L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

love this. keeps the oil at bay, lasts the whole work day. just have to powder at lunch, doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin, and great colour match.

on 2/7/2015 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wonder why this site has different reviews than other sites of this foundation. This is raved about everywhere really, but here. I saw SOOO many different types of women on youtube talking about this.

I was struggling with acne and I needed a foundation without (dimethicone which was what I believe was breaking me out because it was in ALL my foundations). I was in desperate need of a foundation. My mom pointed this out to me in the store and I LOVE IT. I went home and quickly put it on. It didn't even emphasized my acne the tiniest bit. It made me look alive instead of dead matte. It has the slightest sheen to it. I still set it with the matching powder because I'm quite oily. This lasts a good amount of time on me about 8 hours and then I use a tissue paper and asorb the oil when I go to the bathroom and I'm good the go throughout the whole day.

This stuff blends like a dream. You could be blind and still apply this correctly. It's also SO SO lightweight. I couldn't believe it. I was having a horrible break out day and I needed to put on makeup for school. I put on one layer just 3 dots on my forehead, 3 on my cheek, and one of my nose and chin. I blended it out and it was so beautiful. Although, redness was still peeking through. I didn't want to use a concealer because the color was way off. I decided to put 2 more dots on my forehead (which is usually wear I break out at) and it covered in seconds. I love this so much!

I wish it came with a pump though, but I honestly don't mind it not having one because I love the product so much.

on 2/6/2015 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really love this foundation. I apply it with elf's flat top powder brush and get such a natural look. It can be worn light to full coverage and it dries to a satiny soft finish. The warm shades have a nice natural golden undertone that doesn't turn orangey. I would love if it had a pump but it does come in a sleek little glass jar. I think it's just as good as MAC and NARS. Honestly even better!

on 2/4/2015 9:36:00 PM

L'Oreal claims this is a minimal coverage foundation and right they are. This tends to lean more towards a BB cream and I find it moderately moisturizing. I have pale skin and usually go for N1 or N2 which I find blends nicely to my skin. It will not cover dark circles at all. I have moderately dark and puff under eyes and have been told that I look tired when I wear this foundation. It does not oxidize badly and has moderate staying power. I absolutely hate this packaging. You waste so much product when pouring it on the back of you hand because it will not come out and then when it does it piles on to the back of your hand. I go through this stuff so fast because of that. The sunscreen aspect of the foundation is nice, but nothing really special because many foundations contain some sort of SPF. I am switching to a foundation with more coverage, but I do recommend this to someone who prefers lighter coverage. The color range is nice and I always recommend going with a neutral shade because the warm colors tend to have a yellowish tint and the cool colors tend to have a pinkish tint.

on 2/4/2015 8:28:00 AM

This doesn't work for my dry skin but looks amazing on my friend who has combination/oily skin!

on 2/4/2015 1:07:00 AM

At age 43, there are fine lines ( under) the eyes, and this foundations doesn't work as it will dry to a semi-matte finish ( likewise Armani face fabric second skin, Laura mercier smooth finish flawless, Nars sheer glow, maybelline liquid mousse ,none of them work with those fine lines under the eye). Gonna stay with Bobbi brown skin foundation for the time being until I found something better

And zero power in covering pores. The worst among the foundations I tried recently. This being the worst, while maybelline liquid mousse is equally useless in covering pores but tad bit better than this. Bobbi brown skin foundation and Laura Mercier one is in the middle, with Nars sheer glow and Armani one being the best in covering pores. I would have stick with Nars instead of buying all these if the shades do match . ( Bobbi brown skin foundation 2.5). Got this in W2. Way too white.

Will not repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

So when I first bought this, I HATED it! It made me break out, felt uneven on my skin, just terrible. Then I realized it wasn't the product it was actually because my face was super congested. I bought a clarisonic and now that my face is getting cleaned properly, this makeup works amazing.

It glides on so smooth, and gives you a flawless coverage. I'm very dry and it doesn't cling to dry patches, and makes me stay matte all day.

on 1/30/2015 1:52:00 AM

I've been using this product for about two months and I've developed acne from it. Particularly on my chin, jaw and cheeks which never happened before using this product.

on 1/27/2015 5:51:00 PM

This is by-far the most amazing foundation I have ever owned. I have tried many foundations drugstore and high-end and this just happens to be the best. and its cheap too!
This foundation--although it doesnt claim to be, is very long lasting. i once wore this foundation from 7am to 10pm and i'm telling you, this stuff lasts! I have very dry and oily skin and a few acne scars. I like that i can apply a decent amount of this foundation and it never ever looks cakey, even when I set it with power. It covers very well & It gives my skin a very natural look. I definitely recommend this to people with dry skin. I get so many compliments when i wear this foundation. Also definitely recommend if you're going for a "no make-up" kind of look. once again, it looks very natural. :)

on 1/27/2015 11:32:00 AM

This is possibly the worst foundation I have ever tried. Quite a few beauty guru's mentioned it in their videos so I thought I'd give it a try. But it's terrible. It looks so cakey and during a hot day, it comes off within 2 hours, even if set with powder. It doesn't blend well at all! I don't recommend it to anyone. Horrible.

Video Reviews & Tutorials