April 23, 2014 | 1959 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish - #502A - Dark Pink Frost

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by aprila220

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the lipstick color in the packaging and I love frosts but this looked nothing like it on my lips. Waaayyy too pink. Almost barbie doll pink. And it settled into every line on lips. And the taste, oh just horrible! Luckily it was only .99 so I'm not that upset....

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2010 1:06:00 AM More reviews by fwilmore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for something to wear under Mac's Nymphette lg so that the color would last a little longer after eating/drinking. This is very pretty in the tube. The texture is not super dry, but it's not moisturizing either. You really must have some kind of balm underneath so that it will glide well. I find that there is a mauve tint to this which makes the Nymphette appear a little darker, with a mauvey tint. Good for a nude look, but not super nude. Not too bad for a dollar, but I could probably find a similar shade that is a little more moisturizing. I actually would purchase this again if I was short on funds. I uploaded a pic of me wearing this. I'm NC30 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great pink shade with gold shimmer. The name isn't very creative for this pretty lipstick. This shade is similar to MAC lipglass in Nymphette or the MAC lipglass called She Loves Candy from the Hello Kitty collection. I am actually wearing Dark Pink Frost with She Loves Candy on top and it looks nice.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Usually, I'm so not a frost person, but Nymphette21 posted this incredible FOTD with this unique, incredible pinky-lavender lipcolor infused with gold shimmer. What could this complex, yet flattering shade be? It surprised us all that it was a 99cent wonder from WnW, 502A. In the tube, 502A looks like a medium mauve-y rose with gold frost. That's also pretty much exactly how it looks on my lips, which are pretty pigmented. I'm not sure if Nymphette used a lipliner or something or if it was just the picture that made it look a bit lighter and cooler than it is IRL. Anyway, it's still complex and flattering. It's not as opaque as I expected it to be, but I like how smooth and not-gritty it feels, like a balm. It's not too disco-ball or 80s OTT for work, but it does have a little punch to it. I think it's great and versatile; I just wish it had more pigment. The other problem is that Wet'n'Wild lipsticks have really annoying packaging. It's not just that they are ugly, which they are. It's that the cheap plastic is fragile. After having to deal with a cracked up plastic case for a while, I said goodbye to a gold frosty pink lipcolor, however smooth and complex it may have been.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Roboh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had given up on finding the perfect pink lippie to suit my NC50 skin tone. I'm an earth tone/brown/nude type of girl anyway. After reading reviews on MUA I decided to rediscover my pre-MAC love, Wet n Wild. Something about the gold tone in this pink lipstick made it very attractive and I had a feeling it would look great. And it does!!! I can wear it with or without my fave MAC chestnut pencil. It's very creamy and doesn't feel cheap. And usually I'm a lipgloss gal. I love this lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 12:04:00 PM More reviews by mochasplash

this lipstick applies well and suits my brown skin.. a little on the shimmer/frost side, so it doesnt look as natural as i had hope but for the price, it is, what it is.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2009 1:41:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Most reviews of this says that its not frosty but in certain lights the gold shimmer *does* appear frosty. Not very flattering on me (NW15)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2009 9:32:00 AM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

~CLICK CONTINUED FOR PRODUCT PIC~

Thanks to MUA I'm buying products/colors that I'd normally never buy. I'm more of a lipgloss girl and I tend to shy away from lipstick because they tend to look so cakey and gross on my generally dry skin. However, the reviews of this lipstick, and especially one picture that someone put up, convinced me to give it a try. And hey, it's only $.99! Nothing to lose, really. Anyway, I applied this very sheerly with a lip brush, and OMG it's so pretty! I don't think I've ever seen a prettier pink. The subtle gold sheen of it just makes the color pop. And it feels nice, light and creamy on my lips, not cakey. The wear is fairly long, too! I put it on in the morning and by lunch it's still sticking around. I love it!

continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 10:22:00 AM More reviews by HannahxMakeup

Lately, I've really been obsessing with Wet 'N' Wild just because they are so cheap and you get what you paid for..in a good way.

It's not cheaply made N.Y.C. Wet N Wild actually HAS quality and a nicer selection of items.

This lipstick is GORGEOUS. It has a nice shimmer/duochrome to it which you don't find too much of in drugstore lipsticks :D

This really it is a steal for .99 cause the
[x] color
[x] texture
[x] price

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2009 12:18:00 AM More reviews by ChenchillaxChop

I usually hate frosty lipsticks, but this is gorgeous. It is not overly frosty at all. I'd call it a rose infused with gold shimmer and slight frost. It is really gorgeous on, and it was only 99 cents. What a deal. ;) Packaging is not the best, but it's the product that counts. The texture is really nice too, it's really smooth and slick and not drying at all. I remember the other Wet 'n Wild lipstick I tried, it had that cheap lipstick smell. This doesn't. It smells kind of berryish.