Cover Girl Eyelash Curler

2.1

on 4/25/2007 5:58:00 PM

I hate this curler. It crimps my lashes. It hurts my fingers, even with the cushion grips.

on 8/3/2006 3:52:00 AM

I hate hate hate this so-called eyelash curler. This doesn't even curl!

on 8/1/2005 9:14:00 PM

I don't curl my lashes often and I've only tried this and Maybelline's curler. This curled my lashes, but I had to be careful not to hurt myself with it. Maybelline's is definitely better.

on 7/13/2005 12:07:00 PM

I don't get why this product has been getting such bad reviews. I like it! It's cheap and it does its job. It's totally gentle and I don't think I've ever had an eyelash ripped out because of it. I probably will repurchase once this gets too old.

I have pretty long lashes, so this curler wasn't too much of a hassle to curl them. (I'm very good at getting it right at the base, only because of the length of my lashes... for people with shorter lashes I can see why it's a pain.) BUT, I'm paranoid about my lashes, my right eyelashes always seem to fall out soo easily- and I just HATE that so much... so I got this eyelashes curler, and ONE day I was rushing- just a little bit, and I applied it to my eyelashes... but ohmygod, some of my eyelashes got STUCK between the bottom right side of the pad and metal... and I could NOT get my eyelashes out unless I pulled the curler, resulting in me with less lashes. Ahh that makes me so mad!I have now learned my lesson, and am searching for a curler with no "sides", I heard about a certain brand, but I just forgot the name of it (and will look it up). The brand is supposably metal but no "sides" and curls wonderfully. Except for the pulling-of-my-lashes, the scissor-related shape is quite all right, actually. The handles are okay- rubber, so I'm sure not to mess up so easily. It's easy enough for me to handle and still get some major curl. I am just so pissed off about my lashes... Hopefully there's something not so expensive I can get instead! This is an averagebad curler (2.5 lipsticks =) ), but my lashes falling out makes it 2. It does what it says it will do, just not as well as I hoped.

on 7/1/2005 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I hate this eyelash curler with a passion..... The leverage is comparable to this rusty pair of scisors I found in my basment that are from the 20s.... Since the leverage is so harsh It is hard for my to make sure it doesnt catch my eyelid, which it often does, the grip if ver slim so it only gets your lashes towards the middle of the curler, and when this thing pinches your eyelids it hurts like hell, on top off all the horrors I have lost a few of my eyelashes to this curler..... Do not buy it CoverGirl is becomeing a facist brand lol

on 4/16/2005 5:57:00 AM

I do not recommend this product. It doesn't curl your lashes and it can hurt if you aren't careful. It is cheap though. You get what you pay for in this product.

on 4/15/2005 9:57:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

Horrible

IT SUCKS. Ok, to explain...First off, the actual eyelash curler itself is sorta hard to hold, because the holes to put your fingers through are small(I don't have big fingerse, I'm serious, unless you have a "handmodel"'s fingers, it's hard). Secondly, it doesn't curl your eyelashes, it just sort of crimps them, and does a bad job at that too. Lastly, even when i put mascara on top, my eye lashes uncurl.

on 2/8/2005 5:59:00 AM

The curling pad is so hard, it just crimps your lashes. Also, it pinches and pulls out lashes, even when used gently. Dont waste your money and just buy a better eyelash curler from Shu Uemura or Shiseido.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools