Wet 'n' Wild #521 - Fuschia w/ Blue Pearl

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/14/2011 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this color lipstick and for the price you can't beat it. It looks so pretty with Milani's Fashion Diva gloss over it! A must have!!

on 11/26/2011 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Awesomely bright, beautiful color. It's a bit reminiscent of the 80's for sure but it's a fun color to wear. Great texture, super moisturizing, and pretty long lasting too.

on 8/19/2011 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I've been on a hot pink kick lately and I picked this up just because it was 99 cents. I've been wearing it everyday since I got it. I thought I'd have to darken it up with liner but I don't have to. I can wear it plain or I like to put my MAC All of My Purple Life lipglass over it to make it purpley. Even though it's super inexpensive, it feels really good on. I love MAC, Revlon and Wet N Wild lipstick. WnW has a really great quality that makes you forget it's only 99cents.

on 7/24/2011 2:19:00 AM

How can you resist this 99-cent cutie? Yes, it's bright as all get-out and screams of 1980s excess (probably because back then, teens on a budget wore this exact shade with cobalt mascara and slashes of blush and neon-yellow parachute pants). But really, it's a very nice color-- identical, in fact, to NARS "Hot Wired" lipgloss, and performs just as well.

It would seem to be a terrible color for a pale, 40-year-old redhead like me, and indeed, many vivid pinks and blue-mauves are. But there is something downright flattering about this shade when worn with champagne shadow, pale-pink blush, and a little mascara; it gives a "pop" of contrast. I think the key is in the formula of this lipstick; it's light, moist, and shimmery, which makes the color appear lovely and multi-dimensional rather than harsh. I love this shade and choose it over my $25 NARS!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This colour never lets me down. The name describes the colour PERFECTLY. Fuschia with Blue Pearl. I feel blessed that I am able to pull off this colour... not many people can. A lot of people may see it as clownish on themselves, as it is out of their comfort zone. On me, it's very alluring. I get compliments whenever I wear it. This colour automatically livens up my face, even on the most "blah-est" of mornings.

I really have to point out to everyone that I paid $1.57 (CAD) for this lipstick. At that price, yes the packaging is cheap and it will break/crack if you drop it on hardwood floor. However, the lipstick itself is awesome quality. It's actually moisturizing and surprisingly has decent staying power. I find that it fades off the lips gradually and evenly over time but almost leaves a bit of a stain, so you still have a hint of the colour on afterall! I will continue to re-purchase this colour forever. : )

on 5/31/2011 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love this color, i wear it out a lot, have to say that the one thing that i have been noticing about the cases is that they are pretty flimsy one good drop and its time to replace the lipstick, mine is all on the inside of the lid, but hey they are so cheap its not a big deal to replace.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This stuff is awesome. I love the color so much! They're BOGO 1/2 off right now at CVS so stock up!

on 1/13/2011 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I LOVE this lipstick. The color is gorgeous and fun. The texture/consistency is wonderful and you can't beat the price at under a buck! I definitely will be trying other colors. If you haven't tried Wet N' Wild in a while, definitely give them another chance because they have reformulated most if not all their products and they are MARVELOUS!!

on 9/20/2010 1:40:00 AM

This is a pretty fuchsia, very bold, with a kind of blue pearl undertone, as the name states. Since it's cheap, it's great for experimenting. I actually like this color on me, so it's fun for a wild look.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I can't believe WnW still makes this color. I wore it constantly in the mid eighties, and that's what it reminds me of...Angelyne, Dale Bozzio, that type of 80s bombshell in PVC look. I think the last time I bought a tube of this was 1987. It still looks and wears great! I don't wear it a lot, but every now and then it couldn't be any more perfect!

Oh yeah, in the 80s I wore it with cobalt blue shadow and liner. I think this was also WnW...

Recommended for Medium Skin