July 22, 2014 | 1653 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish - #502A - Dark Pink Frost

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 3:51:00 PM More reviews by lexielex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Really great lipstick for .99 cents. This color is my go to lipcolor. IMO it's a mauve color, b/c it looks great with Avon Lipgloss Mauve Movement. It's not too frosty, and looks great on those ladies with pigmented lips like myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Leslieno1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really great color for my fair skin, daytime. Can wear with gloss for one look or something like Chapstick for another. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Annabellp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think these lipsticks are pretty good. I like how the case thingy is see-through, so when you're looking at their lipsticks, you can see what color you're buying. And for $0.99, the pigmentation is great. The lasting power isn't that good though. For me, it lasts about 30 mins - 1 Hour. This is perfect for school, it's small enough so you can pop it into your purse or make-up bag and re-apply during the day if needed. I recommend it for people who are on a tight budget. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by MISHA5150

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is MAC's Nymphette lipglass in lipstick form. I LOVE it!! Goes great with my NC45 complexion and for $0.99 you can't beat that with a bat!! I wear it with Nymphette on top and with or sometimes without a brown liner. Unfortunately my daughter liked this lipstick too and used it as a crayon so now I have to buy another one. :) LOL!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by aprila220

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the lipstick color in the packaging and I love frosts but this looked nothing like it on my lips. Waaayyy too pink. Almost barbie doll pink. And it settled into every line on lips. And the taste, oh just horrible! Luckily it was only .99 so I'm not that upset....

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2010 1:06:00 AM More reviews by fwilmore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for something to wear under Mac's Nymphette lg so that the color would last a little longer after eating/drinking. This is very pretty in the tube. The texture is not super dry, but it's not moisturizing either. You really must have some kind of balm underneath so that it will glide well. I find that there is a mauve tint to this which makes the Nymphette appear a little darker, with a mauvey tint. Good for a nude look, but not super nude. Not too bad for a dollar, but I could probably find a similar shade that is a little more moisturizing. I actually would purchase this again if I was short on funds. I uploaded a pic of me wearing this. I'm NC30 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great pink shade with gold shimmer. The name isn't very creative for this pretty lipstick. This shade is similar to MAC lipglass in Nymphette or the MAC lipglass called She Loves Candy from the Hello Kitty collection. I am actually wearing Dark Pink Frost with She Loves Candy on top and it looks nice.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Usually, I'm so not a frost person, but Nymphette21 posted this incredible FOTD with this unique, incredible pinky-lavender lipcolor infused with gold shimmer. What could this complex, yet flattering shade be? It surprised us all that it was a 99cent wonder from WnW, 502A. In the tube, 502A looks like a medium mauve-y rose with gold frost. That's also pretty much exactly how it looks on my lips, which are pretty pigmented. I'm not sure if Nymphette used a lipliner or something or if it was just the picture that made it look a bit lighter and cooler than it is IRL. Anyway, it's still complex and flattering. It's not as opaque as I expected it to be, but I like how smooth and not-gritty it feels, like a balm. It's not too disco-ball or 80s OTT for work, but it does have a little punch to it. I think it's great and versatile; I just wish it had more pigment. The other problem is that Wet'n'Wild lipsticks have really annoying packaging. It's not just that they are ugly, which they are. It's that the cheap plastic is fragile. After having to deal with a cracked up plastic case for a while, I said goodbye to a gold frosty pink lipcolor, however smooth and complex it may have been.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Roboh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had given up on finding the perfect pink lippie to suit my NC50 skin tone. I'm an earth tone/brown/nude type of girl anyway. After reading reviews on MUA I decided to rediscover my pre-MAC love, Wet n Wild. Something about the gold tone in this pink lipstick made it very attractive and I had a feeling it would look great. And it does!!! I can wear it with or without my fave MAC chestnut pencil. It's very creamy and doesn't feel cheap. And usually I'm a lipgloss gal. I love this lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 12:04:00 PM More reviews by mochasplash

this lipstick applies well and suits my brown skin.. a little on the shimmer/frost side, so it doesnt look as natural as i had hope but for the price, it is, what it is.