LUSH Figs and leaves soap

3.9

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was very creamy, and left my skin feeling soft. However, it didn't feel softer than my skin was after using another lush soap, like rockstar. The seeds were a little too abrasive, there should have been slightly less of them. It smelt good, but not great. There are several different lush scents that I think are better than this one. This melted kind of quickly, but overall figs and leaves was ok.

on 3/4/2011 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Figs and Leaves looks pretty gross in the picture above, but in real life looks a lot better. It has a pleasant soapy smell to it, but when you put it to your nose, it smells so deep and earthy and leafy. Like a wet autumn's day. However, I don't really smell any figs.

I think the part where the figs come in is the seeds that are scattered all throughout the soap. It's supposed to exfoliate your skin, but personally, I feel like the seeds are too large and they hurt. This is the only bad thing about this soap, but it is quite a major bad thing. Who wants their soap to hurt?

The soap is really really creamy, which I love, but that also means that it melts fairly quickly. And as the price isn't exactly cheap... Oh well. It doesn't quite lather that well, but I don't really mind. Its creaminess makes up for it!

Overall, this is a lovely soap. Even if it does hurt... I think I will repurchase just for the smell and the creaminess :)

on 2/19/2011 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The scent of this was okay, like a clean soapy scent, with a bit of a musky undertone. I didn't mind the little seeds for exfoliating. But there was a stem in the middle of bar that I didn't realize was there until one day I got a big scratch from a outer edge of the stem sticking out. I really didn't find it all that moisturizing and the scent did not linger on my skin once I got out of the shower. I also found that the bar got used up very quickly. I don't think it's worth the price, so will not be repurchasing.

on 2/19/2011 2:47:00 PM

I used this soap for the first time this morning and I really enjoyed it! My skin gets tight and itchy feeling during the winter months but this soap is really creamy and moisturizing. I haven't experienced the tight, itchy feeling all day. I also really enjoy the scent. It's light, clean and fresh smelling. I'm definately going to be buying this over and over again!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This isn't my favorite soap but I can tolerate it.

I love those little seeds that exfoliate your skin :) it feels really nice and relaxing :)

The smell isn't to die for. It just smells weird to me, since ive never tried figs before, I'm assuming this is how they smell like /:
And I don't really like it.

Again, I gave it to my boyfriend since he adores this soap. But I have to admit it is very moisturizing :)

on 10/8/2010 8:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Wonderful leafy, earthy smelll. Great for autumn.

on 10/8/2010 9:23:00 AM

Sweet, fresh, creamy scent. Not very overpowering and very clean. This soap is very moisturizing and has a nice thick lather. One of my new favorites!

on 8/28/2010 12:19:00 PM

i love this soap !!! its smells so good its got a sweet earthy scent to it which is just amazing. its a creamy soap that is quite exfolianting which i wasnt expecting at all. i was just expecting it to be really creamy and moisturisering and it is but it also has little seeds (i think) that exfoiliat but they are not abbrassive.

on 8/25/2010 9:58:00 PM

I like this soap, but its a bit too abrasive for me. I love the smell but it's just too harsh on my skin.

on 8/18/2010 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think this might be my favorite LUSH soap. The thing I love the most is the wonderful, clean smell. I don't think it smells like a particular scent, just so clean and fresh. I received a sample, and I am pleased that this is more moisturizing than some other LUSH soaps. I had to deal with a few seeds, but I didn't mind. The scent is worth it.

Popular Gels/Soaps