August 22, 2014 | 2007 users online

Blush - Bourjois - Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 8:00:00 AM More reviews by namirariswan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Packaging is cute, handy, range of color is wide, applicator would be better, smells nice, and long lasting. So economist, hardly to ran out, definitely would repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I almost never use blush, but if I do, then I borrow this from my mother. It's pretty nice on me (I'm pale) and my mother who's much more brown in her skin than me LOVES IT. She uses it everyday and it last forever - she had only bought two in the about 4 years she had used it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by sabanemri

Amazing blush.Smells very good, you feel the smell for a long time. Wonderful colors. Stays for very long time. Awesome package. Average price and very high quality.I would byu this product again and again. It deserves to try it <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by GlamourMagnet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I first discovered bourjois blush when rummaging through my mothers makeup bag at the age of about 12 - Since then, i have always carried one around in my make up bag.
All of the colours i have tried are pigmented, long lasting (both on the face and in the pot) and smell absoloutely gorgeous.
I wasn't keen on the old packaging which had a clip to open and close but and so happy with the new packaging with a magnet. I don't usually use the little brushes supplied with make up but this one fits to the shape of my cheeks and works perfectly.
A great product and although pricey in Australia it does last a long time and always delivers well.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by fennykiro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like this product. this is so good and smells so good. i have lilac de or and it's like a erfect combination between pink and brown. i love to apply on my apples of my cheek and it's look so plumping. my skin is asian tan. and it looks good on my skin. it also have little bit glitter that make it shimmering my cheek but not too much. overall i like it

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by stupidstarfish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because the packaging was adorable! It comes with a little curved brush and mirror, and smells really nice. But the brush doesn't really apply it evenly. Also, after a while, the blush itself hardens at parts and starts looking lumpy which makes it harder to apply.

Can't really think of anything special about this blush, since it doesn't stay very long either. My HG blush is Australis High Definition Blush. That one lasts the whole day, and the pigments are small and goes onto my skin evenly and can be built up. I have to stop buying cute looking things, they aren't always better!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by lac66

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the best blusher i have ever had or seen. I have 2 which are:
Rose Frisson - Medium matte-ish pink
Rose Coup De Foudre - More orange pink and a bit darker, has a tiny shimmer to it
These are so wearable and the smell, Oh My God it is so amazing (rose scent)! They don't seem to last that long but it isn't too bad

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by susiej

I have been using these blushers for fourteen years and always come back to them. Firstly, if anyone knows this product they'll know that the first few uses of them come off fairly dusty- after that the product is harder.

Personally I see this as a massive plus. Less pigment picked up makes it a lot easier to build a gentle, blended, natural flush in my opinion. So if you are after a blush that gives huge pigment payoff with the gentlest of dabs, a la Illamasqua, this is not going to be for you. The second thing about a firmer blush is that you need the right tools to apply it- something that is stiffer than average. I use the blusher brush from Une which is firm with a flat top and ideal for use with these Bourjois blushes. I consider the brush supplied to be superfluous.
They are scented- it isn't really to my taste but you are unlikely to smell it beyond the initial application- still worth mentioning if you are very sensitive to fragrance.

So with all of that said as a caveat- these blushes are wonderful. I have found that the packaging can weaken and break (at the hinge) after a couple of years but by that point you could really probably do with a new one anyway! My colour of choice right now is Rose Pompon 37- which is one of their newer (2012) shades. It is a pale, peachy pink with a very fine, barely perceptible shimmer that creates a wonderful fresh glow.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

I've got two of these, Frozen Rose and Rose Tea. Initially, for a few weeks after I bought them, I was so pleased - the colours were soft and pretty, and easy to blend. They didn't fade throughout the day on me either, like some other reviewers complained - but the skin on my cheeks is quite dry so maybe that is why.
HOWEVER, a few weeks in, the surface of both blushes got very hard, so that my brush would not actually pick up any product!
This can happen with powder products if oil from your face gets to your brushes and then to your blush (especially if you're lazy with brush cleaning), causing the oils and the powder to interract and the powder to harden. BUT, I clean my brushes often and also powder my cheeks before applying a powder blush, so this should not happen! I've only ever had this happen before with the Bourjois chocolate bronzer (and with an ELF blush), so I think it's a problem with this brand in general, especially reading some of the other reviews. I do have about 5 or 6 of their baked eyeshadows and have not had this problem with those so far.
You can get the blush back to being usable by scraping the hardened bit out with say a metal spatula or something similar, but honestly for the price (they're quite expensive at around 8) this should not happen in the first place!
I am deeply disappointed and will not purchase these again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 4:23:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

i don't really know how to love or to hate this product. the color is not so pigmented, so it sorta fades away in few hours :S and i don't like how the ones they sell here are all shimmery. and not sure if this is just met or maybe others deals with this too, but i tried using 2 different blush brush to take the blush but it seems like I'm not getting anything out of it on my cheek, :S i mean i have to literally swipe my blush brush on the blush so many times to get the color on my cheeks :S
the only nice thing i could say about this is has a nice color when you got it on your blush and its cheap and it doesn't break me out.