December 21, 2014 | 1935 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2014 10:28:00 AM More reviews by AngelaLOVE123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was just okay for me. It looks great at first, but I feel like after several hours it just fades off. I do use a primer and setting powder, but it just doesn't last and doesn't look right. It is also a watery texture, and I hate that it doesn't have a pump. I could see this working for some people (lots of color options!), but it just wasn't that amazing. I'm just mixing this with other foundations to use it up.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2014 8:10:00 AM More reviews by sashacolewood

This product. Where do I even begin.
Everything that could have gone wrong with this foundation, did for me. I have oily porous skin.
1. This foundation was straight up greasy at first application
2. It oxidized instantly and DID NOT match my yellow tone skin. As soon as it oxidized, even the yellowest shade turned pink.
3. The staying power is ridiculous in my opinion.
4. Emphasized my pores, blemished, everything!!

Overall, the worst foundation I have tried, and is not worth its price, although its not as expensive as some other products.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by xKatAB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation because I heard so many great reviews about it. I was extremely disappointed in it to say the least. I bought it in W4, which to begin with isn't even warm toned, so it didn't even match properly, so I made do and blended it and bronzed and highlighted enough that it didn't matter because it wasn't THAT off. And also to my disappointment people said it was full coverage, but this is a very light coverage and that isn't what I'm looking for in a foundation at all. So on top of my crappy start to that, I wore it for maybe an hour and even with my primer and setting powder and setting spray it became SUPER oily and if I wore it for 5 or more hours my face literally looked like I had just gotten out of the shower and was wet. When I blotted my face with blotting papers, the foundation would come off with it and I would end up with a blotchy face. If I used a powder it would streak, and actually my blush/bronzer/highlighter would streak anyways without me touching my face and it would show the bare skin under and I would have gross streaks of bare skin in the middle of a blushed cheek and it was so unattractive. I don't know if it wore off, or reacted badly with every makeup choice I had in my drawer and caused it to oxidize or what but I've never had a foundation do that before in all the foundations I've ever tried. I thought since there were so many good reviews about it that maybe I just had a bad batch so I bought it a second time and it was still just as bad. I'm never buying this again. It was a waste of money, even for the low price that it is. You probably couldn't pay me to wear this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by kiyoshi001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was a gift from my mom and she got me 3 bottles all in the wrong tone. I'm am NC in MAC and she got this in cool which is kinda red or pinkish after a few hours I look red. So I have 3 bottles and nothing to do with em. What a waste just glad I didn't pay for them. But the product blends so wonderfully well. I have the powder to and together they are great minus the redness. However it does absolutely nothing to control oil after 2 hours maybe less my nose gets super oily it's embarrassing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by thesojourner

I have tried soooo many foundations over the years. High end, mid-range, low-end, expensive, cheap, middle-of-the-road, dept. store brands, drug store brands, etc. It gets tiring, and expensive. And every time, I always come back L'Oreal True Match. It goes on very nicely, and stays on. They have a color that matches me wonderfully. It does not dry out my skin, nor break me out. It does not settle into fine lines and the coverage is awsome. I can control the coverage - if I want more shear coverage I apply with my beauty buffer, and heavier full coverage I just rub in with my fingers. I have not noticed any 'glitter' effect that some have mentioned.

I have also, unfortunately, recently purchased the L'Oreal Vita Lift that comes in the pump bottle, and I believe it has blue lettering on it, thinking this would be basically similar to the regular True Match, but with some type of 'serum' added that would benefit my skin, since I am getting older. This foundation was a total bust and I do not recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

I love this foundation. In MAC , my shade is NC37.. In the true match line I'm in the colour W5 which matches me perfectly. My recommendation for trying this is know what undertone you are. You will have a hard time finding the right match if you're in the wrong colour range. Consistency is quite thin and runny, but the coverage it gives is amazing. Medium to build-able full coverage for sure. It is extremely long lasting, I set it with powder and a setting spray and it doesn't move. Doesn't crease, doesn't make acne more visible. Evens out the skin tone, so well that sometimes I don't bother using concealer with this. The finish is a little bit dewy, but not enough to make your face shiny (like MAC face & body). As far as price goes, it's really cheap. My only complain is I wish there was pump since sometimes I waste some of the product by pouring out too much. Other than that, it's perfect. My new HG. will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by amberr98

I really like this product, and for most people it works very well. The consistency coverage and everything was so good. The application was smooth and in Australia, we have the pump with this foundation so the packaging was pretty good too. The only downside is that it oxidised on my skin. There was a hint of grey-brown on my skin, it looked weird and i was so upset, i don't think this is the foundation for people with oily skin or for people who find that most foundations oxidize for them. Thought overall, it's great!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by montinez

I'm Nc30 in MAC studio fix foundation and picked this up in W4 and it was a great match.

*It's runny and blendable
*I didn't notice the glitter everyone is talking about
*there was no scent to it at all (thank god)
*it wasn't exactly full coverage (I don't like to put on more than one layer of any makeup but I'm sure if I wanted it to be full coverage I could apply a second layer)
*So cheap! I only paid $8.99 at target

I didn't love it and I didn't hate it. I was fine after about 4 hours after I applied it but about 7 hours after I applied it I was super super oily. I'll continue using this for when I want to wear makeup while I'm out running errands and I'll save my MAC for longer wear. Hope I helped :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by brooke2010

My favorite full coverage drugstore foundation. It blends really nicely, looks pretty matte, and lasts all day. Plus the range of shades is absolutely unreal. I am W2 and it's literally a perfect match for me, better than any other drugstore foundation as most of them are way too pink on me. I'm not crazy about the jar packaging because I prefer pumps. The price isn't too bad for the quality of the product. I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by aysekaracaxx

i love this foundation.
it gives such a great coverage and comes in many ranges of colours suitable for fairer coloured women or darker.It also has a range for each cooler,neutral and warmer toned skins and is very easy to find which one is which as it has the C,N & W within the colour of the foundation. For example my shade is W1 as i have a warm tone yet am still quite fair.
It is an affordable price in boots in the UK as it is only £9.99 and they sometimes have a deal on. As i am still young and am quite insecure i use make up as a way to hide beneath and so i sometimes apply too much and it will lead to the foundation caking around my nose,mouth and in between the eyebrows. However this isnt the foundation being at fault so all together i love this foundation.