November 26, 2014 | 1780 users online

Masks - Mario Badescu - Enzyme Revitalizing Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 5:01:00 AM More reviews by madamestuff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my staple / holy grail products that I just keep buying again and again. It keeps blemishes in check, revitalises my skin and has really helped to minimise my congestion. Yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2009 10:33:00 PM More reviews by nursesc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this mask. It leaves my skin looking awake and even not to mention soft and smooth. The complement i got after using this mask was "You look so fresh". I use it before i go out because it only gives you that bright look for about a day or less. So use it just before you go out and make sure u expoliate too.
(i have normal to combo skin, fair)
I definitly recommend this mask, Go to your local Mario Badescu store or get the sample online.. Its awsome!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2009 12:38:00 AM More reviews by stopthesmap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I hate the packaging because I feel as though I'm contaminating the product - but don't let that stop you!

BUY IT

It will make your skin sooooooo smooth and seriously rid you of those under-the-skin bumps that plague us all. It also does not dry out your skin, unlike masks containing feral Kaolin. Most importantly, it lasts a very long time, so it is economical (1 jar = 6 months of bi-weekly use).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 7:09:00 PM More reviews by furchttrommel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i didn't find this mask to be anything too special, yes it made my skin softer and such, but i don't think there is anything better about this than any other masks i have tried before it. i gave it a 3 because it works, it just isn't special and definitely not worth the hassle of having to buy it online (for me, anyway).

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2009 11:27:00 PM More reviews by rosemont85

Seriously all this does is soften your skin after rinsing which almost any other mask can do but it does nothing for your complexion. I've gotten softer, smoother, and brighter skin using a yogurt + honey mask. This isn't worth the money, you actually get more benefits going completely natural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2008 11:31:00 PM More reviews by niseixtenshi

This is the best mask that I have used. It evens out my skin & leaves it feeling super soft and smooth. I got a generous sample and will definitely purchase when that is used up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2008 7:01:00 PM More reviews by anna5858

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Pretty nice enzyme mask. I'm a huge fan of enzymes, so I'm very picky. This cleared up my skin and left it bright looking. I didn't care for the aroma that much (almost smells like a citronella candle). Price is right for the amount you get; and you only need a little. I used this under steam for 10 minutes. My skin didn't feel dry and tight afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2008 10:47:00 PM More reviews by girliex601x

i received a generous sample of this from my last order. i didn't think it was going to work, but this mask totally proved me wrong. i was amazed w/ the results. after washing it off, my face was glowing, but not in a red, raw looking glow that you get from strong facial masks. my skintone was completely even, w/ no redness in sight. it also made my face super soft and plump. this is not a clay mask and will not dry completely. i did experience very mild tingling, but not painful. the scent is pleasant unlike some of the other mario badescu masks. i'll continue to use my sample and will repurchase the full size.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2008 2:59:00 AM More reviews by jules007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mask is fabulous! It gently exfoliates and revitalizes. Skin is soft and glowy- ready for treatments. Decent price too, compared to other high end products. Thumbs up.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2007 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Simsim512

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My first purchase with Mario Badescu and I'm quite satisfied.