August 23, 2014 | 1092 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by makeupalley2000

I actually like this foundation. it is hard to get the right amount out of the jar though. I would prefer a pump. but the overall product is amazing it is not 100% full coverage but it covers what it needs to cover :) and is not oily at all! love this stuff!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 More reviews by lushlife505

I am in awe as to why so many people like this foundation.
I have oily skin and this was just a oil slick on my face. It did not look or wear well at all.
No matter how I applied I was never happy with the way this looked on my skin. I tried a few shades and could not find a shade that looked good either.
Everyone I have spoke to who wears this always looks like it is too light or too dark.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by jenjen182

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my all time favorite every day foundations. It is perfect for everyone, especially beginners because of how it blends very naturally into the skin. I constantly struggle with finding drugstore foundations that match my pale skin, and I found the 'true match' in the shade C2, Natural Ivory. There is no foundation line on my neck and it looks beautiful. I use it with my beauty blender and I find that it doesn't give me much coverage, which is surprising since people claim it has 'full' coverage. But don't be fooled, it is more like light-medium. The packaging is in a small bottle with twist cap here in the US, so not the best, but I've dealed with worse packaging, so it doesn't really bother me. It comes in 33 shades which is so amazing, because it means everyone can try this foundation! Finally, it is fairly moisturizing on my dry skin! Really, everyone should try this. Definitely a great drugstore buy!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

id say the only redeeming quality of this is the great color selection. props on that. but other than that, its nothing to write home about. maybe im a high end snob but to me, this is a good foundation to "start" makeup with when youre young. its fool proof.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this foundation so much!! I use it with my beauty blender and I get awesome coverage. The coverage is buildable and that's why I love it so much plus it's not sticky or dull looking. I have combo/oily skin and the finish is satiny. The price and color selection are wonderful too...the packaging I don't love I wish it had a pump but it's ok. I have to say this is better than high end foundations I have used in the past. I have bought it several times already and will keep repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by akPhilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation alot. I have very dry skin, & don't like a super matte or very full coverage-just doesn't work for me. This is just right for me, it's I would say medium coverage that can be either sheered out for less or built up for more. It doesn't seem to cling to the dry patches on my face, & feels comfortable on my skin. It's a really great match for my skin as well-I wear n1 and it's just right for me. I do wish it came in a pump-I know the photo is showing it in a pump, but at least where I am anyway it doesn't come like that, it comes in a little round glass bottle with no pump.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2014 6:01:00 AM More reviews by NKK

It had my foundation shades. I'm using MAC NC42, L'Oréal W6 is close to my shade.
It's watery consistent, blendable, can build coverage however it only last for max of 4 hours. Living in hot and humid country, this foundation ran down after 4 hours and if you sweating or have oily face, it's worse.
Sad, the colour shades range were nice, but poor quality.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by kira1999

Only lasts about four hours on my skin even with primer and powder. Blotchy minimum coverage and looks caked if you try to build it. Oxidizes and turns orange on my face. Has a beautiful finish as long as you don't look too close. Has a very wide range of colours but that's the only good thing about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by BelleWoods

At first, I absolutely loved this product! It's got a reasonably thin consistency, but it's pigmented so gives good coverage, completely hiding redness and making skin tone look even... It blends absolutely perfectly! It has a reasonably long wear as well. It does have down sides though; it oxidises horribly! It will start off blending in with my skin tone, but after a few hours I'll look in the mirror and wonder what on earth has happened... I'll be a horrible shade of orange, no exaggeration! It'll still be on evenly, but just an awful and an unintended colour! I found the colour range to be reasonably good, though I don't feel they cater very well for pale people who don't have a pink hue. The packaging is good, you don't need too much of this product due to how blendable and pigmented it is, and I like foundations with a pump to prevent contamination and the oxidisation problem (though it's an issue anyway)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by luxlisbon15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Really disappointing! The only thing I liked was that it was affordable and had a great range of colors (I still managed to pick a color too light for me). As someone who has combination skin, this product was a trainwreck. Even after using a lot of moisturizer, when I tried to apply this foundation on the dryer parts of my skin such as my chin and forehead, it wouldn't spread nicely at all. It came to the point where I had to massage it in and then it crumbled. The only parts it spread nicER on was my nose and cheeks (the more oily parts of my skin), but overall, it dried out my skin and made me break out a patch on my cheek (and I never break out on my cheeks). DEFINITELY not buying this again.