October 21, 2014 | 857 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Ultra Pearl Mania - Nude Pearl

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 1:35:00 PM More reviews by XAmandaXSotherland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE! they only problem is trying to get the e/s out. But most people just put it in another container. for 1.50 this is totally awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Tammee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The colour is great for an overall wash over the lid, giving you a natural shimmer and sheen. It's a fabulous colour for those with yellow undertones and just want to perk up their eyelids.
The packaging is quite terrible, I depoted mine into those 5g jars for easier access- the small opening of the original jar makes it impossible for you to get any product!
The texture is very smooth and the colour is very pigmented.
This can also be used lightly as a face illuminator- I think it's great in the spring and summer to help create a natural glow. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by ThatIsNOTHerShade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These little jars (which are not at all functional in my opinion--I dumped mine into a more shallow screw-top jar), contain super-duper shimmery fun.

Nude is a slightly warm light tan (it definitely has a yellow/golden cast on my NW15/20 skin) and is especially pretty as a highlight on the inner corner of the eye in my opinion.

I'm not big on loose shadows, but I do enjoy these. They're more than worth the price. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by shamcd

Another beautiful color from NYX! It's a great neutral that can be used as an all over color during the day or as a highlighter. It's a beautiful champagne color that glides on seamlessly and blends with other colors as needed for customization. I'm new to the NYX shadows and am totally hooked. I MUST have all of them now...on to eBay!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2009 3:59:00 PM More reviews by mellyb0nesx0x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've used these in my latest videos

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2009 2:05:00 AM More reviews by vixen503

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorites from the NYX Ultra Pearl pigments. It's great as a highlighter and a simple sheen. The price is even better. Like I said in the other reviews on this product, the spout is small and can be a hassle, but besides the packaging, it's a great buy for little money.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2009 3:18:00 AM More reviews by bunnyvie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my introductory NYX product to my makeup collection. I really love the texture and the colour of nude pearl! I like to pat it on top of my neutral eye looks for an extra pretty sheen.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2009 1:47:00 PM More reviews by sabweena86

So this little bottle is pretty cool. I use it as a highlighter. It's so cheap and it has great pigment to it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2009 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Katie4098

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nude Pearl is a golden beige neutral that would look great as a highlighter, if only it would stay on! I haven't found the Pearl Manias to be useful as shadows, though I think they'd work layered over a primer or stickier shadow. Alone, they just disappear, even when applying heavily. I think this particular shade would be nice mixed into a body lotion or a powder blush, bronzer, or face powder. I haven't tried this yet, but I will since it isn't working out as a shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 8:09:00 PM More reviews by irishdancerak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful highlighting color or wear it on your lids if you just want to have a natural look with a little bit of sheen to it. It goes on well, stays on all day and doesnt flake off. Very pretty :)