Philosophy Chocolate Chip Cookies 3-in-1

3.3

I really like the original smell, but wish it would last! Since this is the first 3-in-1 I've used, I hope the lack of staying power is a fluke. I don't use it as a shampoo/conditioner, just as a body wash. It does clean well, tho.

on 5/31/2004 1:18:00 AM

Good lather but doesn't smell like cookies at all. Very disappointed b/c philosophy usally has the best smelling products

on 5/27/2004 3:36:00 PM

Smells NOTHING like chocolate chip cookies. Does not foam up at all. This product might be good for kids to play with, but certainly a waste of $$ for everyone else.

on 3/26/2004 1:51:00 PM

this is a nice comforting shower gel. I wish i had discovered it before the winter ended, because to me, it's more of a rich gel to be used in a hot bath on a cold winter night than during the spring. maybe that's just me.

on 3/22/2004 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bleh. I don't like the smell, and it doesn't rinse well. I let my 9-year-old daughter use it in her shower, and she had brown smears on her face and back afterwards. We both love Cinnamon Buns, but it is a pass on Chocolate Chip Cookies.

on 3/17/2004 11:31:00 AM

How how HOW is this supposed to be a 3 in 1? It's a shower gel and that's it. It doesn't rinse out of hair and I can't imagine using it as a conditioner. That said, it was an acceptable FGWP from drugstore.com and the small container fit into my gym bag. It made a decent post-workout soap, but I'd never shell out actual money for it.

Received in swap. This is my first Philosophy 3 in 1, so I can't compare it to the other ones. It's okay for a novelty product, but it didn't wow me in any way. I agree that this smelled more like brownie mix than gooey chocolate chip cookies. I didn't smell any cookie batter with the chocolate, like I had hoped. It lathered decently on my body but was a crappy (ew, given the color of this product, I should have chosen another adjective) shampoo/conditioner. The smell disappeared after I finished my shower...even though I don't adore the smell, it's pleasant and chocolatey enough that I wanted it to last on my skin for at least a few minutes after I toweled myself off. Alas, this was not meant to be. Overall, after all the hype about these Philosophy 3 in 1's, I'm not particularly impressed, and wouldn't purchase this after I ran out.

The smell is a little too sweet, and kinda artificial. I still like it. I would not use this in my hair after trying the other 3-in-1's stuff in my hair! It dried it out. So, I just use this as shower gel, or in my bath to relax.

on 2/9/2004 12:01:00 PM

I think these 3-in-1's are meant to be more novelty than anything. Scentwise, anyways. The texture is great, it lathers nicely, and fortunately once you get moving it around, it doesn't smell so food-y. Afterward, my skins smells soft and fresh. Nothing like when the stuff first comes out of the bottle.
I advise against using it for your hair... very, very drying. Never again! ;o)

This smells terrific. I use it mostly to shave, because it's super-moisturizing.