in sugarpie and its beautiful, and very pigmented. i would reccomend this product all the way

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 5:00:00 AM More reviews by Iamzettesui

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know but nude lipstick is not for me, when i got two shades of nude from MAC (hue & blankety) first it looks nice when I swatch it on my wrist but when I wear it on my lips it makes me look sick and I hate it.

I really don't know what will I do with these nude lipsticks, for some time i just stock it on my cabinet thinking to give it to my friends or just for my mac collection.

Good thing I bump with NYX Lipgloss and purchase the Natural shades and I'm so happy it makes my nude lipsticks alive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by stainedglassbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product! The glosses aren't sticky, but still last a decent amount of time. I plan on buying more colors- this is by far the best lip gloss that I have ever tried. I have a full review of Nude Peach, Perfect and Beige on my blog.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

MY FAVORITE LIP GLOSSES EVER. These are hands down my favorite glosses I own. And I own a lot of high end glosses. These are soo cheap too, $5. I have six glosses after I lost one of them. :( But anyways, these are amazing!! They aren't all sheer and the color in the tube stays true to your lips! There are 50 shades and they all smell like cherries. The smell doesn't bother me at all, I actually like it! They last longer than any other glosses I've tried. My goal is to own all 50 shades one day..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 1:24:00 AM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

I really love these lip glosses! they go on really smoothly, are not too sticky yet feel slightly moisturizing and give the lips a healthy look, the color variety and payoff is great, and the staying power is good. I love the slanted applicator because it makes it even easier to apply. they are also very affordable (although I can only find nyx at ulta) so I highly recommend these!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by sugarfreepersonality

I genuinely enjoy putting these on and look forward to my next trip to Ulta c: I'll be buying some more! NYX has great prices for great quality.
I have three right now- two in my bathroom, one in the makeup bag that I take to school. The packaging is simple and clean, and I appreciate the cute bow on top c:

The glosses are shiny as promised but not sticky at all; by the time they wear off, my lips feel like I've applied lip balm repeatedly. It's great! The color selection is pretty great, too- I can never decide on a color when I'm purchasing.
I feel like they have great staying power, as well. No awful smell like most lip glosses have, or at least ones I've used.
I'm not sure what to say other than these are the only lip glosses I'll be purchasing from now on c: try them!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by SkullGlitter

I've bought quite a few of these and don't plan on trying other lip glosses anymore. After all the hype of NARS glosses, I tried one and disliked it. Other brands tend to be sticky and somehow drying and/or the color payoff is just off. These are moisturizing and smell/taste nice and haven't had any go bad on me, unlike the expensive NARS ones.

Smokey Look is my absolute favorite and I bring it with me almost everywhere. It definitely helps when they go on sale so often. GREAT price for the quality.