April 17, 2014 | 1981 users online

Treatments - Olay - Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum - Fragrance Free

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

I tried this at my sister in laws house, but going to be honest, I bought the CVS knock off. Well, guess what? I have the same reaction as you, Neume!!! I got rid of all my niacinamide products. I've seen people reacting to similar items that I have been and thanks to you all, I discovered the problem!!!! This could be fabulous for those who don't react to it, but I have to return mine!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by catty7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

With all my arsenal of face creams, I usually only turn to using this product when my face is broken out as well as in the summer months when my skin needs just a slight bit of moisture.
I love that this serum is fragrance free, colourless and feels weightless on the skin, allowing my skin to breathe, and that it has a velvety texture. Just by feeling the serum on my skin - unscented, with no unecessary grease, glop or oil slick is enough to make me want to repurchase alone - that its supposed to be full of beneficial ingredients as well is a bonus!
Wanting to repurchase any skin care product is highly unusual for me, because I am always looking for the next best thing, but I feel safe using this, no breakouts, just soft, unscented skin!
Paula Begoun has given this a great rating.
I also like that the pump turns from side to side so you can close it and seal it when you pack it for travel.
Next purchase, I may try to get it from Costco, hopefully they have it here in Canada in the big sizes as well so I can apply more liberally and more often to use every night instead of some of the time. Hopefully I too can begin to see some improvements!

NOTE: P&G: Please don't discontinue!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Neume

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was sadly allergic to this. It made my skin so soft and looked great for 2 days, on the third day my face was dry and that evening it started to itch and break out into a rash. I had to take some benadryl, prednisone, and topical steroid to calm it down. While I can't say for sure, I've heard that niacidamide can cause this in some people, so just be aware of that if you've never used anything with that ingredient in there before. I really wanted to love this especially because it was so affordable and I was really excited for those 2 days, but oh well.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by southparkrules

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This serum doesn't do anything for me, It doesn't dry up my skin or moisturize it well. But it makes my face look greasy and gives me tiny bumps(whiteheads?), that's why I stop using it.

I don't think I can keep using it until I actually see if it really reduces lines and wrinkles or not. By the time I find out it works or not, my face will be covered with tiny bumps. I just can't walk around with a greasy face. If my face doesn't look better during the process of using this serum, I don't want to use it anymore. I am not gonna wait and see until the bitter end.

The only thing good about this product is that the packaging is very functional and hygenic. The pump works very well.

One star for the good pump, another star for not completely ruining and discoloring my face like Neutrotena Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Moisture.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2012 1:03:00 PM More reviews by PiinkyAmour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really wanted this to work. First day seemed fine, but the next day my face was red and little bumps appeared all over my face. I stopped using it for a week and went back to my regular routine and the redness and bumps cleared up. I tried it again and the redness and little bumps appeared again. Horrible! My skin did not like this at all! I'm returning this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by teller5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WOW what I product, I use this as a primer and moisturizer. I have also noticed past acne red blotches have faded and my skin tone looks more even and less oily. I have given this to friends and family as I am so confident this is an HG product

My only complaint is the price difference here in Canada as compared to the US, so I stock up when cross border shopping.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2012 4:46:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this serum on and off for many years as a foundation and/or under eye primer. I love trying new primers on the market, but always go back to this serum. It's silicone based which I find looks, feels, and preforms well under my foundation and concealer. Plus it contains ingredients that can be beneficial to the skin, such as antioxidants and niacinamide. I had a reaction and massive irritation to the fragranced version of Olay's serum, but never any issues with this fragrance free product. Additionally I love the packaging as it dispenses the perfect amount of product with just one pump that covers my face with no waste or mess. Overall awesome product!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by annikarey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this serum, and it was pretty good. My skin felt smoother. The only con I have with this product is that the serum felt a bit too thick for me. I had to wait for a moment to let it absorb into the skin. I'm currently using a thinner formula from another brand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by whocareswhoiam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a staple in my skin care regime for over four years. I have sensitive skin and this FRAGRANCE FREE serum has proven to be gentle AND effective.
It does not cause redness or irritation. A small amount is all that is needed to apply to the face skin. The formula spreads easily for a very even application My skin is smooth. it does not clog pores, is not heavy and my skin feels clean after the application. My face has a more even skin tone after four years of using this serum. I apply Raya 24 Karat Treatment Serum over this as it adds nourishment and creates a smooth surface to prime for foundation application.
The combination of the two products work well and are the staples in my morning skin care regime. I either apply foundation over them or Coola (brand) SPF. There is no roll up.

In the evening, after I wash my face, I reapply Regenerist Regenerating Serum. I add a "drop" of Raya Vitamin C serum on some nights. Other nights, I follow with a "drop" of Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate if my skin feels dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by picklemesoftly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

What I love the most about this serum is that it is completely fragrance-free and none of the ingredients seem to irritate my skin or eyes! I love the consistency of this gel, so smooth and silky. It spreads over my face like a dream. This serum does not cause breakouts of any kind and does not seem to clog pores. I love it!