December 17, 2014 | 1811 users online

Treatments (Face) - Philosophy - Resurface Kit - The Microdelivery In-Home Vitamin C Peptide Peel

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by pizzamomma

WOW!!! The best skin care purchase I have ever bought. Worth every penny! I was considering getting a facial peel but after using this for three weeks my acne marks are almost gone and I have an overall even skin tone. I have never had overall even skin tone!!! It also did not break out my acne prone skin. RUN to the store to get this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Tiptoemousey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this as a treat for myself I love scrubs and peels and I wanted a treat. So I figured I would give it a try I have combo/normal skin now I got this back in winter and I only used it once every three weeks because my skin turns dry in winter but now being that summer is here and my skin is combo/normal again I use it weekly I have used the whole thing ands it's on my list to buy again. I get white heads that stay under the skin on the tops of my cheek bones and above my eyebrows using this removes them and keeps them at bay. I also find my pores to be smaller less gunked up and a have. A few ache scars those have dramatically faded one is totally gone. I have been impressed time after time by this product I like the smell of the scrub and the warming that comes with it totally I product I can see myself using for many many years.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by CynthiaF0420

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this peel!! My skin instantly looks better afterwards. I always use this product before a special event. It makes the skin soft, radiant and brighter. My skin care products sink into my skin, and I don't need as much makeup. You'd have to try it to believe it. Since using Philosophy products I definitely have makeup-optional skin. I use this peel, Hope in a Jar moisturizer and When Hope Is Not Enough serum. I also cleanse with the Clarisonic. This regimen has helped my acne prone skin tremendously. My skin is now clear and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by emmasun1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the BEST exfoliator in the market! When I first got the product and started taking care of my problematic skin, I used it twice a week. When my skin got better I used it less frequently, now only once every two to three weeks. I am surprised by how soft and smooth my skin could be after using this peel (and I remember to use either mask or moisturizer to hydrate my skin after this). It doesn't help much with the acne scars I got since I was in junior high (it makes the scars less eye-catching, but it doesn't erase them), but I didn't expect it to do the magic. It could be irritating or do harm to your skin if you leave it on the face longer than instructed, or if you use it too frequently.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2013 6:33:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

My skin doesn't agree with it.
I used this products for few weeks some months ago. The formulation is the same.

It made my skin dry but I used a lot of moisturizer after using it so that's fine.
My skin seemed to be clearer for a day- nothing major and I could obtain the clearer tone with other cheap and home made concotions.
It evened out my skin for a day.

Overall- It was like scrubbing baking soda on my skin which I tried 2 times in my life and never will again.

The price is high. The scrub smells like plastic.
Won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by eccentricgogo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm really on the fence with how I feel about this product. It didn't lighten the acne marks on my face even a little like I had hoped it would, but it really did make my skin feel soft and really healthy. It isn't a bad product and might work better for some, but for the effect I noticed I can find cheaper products that do just as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by starbuck65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best exfoliator I've used. It takes very little product to do the job. The orange crystal part of it can be too abrasive for some, especially those with sensitive skin, like me but on damp skin, it's fine. The activator foams up, it's slightly warming, leave on 1-2 minutes...VOILA! I use mine only once a week, I've been using it for years and stopped trying out other products years ago, this is the best. It leaves my skin smoother, brighter, fresher and it does, over time, lessen fine lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by lovetoshop31

This product is amazing! Especially in the colder months when you skin gets a little flaky icky from the dry weather. I swear by this at home resurface kit and use it weekly! I have re-purchased several times and will continue to.. please don't discontinue this, Philosophy! haha.. anyway let's get to the review..

This kit offers what is nearly a peel or facial at home. It sloughs off dead skin and leaves you (or me anyway!) with a fresh clean slate. After using this I feel no dryness, and my skin isn't really tight as it sometimes is after a facial. There is no after the fact peeling, etc. it is just fresh, clean, and bright. I really notice a difference in skin brightness after using this.. I look almost glowy for a day or so. I try to use this once a week, sometimes go every other week.. and a kit lasts approx. 3 months if using every week. Def. worth the $75 .. as that is what ONE facial costs, anyway.

If you are on the fence.. just spring for it, buy it, you will not regret it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by MissMelissa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My skin gets irritated & red fairly easy, so I was a bit nervous. I spread the crystals & watched for signs of aggression from my skin... added the liquid & gently spread it around my face in small circles & waited 3 minutes. I used a washcloth to help remove, but only pressed water into the skin, no rubbing & then splashed face with cool water to fully remove. My face was a bit red in a few spots, I used my HG Serum (Clarins Double Serum) and topped with Clinique's DDML to ward off any possible to reassure my skin that trauma portion of the night was over. I showed my Husband and he said "WOW!" He couldn't get over how soft it feels. I've only used once, can't wait to see my skin with my continued use. I am not a fan of the packaging, having to dip a utensil into the crystals and I question both products shelf life & stability--which is another reason why I plan on using it until its gone--besides to update my review.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by kuchka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a amazing peel. After you perform the 2 step process, your face feels softer than you can ever believe was possible. It also gives you a gorgeous glow. I use this peel every Friday night to look great for the weekends and I actually look forward to Friday evenings in order to indulge in this peel!