NYX Slim Lip Pencil - Mauve 831

4.5

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

mauve is a dark nude-mauve lip liner.it goes on smoothly on the application,last long,verry pigmented,goes well with any mauve nude lipstick,like mauve colorburst by revlon.love it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This color is a perfect mauve that suits my NC40 skin perfect. It's very creamy and easy to work with. It lasts a while and I get a lot of product ! (got the long pen version).
I will definitely try out the other shades in this line!

The perfect lipliner for me...I prefer to wear it alone, over some balm, fill in my lips and it looks perfect with my skintone...gives a beautiful, warm stain to my lips, not overly dramatic...I'm so glad I picked this up, the price is fantastic...loving the nyx line

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Yay for NYX. They make affordable products that have pigmentation!! I want to get some more but this matches my lips so that I can not only add fullness to my lips but a base to my lipgloss or lipstick

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I'm warm-toned, so I usually run away from anything named Mauve, but I adore this lipliner. It's very close to Natural, but less orange, so I prefer it. I love it with nude/neutral lippies.

I ordered several lip liners from NYX from Cherry Culture. I think they are poor quality. Prestige Lip pencils are 100% better at Rite Aid adn Duane Reade. They are made in Italy.

I found Cherry Culture's customer service horrible. I reported them to the BBB. They sent the wrong pencils. They told me to return it. I asked them to refund shipping They promised to do that. THen they
said they were just mailing back the wrong pencil and not replacing it with the right one because I used it on my hand to see the color.

Then t hey told me they would send me the right pencil but not refund my shipping. Unreal. I've reported them to the bbb as well as the dept of consumer affairs.

Oh my, this is my new favorite for summer! This liner is three weeks old and I have been wearing it everyday. I ordered four NYX lip liners from cherryculture.com at a recent BOGOF sale. I took my chances and ordered Mauve, which is not something I would ever do, because I only wear warm shades.

This lip liner is gorgeous. IMO, it's not mauve, it's a very pretty, rosy shade that looks great on me! HA!! It's super soft, glides right on my lips and is easy to blend. I have been pairing it up with my lip glosses and I am so happy with my purchase. It's an extra long pencil, about eight inches long, so it's a great value at $2.00. I will be ordering another one soon ~ since I have been wearing this everyday. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this pencil, it looks so pretty on ~ I paired it up with Sponge Cake and it's a beautiful combo...

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Oh, this is fabulous! Mauve is a softer and slightly pinker/ rosier version of MAC's Beurre cremestick (which is my HG) liner. It's also a little bit lighter. The quality is terrific: smooth, creamy and pigmented. I'm definately going to try more of these the next time I'm at Ulta :)

I was looking soooo long for this perfect lipliner. I had one by Maybelline called Rosewood long ago - when they changed the formula not only the colour was totally different but also the staying power and texture. So my searching started to find a lipliner that would be exactly like the old rosewood - and here it is! I uploaded a pic for you here so you can see the difference between the colour natural and mauve.

I am really happy with this product. The only strange thing is that this colour has not the same length as the others NYX lip liners but is much shorter. I will contact the seller and see if the liner could be replaced by one with full length.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is definitely my HG of lipliners! I generally like to experiment with different brands when it comes to makeup, but I have never found a better colour for me than this one. It's the only makeup item I will stock up on. It's inexpensive and the texture is perfect.

Popular Lip Liners