October 25, 2014 | 1534 users online

Blush - Bourjois - Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Hannah743

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic product! I like to use the shade I own, Rose Pompon, in the winter when I'm paler. I'm not sure whether this applies to every shade, but Rose Pompon is not very pigmented and that's exactly how I like my blushes. If I want more of a dramatic blush look for a party or special occasion, all I have to do is build it up. I'm eager to try out more shades and ill be quick to repurchase when my blush runs out!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Sarahtashh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this little blusher! Its perfect if you want a little glow on your cheeks for a simple summer look or you can build it up to get some more colour as well. It doesnt build up to a significant amount though so I do find myself adding some pigment from my MAC blush aswell when I feel I need it.
It is pretty expensive in Australia.. $20 for the itty bitty pot but it does last a long time Ive had mine for about a year with hardly a dent in it which is pretty awsome.
The colour range is also pretty good ranging from light to dark red pink to browns :)
Overall I love it and would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by denisiel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blusher changed my opinion about powder blusher and pigmentation. Have been going for cream blushers as so many YT gurus say they are better for dry skin and they also like sheering out heavily pigmented blushers. Went to pick up the Bourjois Cream blusher in 01 and the SA gave me a makeover. She used the Cream Blusher and kept insisting that sheering out the blusher makes dry skin flakes more apparent. Finally, I allowed her to try the powder blusher and she chose 37 Rose Pompom, a very girly peachy pink with a slight shimmer that I would have never chosen for my NC25 yellow undertone skin. Wow, it was so pretty the way she applied it - like a natural flush but not overdone. And it didn't make my complexion look muddy or emphasize hyperpigmentation like so many pinky blushes do on me.

The SA explained that these heavily pigmented products are not good for dry skin and she was right. I actually like that the blush is so hard and you have to scrape at it with your brush - it means you won't end up with too much product.

Took off one lippie for the heavy fragrance, which is totally unecessary and can cause irritation. I like the small packaging as I never finish color products anyway so why do we need such huge sizes. However, for the price per gram, this blush is comparable to a department store blush so I feel it is slightly overpriced considering the basic packaging. The little brush included is a waste and also unhygienic to store after using on top of the product. Good useful mirror, which could be better if they included a topper instead of the brush so the mirror didn't get dirty with blush powder. Price in Hong Kong is $118 (about US$15.30).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 8:00:00 AM More reviews by namirariswan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Packaging is cute, handy, range of color is wide, applicator would be better, smells nice, and long lasting. So economist, hardly to ran out, definitely would repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I almost never use blush, but if I do, then I borrow this from my mother. It's pretty nice on me (I'm pale) and my mother who's much more brown in her skin than me LOVES IT. She uses it everyday and it last forever - she had only bought two in the about 4 years she had used it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by sabanemri

Amazing blush.Smells very good, you feel the smell for a long time. Wonderful colors. Stays for very long time. Awesome package. Average price and very high quality.I would byu this product again and again. It deserves to try it <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by GlamourMagnet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I first discovered bourjois blush when rummaging through my mothers makeup bag at the age of about 12 - Since then, i have always carried one around in my make up bag.
All of the colours i have tried are pigmented, long lasting (both on the face and in the pot) and smell absoloutely gorgeous.
I wasn't keen on the old packaging which had a clip to open and close but and so happy with the new packaging with a magnet. I don't usually use the little brushes supplied with make up but this one fits to the shape of my cheeks and works perfectly.
A great product and although pricey in Australia it does last a long time and always delivers well.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by fennykiro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like this product. this is so good and smells so good. i have lilac de or and it's like a erfect combination between pink and brown. i love to apply on my apples of my cheek and it's look so plumping. my skin is asian tan. and it looks good on my skin. it also have little bit glitter that make it shimmering my cheek but not too much. overall i like it

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by stupidstarfish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because the packaging was adorable! It comes with a little curved brush and mirror, and smells really nice. But the brush doesn't really apply it evenly. Also, after a while, the blush itself hardens at parts and starts looking lumpy which makes it harder to apply.

Can't really think of anything special about this blush, since it doesn't stay very long either. My HG blush is Australis High Definition Blush. That one lasts the whole day, and the pigments are small and goes onto my skin evenly and can be built up. I have to stop buying cute looking things, they aren't always better!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by lac66

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the best blusher i have ever had or seen. I have 2 which are:
Rose Frisson - Medium matte-ish pink
Rose Coup De Foudre - More orange pink and a bit darker, has a tiny shimmer to it
These are so wearable and the smell, Oh My God it is so amazing (rose scent)! They don't seem to last that long but it isn't too bad