October 20, 2014 | 1493 users online

Fragrances - Ralph Lauren - Blue for Women

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2009 9:22:00 AM More reviews by jedmo

MY HG PERFUME!!!
I am always getting asked what I'm wearing when I've got this on! It's such a great mix of floral and musky scents :) I am so sad that it was discontinued, I am buying it in bulk just to be sure that I never run out!!
It is an eau-du-toilette spray which means that they don't stay on as long as eau-de-parfum but it actually does seem to last all day for me :)

I can't express how good this perfume is! Nothing compares!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2009 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Kitsunesunset

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this scent. On me, It's floral and clean with a very gentle barely there musk note. I just received it today, but i have a feeling this is going to be my new HG!! Such a pretty scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by lalee2000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love this perfume!!! This is my HG perfume. I always go back to this. I always get a ton of compliments on this sent and people are always asking me what it is. It has been kind of hard for me to find it lately I hope it is not being discontinued!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by georton

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This started out with a lovely floral and I thought I was going to love it, but it turned and I couldn't get the smell off me. It was musty, stinky old flowers with marine...stuck in my nose and on my clothes. for a long time .Just didn't work.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2009 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Threshold

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Blue is one of my favorite Spring/Summer scents when I'm in a "floral frame of mind" ~ and its called **Blue** for reason. This is a cool floral, blended mainly with purple/white/blue floral absolutes, a light love-bite of starry crystalline musk, sensually rounded with sandalwood. The first time my husband smelled it on me, it literally made him emit a light moan, then "You smell **wonderful**." The edp lasts a long time and is not too overpowering at wet stage or dry-down **if correctly applied** (spray in air then walk through mist.) It is fabulous in a scent locket!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2009 9:51:00 AM More reviews by ias23

i havnt tried it when i bought this.. i love the scent at first but few more months,as my everyday perfume, i felt it is too strong for me and make me sick.. i wanted a lighter one..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 9:17:00 PM More reviews by REE43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am so glad this came back to stores. It was hard to find for a while but Kohls has it. LOVE this. This is a very sophisticated yet subtle fragrance with a floral note but not too much. Kind of reminds me of Anais Anais but not as strong. Is a pretty feeling fragrance nothing sweet here. Always get asked what I am wearing. This is nice for summer also not too heavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2009 3:48:00 AM More reviews by kwinki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yummmm this perfume is delicious and so sexy. Its a soft floral with a hint of musk and great silage. Definitely one of the top two favorite perfumes and I have at least 10. Love ittttt.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 2:25:00 PM More reviews by melissa85

my doctor was wearing this and i went and bought it immediately it smells so good and you dont need to wear that much its clean and fresh

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by sassattack

This stuff smells great. I only have about 6 perfumes that don't stink on me and this is one of them. It's expensive but smells good.