October 2, 2014 | 1306 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - MegaBrilliance Lip Gloss

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2003 8:46:00 AM More reviews by stilettoheel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in Blushing, a clear pink gloss with multi colored specks of teal/gold glitter. It reminds me of the glitter in Mac Oh Baby Lipglass. I love to layer this lipgloss over other glosses for a similar glittery look, plus it smells like strawberry Jello! Definitely a great product for under 2 dollars.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2003 12:31:00 PM More reviews by wazaar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like the Mega Brilliance lip gloss, and actually find the gritty feel kind of interesting. Unfortunately, I can't find them anywhere, anymore. I've looked in drug stores, grocery stores, and Wal-Mart, as well as online. Does anyone know where I can buy it?

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2003 11:40:00 PM More reviews by firegoddess

I thought the Color was nice , but when I put it on it was too glittery and took forever to dry. It also gave me a allergic reaction.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2002 4:50:00 PM More reviews by nobiki

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

completely useless! i bought one of the halloween 2002 colors, called scarlet. in the tube it looks awesome - tons of metallic red glitter in a darker base. but once i open it, it's big chunky red glitter in a clear base! meaning it doesn't really show up at all unless it is OVER something else.

it is cheap, and it smells pretty good (something fruity). but i won't buy it again because it's impossible to figure out what color i'm really going to get.

packaging is standard lip gloss tube with spongy wand. the wand is soft, but i guess it is kind of moot because the glitter is so gritty. this looks very good sitting on a dresser, i must admit. i'll probably keep mine to use in art projects. it could make good body paint, too.
continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2002 2:11:00 AM More reviews by grnfaerie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I haven't used Wet n' Wild products since my teen years, but saw a lot of positive reviews here for their lippies so I decided to regress and buy some things. I am pleased to see that prices haven't gone up much on these products, and since I really like this gloss it was a total steal at $1.99. This is a very gritty gloss because it is full of glitter! It feels weird on your lips at first, I don't recommend rubbing your lips together when wearing this. I bought the clear gloss and it's really fun and sparkly. Not something I'd wear to the office, but great for going out. It looks good alone or over lipstick. I can't wait to buy more of these! Why have I been avoiding Wet n' Wild all these years?

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2002 1:38:00 PM More reviews by ellen1824

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Doesn't last too long through it is pretty. Also doesn't taste or smell like anything.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2002 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Redd

It's funny I know, that such a cheap product would be so increadibly cool. I saw 591, a red and gold glitter gloss and couldn't walk away from it. It's got tiny particles of gold and red metallic glitter, with a slight bit of gloss. It smells (I kid you not) exactly like grape Big Chew bubble gum, you remember that stuff? The shredded bubblegum in a pouch with the drawing of a brawny looking baseball player blowing a big bubble on it? I put it on in the truck and my husband went "Is that bubblegum?" And we both had the epiphany at the same time. Needless to say we had to experiment to see if it tasted like it. It didn't but it was worth the effort. I really like this product. It's cheap, tastes alright, smells fun and looks even more fun. The coverage is minimal but the sparkle is definitely there. For a couple of bucks, you can afford to not like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2002 4:27:00 AM More reviews by creole

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wet n Wild’s Mega Brilliance Lip glosses. They are pure glitter and gloss. They look great over my lipsticks. Awsome! Overlooking the slight gritty feel from all the glitter. They are perfect.