Vaseline Vaseline

Price: $

White Petrolatum

on 12/5/2014 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love using this stuff for under my eyes over night so moisturizing and gentle a little goes along the way.

on 12/3/2014 3:50:00 AM

Love, Love, Love Vaseline.

I use it as a lip gloss, I use it for dry, chapped lips. I used it on a babies toothbrush to brush my eyelashes to coat them and to ensure they aren't stuck together before I apply mascara. I use a tiny bit on my finger pads and do an eye massage, 30 circles going around one way, then 30 backwards, to firm my eyes and to help with dehydration. I use it as a hand massage. You can use this anywhere, everywhere. Just a brilliant product. Simple and cheap.

It is greasy, thick, etc a little goes a long way and the tub last forever. Also love there new range in a tin for lips only which has a colour tint.

Only down fall is if I use too much around my eyes I wake with puffy, baggy eyes, but that's only because I have silly, sensitive eyes. I know some people who coat their face in it, massage it in and leave it for 10 minutes. They have amazing skin. Tried it once, had a shiny, greasy face for days with spots but that's because I have silly skin.

on 11/15/2014 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product has become my HG it's done wonders for me. My lips were terrible for a very very very long time. I bought lipsticks but wouldn't use em cuz of how they'd look on my horrible lips, it was so embarrassing I didn't want to talk to people cuz I didn't want em to notice my overly dry peeling horrible lips. I read a lot of articles on exfoliating your lips and blah blah nothing worked. Anyways I got this and it cleared my lips in 2 days. 2 DAYS!!! I so very felt foolish for having not tried it sooner and going through all that. Now I use it every day I sleep with this thing on my bed. My lips are super smooth and soft. I love it. You don't need to pack it on a little will do just fine. The packaging doesn't bother me I keep it and my hands clean and I don't share cuz my face and lips quickly react to things. I keep a big size for my friends and family who wanna use it but keep the tiny one for myself only.

on 11/4/2014 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I use this when I color my eyelashes, it works and it dosent irritate my skin :-)

on 10/20/2014 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oh Vaseline, what would I do without you? The only thing I use this for is my lips. I slather on a layer before I go to sleep at night and I wake up with soft, moisturized and plumped up lips. For years I've had this weird allergic reaction that caused my lips to swell and blister from time to time. Ever since I started using vaseline, I haven't had that issue. People complain about how unsanitary the packaging is, but honestly how else would you package a thick petroleum jelly like vaseline...? At least the tub ensures you get your bang for your buck! I will repurchase this forever :)

on 9/11/2014 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

A staple and a must have for so many uses and it's cheap - but - the tub packaging is unsanitary and it's PETROLEUM jelly (mineral based. Eeew)

There are many better alternatives nowadays.

on 9/7/2014 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love vaseline. If you use it on dry spots, in 3 days they literally disappear. I also have some premature wrinkles, and I have started a thin layer of vaseline over my wrinkles and they are starting to slowly to become less apparent. Love vaseline, but never put it all over your face or it will feel super gross and goopy. Just remember to put as a thin layer, and not to thick or it will become super goopy.

on 8/30/2014 4:29:00 AM

This is terrible, I have terrible dry skin on my face. I started using this and it was heavy and greasy and just yuck!!! Never buying again!

on 7/27/2014 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have a love/hate relationship with this, it comes in handy when my skin is especially dry , but if my skin is just fine it causes me to break out. So I guess I'll keep it around for those especially dry days and it works really well as a moisturizer for my lips so yeah I'd repurchase but it last so long I don't see myself running out anytime soon

on 7/25/2014 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I had suffered from chronic dry lips for many years. Vaseline did temporarily help but i hated wearing it. It was thick and heavy maybe thats why my lips never healed because lips couldnt breathe. Im using this snail serum now that cured it. Im glad im no slave to petroleum jelly anymore. lol

Popular Treatments (Face)