March 1, 2015 | 929 users online

Treatments (Face) - Philosophy - Resurface Kit - The Microdelivery In-Home Vitamin C Peptide Peel

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by vivcheung

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I would compare this to using baking soda and vinegar when you clean your kitchen/bath that leaves everything sparkling clean.... After using this treatment on my face, I immediately noticed how it brightened my complexion by several shades. It also left my skin feeling so baby soft and smooth. I loved how it fizzed and warmed up as the peel is activated.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Rachel1234

I've been using this once a week, and it makes a huge difference in my skin. Makes my skin feel sooooooo soft, fine lines are visibly reduced, skin looks very glowy and healthy. I really like it. It has improved my skin a lot. I had previously been using the Peter Thomas Roth peel pads, but this Philosophy product is much better. It took a long time to see results with the PTR pads, but this Philosophy kit is instant satisfaction. I look forward to using this each week because I know my skin is going to look great afterwards. :)

I paid about $75.00 for this, but considering I have been using it every week for about 3 months (12 uses) and I still have about 1/3 of the jar left, I think that comes out to a pretty good deal. If I can get 6 more weeks out of it, then that will be about 18 uses for $75.00 which is roughly $4.15 per treatment. I think that's a great deal for a peel that works this well. :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by desertgirl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What can I say? For the price, you will get a minimum of 10 treatments and that is a steal compared to a facial. Your skin feels really good after this, and it looks very "glow-y"..It didn't break me out and I couldn't wait to do it again the following week. I would totally buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by pizzamomma

WOW!!! The best skin care purchase I have ever bought. Worth every penny! I was considering getting a facial peel but after using this for three weeks my acne marks are almost gone and I have an overall even skin tone. I have never had overall even skin tone!!! It also did not break out my acne prone skin. RUN to the store to get this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Tiptoemousey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this as a treat for myself I love scrubs and peels and I wanted a treat. So I figured I would give it a try I have combo/normal skin now I got this back in winter and I only used it once every three weeks because my skin turns dry in winter but now being that summer is here and my skin is combo/normal again I use it weekly I have used the whole thing ands it's on my list to buy again. I get white heads that stay under the skin on the tops of my cheek bones and above my eyebrows using this removes them and keeps them at bay. I also find my pores to be smaller less gunked up and a have. A few ache scars those have dramatically faded one is totally gone. I have been impressed time after time by this product I like the smell of the scrub and the warming that comes with it totally I product I can see myself using for many many years.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by CynthiaF0420

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this peel!! My skin instantly looks better afterwards. I always use this product before a special event. It makes the skin soft, radiant and brighter. My skin care products sink into my skin, and I don't need as much makeup. You'd have to try it to believe it. Since using Philosophy products I definitely have makeup-optional skin. I use this peel, Hope in a Jar moisturizer and When Hope Is Not Enough serum. I also cleanse with the Clarisonic. This regimen has helped my acne prone skin tremendously. My skin is now clear and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by emmasun1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the BEST exfoliator in the market! When I first got the product and started taking care of my problematic skin, I used it twice a week. When my skin got better I used it less frequently, now only once every two to three weeks. I am surprised by how soft and smooth my skin could be after using this peel (and I remember to use either mask or moisturizer to hydrate my skin after this). It doesn't help much with the acne scars I got since I was in junior high (it makes the scars less eye-catching, but it doesn't erase them), but I didn't expect it to do the magic. It could be irritating or do harm to your skin if you leave it on the face longer than instructed, or if you use it too frequently.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2013 6:33:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

My skin doesn't agree with it.
I used this products for few weeks some months ago. The formulation is the same.

It made my skin dry but I used a lot of moisturizer after using it so that's fine.
My skin seemed to be clearer for a day- nothing major and I could obtain the clearer tone with other cheap and home made concotions.
It evened out my skin for a day.

Overall- It was like scrubbing baking soda on my skin which I tried 2 times in my life and never will again.

The price is high. The scrub smells like plastic.
Won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by eccentricgogo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm really on the fence with how I feel about this product. It didn't lighten the acne marks on my face even a little like I had hoped it would, but it really did make my skin feel soft and really healthy. It isn't a bad product and might work better for some, but for the effect I noticed I can find cheaper products that do just as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by starbuck65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best exfoliator I've used. It takes very little product to do the job. The orange crystal part of it can be too abrasive for some, especially those with sensitive skin, like me but on damp skin, it's fine. The activator foams up, it's slightly warming, leave on 1-2 minutes...VOILA! I use mine only once a week, I've been using it for years and stopped trying out other products years ago, this is the best. It leaves my skin smoother, brighter, fresher and it does, over time, lessen fine lines.