September 15, 2014 | 956 users online

Treatments (Face) - Yon-Ka - Juvenil

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2005 7:30:00 AM More reviews by snow_ice

I bought this because i was breaking out like crazy. I mix this with Cream PG which is for oily skin. After the first apply, i noticed that my pimples have got better, it's a miracle in just one night. It heels my pain in just a week. There's no more break outs and my skin which usually oily during the day has minimized. No more shiny T-zone during the day. Now that the pimples have gone, i'm waiting for it's result in reducing my acne scar appearance. I also love the smell of it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2004 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Venezolano

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok, I'm afraid I have mixed opinions on this one... I like a lot its smell and the fact that it's not drying at all in spite of its astringent ingredients. As a spot treatment it did little to me, and applying it all over the face improved the condition of my skin (texture, tone) BUT gave me a mild purging. HOWEVER, if you use this after you get a facial, the red marks from the extractions will fade really fast and your face will restore good health rapidly. This is not for serious acne concerns, and the price is scandalous for just 0.5 oz.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2004 2:41:00 AM More reviews by lalibug

This product did absolutely nothing for me. I find the smell very pleasant, but thats about it. Smells like a spa facial room. Cetainly though that is not reason enough to purchase this ineffective and poorly packaged product.
UPDATE: I decided to try using the serum all over as opposed to trying to dor the very liquidy serum on just a few spots and have had REALLY nice results. However, uysing it this way makes it go much quicker but I have happily repurchased my 2nd bottle given the results.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2004 2:40:00 PM More reviews by farfala0504

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love it when my esthetician combines Juvenil and Yon-Ka mask together. She uses Juvenil to compress my face along with the mask! it smells wonderful, calms & heals my skin after extractions. The next day I would wake up to a perfect, glowing skin..not red/ irritated.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2004 4:32:00 AM More reviews by ramsi

This is a spot-treatment to make those little bastards disappear. It really makes them heal faster and are disinfecting after you popped a pimple. It's a pump bottle, which is great, but it's water texture makes it a bit difficult to apply. I usually pump it into my palm before I dip my finger in it to dab it on my face. It's not drying on the skin, and I really like it's natural ingredients (the smell isn't that great) and that it doesn't contain alcohol.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2003 4:36:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It's nice how YonKa has various serums/treatments that can either be used alone or mixed into moisturizers....it's great when you need to customize your skincare. Juvenil is a watery product that's a muddy grey/brown color...not pretty, but it helps somewhat in calming and healing breakouts. I mix a pumpful in with my lotions at night and apply to my t-zone. Juvenil might not be as soothing for more sensitive skins since it has more medicinal ingredients like sulfur. Overall, it's a good treatment for mild breakouts - it doesn't do as well with large inflamed acne. For my cystic breakouts, I always have to use some sort of drying cream or mask. For the price, I don't think I'll buy this again. I can find better treatments for less money.