Ralph Lauren Blue for Women

3.9

on 7/8/2010 5:15:00 AM

This was my first perfume, and I have gone through soo many bottles. Even though I dont wear it half as much as I used to I still love it. It makes me feel fresh and beachy. I love wearing this in summer! Its not overly girly which is sometimes a good thing.. I would definitely say this is a must have in your collection.

on 11/27/2009 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm undecided about this one. I'm not a perfume fanatic and rarely like how people smell... A friend of mine was wearing this and I fell in love. Have been wearing D&G light blue for years and wanted a change.

Went to Macys where I tried the tester. Did not like the smell at all. It even gave me a faint headache. However, something like 5 hours later, I am smelling myself and loving how it set into my skin. It finally smells how I remember it smelling on my friend.

Not sure about this... May try another tester, that one could have been rancid.

on 8/11/2009 9:22:00 AM

MY HG PERFUME!!!
I am always getting asked what I'm wearing when I've got this on! It's such a great mix of floral and musky scents :) I am so sad that it was discontinued, I am buying it in bulk just to be sure that I never run out!!
It is an eau-du-toilette spray which means that they don't stay on as long as eau-de-parfum but it actually does seem to last all day for me :)

I can't express how good this perfume is! Nothing compares!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this scent. On me, It's floral and clean with a very gentle barely there musk note. I just received it today, but i have a feeling this is going to be my new HG!! Such a pretty scent.

on 7/22/2009 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I love, love, love this perfume!!! This is my HG perfume. I always go back to this. I always get a ton of compliments on this sent and people are always asking me what it is. It has been kind of hard for me to find it lately I hope it is not being discontinued!

on 6/2/2009 12:20:00 PM

This started out with a lovely floral and I thought I was going to love it, but it turned and I couldn't get the smell off me. It was musty, stinky old flowers with marine...stuck in my nose and on my clothes. for a long time .Just didn't work.

on 6/1/2009 12:53:00 PM

Blue is one of my favorite Spring/Summer scents when I'm in a "floral frame of mind" ~ and its called **Blue** for reason. This is a cool floral, blended mainly with purple/white/blue floral absolutes, a light love-bite of starry crystalline musk, sensually rounded with sandalwood. The first time my husband smelled it on me, it literally made him emit a light moan, then "You smell **wonderful**." The edp lasts a long time and is not too overpowering at wet stage or dry-down **if correctly applied** (spray in air then walk through mist.) It is fabulous in a scent locket!

on 5/30/2009 9:51:00 AM

i havnt tried it when i bought this.. i love the scent at first but few more months,as my everyday perfume, i felt it is too strong for me and make me sick.. i wanted a lighter one..

on 5/29/2009 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I am so glad this came back to stores. It was hard to find for a while but Kohls has it. LOVE this. This is a very sophisticated yet subtle fragrance with a floral note but not too much. Kind of reminds me of Anais Anais but not as strong. Is a pretty feeling fragrance nothing sweet here. Always get asked what I am wearing. This is nice for summer also not too heavy.

on 5/21/2009 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Yummmm this perfume is delicious and so sexy. Its a soft floral with a hint of musk and great silage. Definitely one of the top two favorite perfumes and I have at least 10. Love ittttt.

Popular Fragrances