August 20, 2014 | 1799 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Impassioned (Amplified)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Jassminepadam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had been searching for that perfect neon pink shade and my search ended at d MAC store !! With dis lovelyyy best ever pink shade !

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by AnikaAnswer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this lipstick, it is a perfect color for tan skin. Since I have dry lips this is perfect for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Sunnygirl12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore the pink color. Just when I thought I had enough pink lipstick lipgloss. Bam, I found this one. If you are looking for a pink color that pops. Then, this is the one for you. If it's too bright. Tone it down with lipgloss. Bisous

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 5:57:00 AM More reviews by Kiwigrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lipstick is amazing. I love the colour, I love the quality. I usually end up buying blue toned pinks but this one is more a true hot pink on the red side rather than the blue side. It's hard to describe but if you are medium skin toned go and try it on. I'm NC25 with slight pink undertones.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by AprilMichelle

This lipstick is so fabulous. As the other reviewers have said, the color is a beautiful bright pinky coral. Its perfect for spring/summer, but really it would be great all year round. Its very versatile and can go with a variety of looks and skintones. As someone else said to me, if you're considering it, just go for it. The formula is great; its opaque and creamy and lasts for a very long time even through eating and drinking. As the others have said, once it does finally wear off it leaves a beautiful pink stain on the lips. Sometimes I even look forward to that part!

It is a tiny bit on the drying side, so if I know I'm going to wear it I normally apply a lip balm in the morning while I do the rest of my makeup and let that sink in before applying the lipstick. Overall, I think this product is pretty perfect. Just go for it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by missty86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

LOVE this color. one of my favorites. it can go with even heavy eye makeup without looking too crazy. great color for all seasons

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by CorelliaCalling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Described as ďamped-up fuchsiaĒ on their site, itís more accurately a neon coral-pink that can't wait to adapt to almost any skin tone you throw at it, evoking the late 70s/ early 80s club scene while offering a perfect statement lip for stripped-down warm weather minimalism. As lip colours go, this one is a universal standout, and therefore crazy-popular among MAC diehards. Iím just surprised it doesnít come with Lady Danger/ Show Orchid strings attached, getting discontinued and reissued at the brandís whim.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this fuchsia pink with a slight coral undertone lipstick as it's bright with subtle boldness. The formula is exceptionally creamy with opaque coverage and a very long lasting. Plus when it eventually wears off it leaves a lovely rosy pink stain. One of my favourite go to pinks.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 5:00:00 AM More reviews by pslovetoshop

This is a bright blue-based fuchsia pink with orangey/coral undertones. When I first apply it, I admit I am a little nervous about the colour but within sometime the colour seems to be "absorbed" by my lips and it looks really nice. This is very long wearing, it stains the lips but thankfully in an even manner ( hate the lipsticks that camp out on my fine lines and outer lip). And best of all, it is not drying!! Wore it for the first time today and received so many compliments. Love. Check it out! Highly Recommend. oFor reference I'm an NC30 with yellow undertones.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Paavaki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this lipstick. I am a lipstick lover and honestly I have never seen something like this . Its just non-dupeable. There might be many colors similar but not exact. Its a bright fuchsia pink with a hint of coral. It brightens my complexion (NC-30) and stays all the day. It looks good in all seasons, goes on with every outfit. This is one MAC lipstick everybody must own. Its LOVE! I recently got the Impassioned Lipglass from Fashion Set collection 2012 at my local CCO. Thats gorgeous too.