August 22, 2014 | 1197 users online

Toners - Mario Badescu - Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by blondebeaute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've had this product for what seems liek a year and I do use it sparingly. I primarily use it for spritzing on my face prior to makeup, after makeup application, and keep it on me (the bottle is small enough to be portable for the most part) to spary on my face when my makeup looking a little stressed.
I live in Central FL, always at theme parks, always in the dead heat, and I will tote this to Disney in a small bag with me almost 90% of the time. If my makeup starts to act up, I just spray some of this and I instantly look refreshed. (Keep in mind, my Disney makeup is pretty HEAVY. Foundation, blush, bronzer, highlighter, the whole she-bang). I can't go without this product. I've used other spray toners that have very chemical-smells that are very harsh, but this is so soft and romantic smelling with the rosewater.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Rachelchick

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff. Spray it before moisturizer to stay hydrated.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Samieedeemua

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Rosewater is amazing for the skin. Love this

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by caresseanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HOLY GRAIL! I don't ever write reviews but after using this after just one day, I'm convinced! I've used MACs fix plus and ELFs makeup mist spray. This is SO MUCH BETTER. You can really tell the difference in your skin.. or at least my skin. A couple months ago I starting breaking out on my cheeks with cystic acne. Maybe I'm speaking too soon, but I feel like this spray has actually helped me get rid of the bumps on my face! My skin is so much smoother. I used this both as a primer and setting spray... It leaves a dewy, glowing finish & my pores are practically invisible! Affordable and portable with an amazing rose scent, this spray is a MUST HAVE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 9:09:00 AM More reviews by PianoGirl1985

This is really not a perfumed spray. Ok, it has a fragrance of a rose, but it is from rose water not an artificial perfumey chemical (it is not like you're spraying actual eua de toilette on your face!).
This spray is very nice. I personally like to use it before applying my morning serums and moisturizers as soon as I get out of the shower. It keeps my combo skin hydrated and helps the application of my skin care. If your skin feels dry during the day, it is nice to spray it on again to refresh it.
Is it an absolute necessity? Probably not, but it is very nice and so inexpensive!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I think I finally found my setting spray. This was a recommendation from Youtube for something affordable and that worked for setting and making the powder look like skin. It works! It's only $7. It's all natural and has rosemary, etc in it and it smells like herbs.

It gets rid of that powder look which I HATE HATE HATE. I can't seem to find anything affordable that does it. I tried NYX Dewy Spray and it didn't do much. I was going to try MAC's but decided to go with this for now. I think I will be sticking with it now.

The setting part is true as well. I think it probably doesn't set as well as highend, but I haven't tried UD yet or Skindanavia. For $7 I really am happy with this and love the ingredients. My face is pretty sensitive and this calms it quickly. I have rosacea and dry skin. This hydrates it and seems to calm the red down after 20 minutes of sitting. I used this the other day with my full makeup going to a big appointment in Boston and I was in no need of touchups for the entire day and it was on for over 16 hours. I would say it worked.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I'm heading towards my third bottle of this. I originally purchased it to cancel out the powdery finish left behind from a powder foundation I used to use instead of using MAC Fix+ which was a major irritant for my skin. But after I stopped using the powder foundation I decided to use the spray after I cleansed and toned my skin. I spray while my skin is still damp from the toner and immediately follow up with my serum & moisturizer. I don't notice any earth shattering results but I do notice that does cancel out the tight feeling as my skin feels immediately after cleansing. There are a lot of other similar treatment sprays on the market but this one by far is the best in my opinion. And you just can't beat the price point.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by underage

I really love this face spray. I keep it in my purse and use it to moisturize my face throughout the day. Since I hate that dry, tight feeling I just spray this on a few times and it makes my face feel so much better. It smells like roses which I really like and is only $7! I definitely prefer this over Mac Fix +.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by mintygreen02

i bought mine at ulta after seeing all the reviews about it but this honestly is nothing special. it does nothing i don't see anything positive happen. i tried it after i had makup on, after i showered, or when id wake up in the morning. my face would feel tight, but it wouldn't look nice and i felt like i was actually putting dirt on my face because my pores actually looked bigger when i would use this product. i still have the bottle almost full. this was a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by rubyred1004

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product lasted a long time and smells really good. It felt hydrating on my face and did not irritate my skin. The only downside is that if I accidentally got some in my mouth or licked my lips afterwards without thinking, it tasted absolutely horrible! Otherwise, great product like everyone else says.