Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish - #502A - Dark Pink Frost

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

i have four of these! love them! plus they are only a dollar so the cons shouldnt hinder you from buying them!
pros:
great pigemtation for dark colors.
its actually really moisturizing and goes on smooth.
texture is like...silk! haha it goes on really soft.
its just great to throw on if your in a hurry.
cons:
color doesnt last that long. maybe an hr or 2
packaging is cheap. mine dont break or anything but its just cheap plastic fyi
nude or light colors dont show up on pigmented lips.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Not one of my favorites. I'm not sure why this is called a 'dark' pink. It is not dark. It is a very soft, light, pink frosted lippie. It's not bad, but it's not great for a NW15.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Nice for the 99c price & the pretty pinky peach color that has gold shimmer. But the packaging is not good as the product does not go all the way down so that is an inconvenience. If you like a little shimmer in l/s you might like it but its not moisturizing & settles into cracks. Not long wearing either & if you plan to eat or drink then this is absolutely useless. I usually use it along with other lip products to what I call adding dimension to my lip color. I like it.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Nice little lipstick for a nice little price. 99 cents at most drugs stores.

Pros

Nice high-end looking color best described as a cool mauve with heavy golden shimmer/sheen.

-Smells faintly of watermelon candy, not over powering at all.

-Price is right.

Cons

-Color is sheer/medium opacity. May not work on darkly pigmented lips so color may be just a sheer wash on such lips.

-Not drying but it is not moisturizing and settles in cracks.

-Not much lasting power.

Over all

Nice color for cheap and it smells nice, not working as great as other lipsticks/brand but not much to lose for the pirce.

Really beautiful pink lipstick with such a tiny price! The color looks like it costs way more than 99 cents. On me it is a medium pink with golden shimmer, and it really compliments my face. It is not too frosty that it looks 80s-ish, it just has a lovely golden glow that is really nice for summer. This lipstick goes with so many makeup looks that I wear it regularly. It has a very faint scent, sort of a berry scent, but it isn't really that noticeable. I definitely want to grab more of these lipsticks!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Really great lipstick for .99 cents. This color is my go to lipcolor. IMO it's a mauve color, b/c it looks great with Avon Lipgloss Mauve Movement. It's not too frosty, and looks great on those ladies with pigmented lips like myself.

Really great color for my fair skin, daytime. Can wear with gloss for one look or something like Chapstick for another. Love it.

I think these lipsticks are pretty good. I like how the case thingy is see-through, so when you're looking at their lipsticks, you can see what color you're buying. And for $0.99, the pigmentation is great. The lasting power isn't that good though. For me, it lasts about 30 mins - 1 Hour. This is perfect for school, it's small enough so you can pop it into your purse or make-up bag and re-apply during the day if needed. I recommend it for people who are on a tight budget. :)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is MAC's Nymphette lipglass in lipstick form. I LOVE it!! Goes great with my NC45 complexion and for $0.99 you can't beat that with a bat!! I wear it with Nymphette on top and with or sometimes without a brown liner. Unfortunately my daughter liked this lipstick too and used it as a crayon so now I have to buy another one. :) LOL!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like the lipstick color in the packaging and I love frosts but this looked nothing like it on my lips. Waaayyy too pink. Almost barbie doll pink. And it settled into every line on lips. And the taste, oh just horrible! Luckily it was only .99 so I'm not that upset....

Recommended for Medium Skin