Garden Botanika Eyeshadow

4.3

on 4/20/2004 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Oh how I love this stuff. There's plenty of pigment, the texture is soft, smooth, blendable, easy to apply. The colors are great, I don't think they make any that I wouldn't actually wear. Very flattering, which is what makeup is supposed to be!

on 2/22/2004 12:17:00 PM

I got this on sale awhile ago(before I really started wearing makeup) and one of my everyday looks is Pewter to highlight and Carbo as a wash. I also have Lava (shimmery burgundy) and Cocoa.(DDD/NC50)

on 2/9/2004 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm really impressed with the quality of GB e/s. Very smooth and silky, great blendability and wear all day. The texture of the shimmers actually reminds me of Trucco shimmer e/s. I have Sand, which reminds me a lot like Stila Oasis but just a hair less bright and Sycamore, a taupey tan shimmer. They've since repackaged them in larger flip-top containers. Hopefully the formulation is the same. I would not hesitate to get more of these!

on 12/29/2003 7:30:00 PM

This eyeshadow is alright...after a couple of hours it tends to collect in the crease of my eyelids and looks kinda weird. I got it as a gift from a friend so im not sure of the price or the packaging but overall its not that great

on 11/19/2003 2:33:00 AM

LOVE their shadows.

on 10/25/2003 3:59:00 PM

I had one in Mica- I may still, somewhere! It goes on silkily and doesn't crease or disappear. And Mica was a really, really unusual color- purple or brown, I was never quite sure, but not too dark and very shimmery. Always flattering though. I may have to break down and buy another one of their website, but it's so expensive that way with shipping.

on 5/27/2003 9:32:00 AM

These are great shadows- they remind me of Stila in texture, though perhaps not as pigmented (but don't get me wrong, they still have great pigment). They go on smoothly, last all day, and come in a variety of colors. I can only wish they were back in malls- they had the greatest deals! I highly recommend these- even though the stores are closed, they can still be ordered at www.gardenbotanika.com

on 5/19/2003 4:00:00 PM

OK shadows. Nothing too special, but I do like the subtle shimmer. My only complaint is that some of them seem to crack and crumble very easily.

on 5/18/2003 5:18:00 PM

I LOVE this product I only have it in Bronze but I would love to get them all! I always find myself reaching for it even though I have tons of others to choose from. It stays on all day and without any cakeyness and it leaves the smallest amount of sparkling shimmer. GO OUT AND GET ONE!!!

on 5/10/2003 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really love this eyeshadow (Countryside). I bought it on ebay with lots of other stuff, and was pleasantly surprised with this one! I never heard of GB before, but this is great quality. It is very easy to apply and stays for a long time! And I love the colour (beige,light and dark green).