July 30, 2014 | 2021 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Bexstar

I use this foundation in w3 and mix it with ponds white BB cream in light. The combo of the two is perfection, medium to full coverage as I have pigmentation from my pregnancy. The finish is flawless when applied with a beauty blender, luminous slightly dewy but no need to power. I'm almost 30 so I have a few lines and I need my foundation to last 9 hours. I find this combo never cakes or sits in my lines and it lasts up to 10 hours before it starts to break down.Some people say that it's impossible to apply creme products over this foundation but I use pixi creme blush and it applies beautifully over this combo. I'm smitten with my routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by TinaH123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favorite foundaton! I have acne prone and oily skin so I can barely find a perfect foundation. They have a wide range of shades and it blends so effortlessly into my skin. It does get a little oily throughout the day but it's not a big deal! I blot it away and set my makeup again. It doesn't make me look like I have a cake face either! This is definitely good for people who have acne prone skin and this will be the only foundation I want to buy. With this foundation, a little bit goes a long way so just use a small amount of it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by radicalrachel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really want to like this foundation, I really really do. This is the only drugstore foundation I've found that matches my skin (shade w1) and there are things that I enjoy about it. It is very matte and has medium coverage. However it sticks to all of my imperfections and separates around dry spots. It dries quickly, which can be nice, but once it dries it is impossible to apply creamy products on top of it. The foundation rubs right off and looks disgusting. I've only been able to wear it out in public once because every time I put it on it looks so bad that I have to take it off. The one time I wore it out it did have good lasting power and didn't get too greasy.
The best way I've found to apply this is to mix it with strobe cream, apply it with a beauty blender and to pat my setting powder on instead of brushing it on. Even if I can get it to look decent I can't get past the fact that I can't apply cream blush, highlighter or eyeshadow base on top of it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Barbirivera

I bought this because is HG for so many beauty gurus on youtube I had to give it try. It's not expensive, it's very easy to find and there are many shades to choose from so that's good. I like that it has very good coverage, the color matches my skin very nicely and it looks very smooth in general. After a few hours I don't look oily or patchy but I do notice that the foundation clings to a few fine lines I have (I'm young so I don't have wrinkles yet). I can't say this is HG because in general I feel foundations don't look good on my skin BUT I can say without doubt that this is a good product: great coverage, looks like skin, not cakey at all....a very reliable foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Sarahxox17

This foundation has basically saved my skin forever. Before this product, I have been using the loreal visible lift foundation, which did not match my skin color at all and the pale shade was even too dark, and worst of all: it gave me the worst break out of my life. I had pimples and scars and acne all over my face, especially on my chin. Because of that I switched to the revlon color stay, which I have always loved but i began to realize that it was a tad too dark for me and I wanted a foundation that made me feel like I wasn't wearing any. Finally, I found the loreal true match on sale because it was the only shade that looked like it could match my light skin color. I got it in porcelain w1 and I'm so grateful I got it. It was around $10 at walgreens and it's packaging seemed small but you only need a tiny amount of this stuff and it goes a long way. This foundation isn't pinky at all which I love, and it's so hard to find a light color foundation without pink undertones. It cancelled the redness on my face and made me feel like I wasn't wearing any foundation at all. I only need a tiny amount of this stuff and I only use one layer on my face and it gives me a nice full flawless coverage. It gives you a Demi-matte finish and I have oily skin as well. This foundation lasts forever too, I rarely have to touch it up with powder. I went in the pool yesterday with it on, went underwater and everything, and the foundation still remained on my face and flawless, even after going in the pool underwater! You can't even feel this product at all and I know that this is now my holy grail foundation. It has sunscreen in it which helps with me because I easily get sunburnt. This product also cleared my acne so fast and easily can make it look like you have no acne or redness, and it will get rid of it as well. Please try this product, it's amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by LindseyAnne

Being an oily skinned girl who is pretty much an exclusive Revlon Colorstay user, I didn't have high expectations for this foundation. But after seeing Nicole Guerriero (who also has oily skin) rave about this foundation over and over again, I decided to give it a go. It is in fact really natural looking and blends beautifully. It has a matte or semi-matte finish and I would say it probably has medium/buildable coverage. I have a lot I need covered (hence the Revlon CS) and was actually quite impressed with how this performed. That being asid, I did have to do two layers of it to get it how I wanted it. That being said, it still looked quite natural. I was also impressed with the wear time of this foundation. Nothing incredible or anything, but I can rarely get through even a few hours wearing most foundations without looking and feeling greasy. This will get me through a solid 6 hours without touching up so I'm quite impressed. However, I wish I lived in an area that solid this product with a pump only because I seem to be physically incapable of portion control with this foundation. Definitely worth a try though for those who want something with decent coverage and soild wear time that still looks natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Awesomeangelface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i have such a weird skin tone so this product is absolutley perfect for me ! it truly blends in with my skin. its like im not wearing makeup at all. love that it has spf in it too

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by honeyappleseed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

oh this product is so revolutionary! nothing ever matches my skin tone. until now! its crazy how it blends right with my skin color still not sure how they make it happen. love it

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Jadetbirchxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have a love hate relationship with this foundation.

I have oily skin & like a full coverage, so I use a matte primer to try and keep the oilyness of my skin down. I love how the product glides onto your skin without going patchy in some places, I like to put 2 layers on as I like my full coverage which the foundation is more of a medium coverage it is very buildable. The finish is a satin finish but if you let it try then it can go semi matte, I sometimes use Rimmel Stay Matte powder over the top but only a very little layer as I don't like a super duper matte finish. I find after 4+ hours of wearing this foundation I become oily round my nose, it looks like the foundation melts sort of. So I can just blot it with some tissue to take some of the oilyness away and the foundation stays in place and doesn't rub off but defiantly after 8+ hours of wearing it I get really oily on my forehead, chin & just above the apples of my cheeks also wears off round the mouth and the edge of my nose. I wore it today for 5 hours to go shopping & after 2+ it was already going funny around my nose.

If I wear a BB cream underneith I don't seem to go as oily but then I'm wearing 3+ layers of liquids on my face. I do love the foundation but I think it would be more suitable for someone with normal - dry skin and not very oily skin if you are wanting to wear it for a long time. I've been out and bought 3+ foundations to see if I can wean myself off it and try a different one to see how that lasts but I just can't live without this holy grail product!! 💕

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by harpreetsahi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Even with a good primer I have found this to be the worst foundation I have ever used for my super dry skin. It clung to every single dry patch and emphasised all of my flakey skin. Very dry skin girls like myself should avoid this foundation IMO.