Dr. Hauschka Translucent Bronze Concentrate

4.5

Water/Aqua, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Alcohol, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Lysolecithin (Hydrolyzed Lecithin), Beeswax/Cera Flava, Fragrance/Parfum (Essential Oil), Citral, Linalool, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Algin, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex/CI 75810, Iron Oxides 5/29/09

on 8/20/2011 6:31:00 PM

This product is AMAZING. My sister got it for me for Xmas and at first I wasn't sure how to use it. The best way for me is to mix it with my daily moisturiser. It makes my moisturiser also a light make-up that makes me look fresh. It's also nice as a rouge. It totally pure and natural. The price might seems hefty but it lasts for AGES. Totally worth it.

on 6/1/2011 2:41:00 PM

Used the whole bottle before commenting. I use sunscreen with zinc oxide and it leaves my face so white. Mixing this with the sunscreen makes me look normal again and I still keep the sun protection. Great stuff.

on 5/12/2011 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

bought this last night and used it this morning. i wish it didnt dispense so much when you pump it out. it has a nice, thin watery consistency, not sticky, absorbs super fast and i mix it in with my face lotion. i pumped some on the back of my hand directly and it gave it a nice looking tan. i like the idea of using this to adjust foundation for summer/winter so you dont have to buy multiple foundations. its the perfect color for my face (tan, yellow/olive tone asian). there is no shimmer (huge plus) but i wouldnt exactly say it gives my face a glow. it works when im pale and sickly looking though (i am sick right now). its really expensive ($40.00 at whole foods) but i dont mind as its for my face and my face is important! i hope it doesnt break me out. im going to play around with it (use more in my lotion or just use it straight) and see how that goes. Seems like its going to be good stuff :)
UPDATE: its great stuff, been a week and its best use is to give your pallid face a very natural tan. will repurchase!!!

on 5/2/2011 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

* Me - NC30, combination to dry skin
* Experience - I have been looking for the best natural bronzer as well as something that's "least makeup-y" as possible and I found it in this translucent bronze liquid. With my dry skin, powder bronzers just don't work and I needed / wanted something that would give me that sun kissed radiant complexion as well as provide some hydration to my skin.
* Pros - Extremely light fluid, easy to apply and blends quickly, does not break me out, unscented, absorbs quickly onto the skin and does not make me look "makeup-y" at all. Tip: I mix a little bit with MAC's Strobe Cream for that luminous glowing look!
* Cons - The pump is poorly designed as it distributes way too much product and is impossible to control. So, instead I just twist off the top and use what I need (a little goes a long way).
* Verdict - My HG bronzer!

on 3/25/2011 9:27:00 AM

I bought this a while ago after reading all the good reviews here on MUA. I have been very pleased with this product by now but not enough to write a review. Until today! I found myself having a very pale and grayish skin tone in the last few days (stress, not much fresh air, not much sleep .. you name it) ... but I forgot about the Dr. Hauschka Bronze Concentrate at all. Today I saw it sitting on the self and thought I give it a go again. I mixed it with my daycream (only a very small amount) and when I stood in front of the mirror today at work I was really amazed how healthy my facial skin tone was looking again today. At first I didn't think much of it but then I remembered that I put on the Bronze Concentrate again in the morning. WOW!!! So everyone who says this product is amazing is right. Perfect for those with pale, grayish skin to make it look healthy and glowing again :)

Perfick.

I mix this into my illuminaire foundation to get the perfect colour and dewy consistancy with a bit of coverage.

Colour payoff is great, it isn't sticky or oily and it's packed with natural, skin loving ingredients which don't break me out.

Helps even out my skin tone and in summer when i have a bit more natural colour, I just add more of this and less foundation so I only need one shade of foundation all year round.

It's not cheap but it lasts ages and the results are definitely worth it.

on 6/28/2010 6:52:00 PM

Amazing Stuff! I have wanted to move towards less and less makeup for some time. It's an evil circle--using makeup to cover up imperfections and thus causing imperfections. Thinking that tinted moisturizer would be the solution, I have been wasting money on one after the other and desperately turned to Makeup Alley for help. I bought the Translucent Bronze Concentrate last week after reading the reviews,

I haven't got the best skin, but nowadays you wouldn't know it. I mix this into my moisturizer, apply foundation only to the areas around my nose and chin where my complextion is more red and needs a bit more coverage, give it a few minutes to soak in and set, and wha-la...my skin looks better than it has in years. What's even better is that I think it may even be improving my skin. I realize that since I've just fallen in love, I could be imagining things, but it seems that the overall tone/color of my skin is better, and I only have to use VERY LITTLE foundation on my "problem" areas. Maybe one day I can wean myself off the foundation completely! If you really want to finish off your natural look, use Body Shop's cheek stain.

on 6/20/2010 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I really liked this added to my Dr. H sunscreen. If I wanted a really natural, dewy look I sometimes used this as an eyeshadow and on my cheekbones. A big plus is that it didn't seem to be clogging.

on 5/7/2010 7:19:00 AM

I have been looking for a tinted moisturizer for a long time.This is the best!Can be used on its own or mixed with a moisturizer.Does not clog my pores, looks so natural and gives a healthy colour.

on 4/27/2010 11:36:00 AM

Hands down the best bronzer I've ever tried. Love it. I have really had no luck with tanning products on my face, ever. This is different. It gives me the freedom to actually skip foundation all together, which I have never done. I do use concealer around my nose, eyes, and between eyebrows before using this. The result is amazing. Rubbing product between hands then pressing on your face gives the best results. I use a little more on a foundation brush to contour a little. A little powder on the T-zone and some blush and it gives you such a healthy look. I doubt I'll ever go back to foundation, because it gets greasy, color match is hard to find or looks too made up. There is no demarcation line. It blends perfectly.This is truly the most natural look and I wish I had discovered it years ago. Hawaiian vacation in a bottle. Update: Still a winner.....but Guerlain Terracotta Flawless Mineral was unbelievable and easier/faster to apply. The color payoff was also amazing. New update: Started using this again. Great product. Mineral makeup made my face feel so dry after awhile. This doesn't do that.

Popular Bronzers