November 23, 2014 | 1645 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Mega Shine Lipgloss

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by ktmacup

I have beige(which is actually pink) and perfect. Beautiful colors. Great color pay off. Last a long time. Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by BuckeyeMomm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lip gloss. I bought the sugar pie one. Smells wonderful. Love the color and makes my lips feel soft. I will be buying more colors :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I was actually shocked when I was looking at all of my previous reviews and could not find this one in the mix! I bought this lipgloss in 'Sponge Cake' around a year and a half ago and I haven't repurchased it yet since my tube isn't done. First off, the formulation of this lip gloss is amazing. I'm just going to come out and say it- I HATE LIPGLOSS. Its sticky and thick and your hair get stuck in it and it transfers awkwardly during a kiss....but this one doesn't and I think thats why I love it so much. It has all the great properties of lipstick but is in lipgloss form and most importantly....it isn't sticky! The smell of this lipgloss reminds me of grape fluoride from the dentist which now that I have made that connection, I am not a huge fan of but its really no big deal. This lipgloss isn't incredibly long lasting but I always find it funny when people say they are since I've tried just about every formulation under the sun and....none of them last that long- its the nature of the product. Sponge Cake is a really pretty color that is a reddy-orange, mostly leaning towards the red side of the spectrum and it has really pretty shimmer. It annoys me that NYX always names their products totally opposite to what they are when it comes to colour names but that doesn't truly matter- these are fantastic!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Dmysunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this but unfortunately that wasn't the case. Looks really nice in the packaging even looks expensive, but the consistency is too thin, I really prefer more sticky glosses because I feel they stay on longer and makes the colors show better. Really I would compare this to a wet n wild lip gloss which I've used before and is a under $2. Definitely not impressed and would not repurchase, would go back to wet n wild for a little over a buck over this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by lovemejuicy

I have this in 5 different colors and I want to get more! I absolutely love this product. It's inexpensive. It has cute packaging with a bow on top of the cap. And what I reallly love about this is the consistency. It goes on very smooth and silky and is not sticky at all! The staying power is pretty good also. Another plus is the nice smell it has to it. Would definitely buy again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

I have Smokey Look and Sweetheart, they looked great in the tube, but as soon as I put them on, it was like frost city. I also do not like how they smell like cherry cough sryup.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by rubie17

this is my holy grail lip gloss! I got this product last week and i find myself reapplying it all the time! the consistency is silky but sticky enough to keep on your lips for a long time. i have the color in sugarpie and its beautiful, and very pigmented. i would reccomend this product all the way

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 5:00:00 AM More reviews by Iamzettesui

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know but nude lipstick is not for me, when i got two shades of nude from MAC (hue & blankety) first it looks nice when I swatch it on my wrist but when I wear it on my lips it makes me look sick and I hate it.

I really don't know what will I do with these nude lipsticks, for some time i just stock it on my cabinet thinking to give it to my friends or just for my mac collection.

Good thing I bump with NYX Lipgloss and purchase the Natural shades and I'm so happy it makes my nude lipsticks alive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by stainedglassbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product! The glosses aren't sticky, but still last a decent amount of time. I plan on buying more colors- this is by far the best lip gloss that I have ever tried. I have a full review of Nude Peach, Perfect and Beige on my blog.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

MY FAVORITE LIP GLOSSES EVER. These are hands down my favorite glosses I own. And I own a lot of high end glosses. These are soo cheap too, $5. I have six glosses after I lost one of them. :( But anyways, these are amazing!! They aren't all sheer and the color in the tube stays true to your lips! There are 50 shades and they all smell like cherries. The smell doesn't bother me at all, I actually like it! They last longer than any other glosses I've tried. My goal is to own all 50 shades one day..