December 19, 2014 | 885 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Impassioned (Amplified)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by saqj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wonderful shade that looks gorgeous on almost every skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Moremi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first MAC lipstick I have used up - it's that great.

The warmth in this color makes it possible for me to wear it, I have very yellow skin. NC44/BB Golden. This is a creamy amplified formula that dries matte. Good staying power.

The packaging is standard MAC - nothing special and not pretty nor ugly. Average. The packaging has losened and I can pull apart the plastic. But this is after 12 months of use.

TIP: Apply this, and Revlon Raspberry Pie Lip Butter on top for a great bright raspberry.

Will buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Impassioned is a neon fuchsia coloured lipstick. It is in MAC's amplified creme line so it is very, very comfortable on the lips. I have a light olive complexion and this suited my skintone very well. I applied it and blotted and applied a few times and it stayed on for many hours and did not need many touch ups throughout the day. I think this lipstick is very wearable especially in the summer, I always get compliments on it! Since it is a creme it did not dry out my lips and looked nice throughout the entire day, and it also looks really good with a clear gloss on top. I'd recommend this to anyone that wants to try a fuchsia colour :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Ng15

What can I say? It's positively the best pink lipstick being sold right now. It's pigmentation because its an amplified is amazing, the color pops, it's bright, and just the best. Anyone can wear it and everyone should! It's beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Jassminepadam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had been searching for that perfect neon pink shade and my search ended at d MAC store !! With dis lovelyyy best ever pink shade !

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by AnikaAnswer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this lipstick, it is a perfect color for tan skin. Since I have dry lips this is perfect for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Sunnygirl12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore the pink color. Just when I thought I had enough pink lipstick lipgloss. Bam, I found this one. If you are looking for a pink color that pops. Then, this is the one for you. If it's too bright. Tone it down with lipgloss. Bisous

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 5:57:00 AM More reviews by Kiwigrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lipstick is amazing. I love the colour, I love the quality. I usually end up buying blue toned pinks but this one is more a true hot pink on the red side rather than the blue side. It's hard to describe but if you are medium skin toned go and try it on. I'm NC25 with slight pink undertones.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by AprilMichelle

This lipstick is so fabulous. As the other reviewers have said, the color is a beautiful bright pinky coral. Its perfect for spring/summer, but really it would be great all year round. Its very versatile and can go with a variety of looks and skintones. As someone else said to me, if you're considering it, just go for it. The formula is great; its opaque and creamy and lasts for a very long time even through eating and drinking. As the others have said, once it does finally wear off it leaves a beautiful pink stain on the lips. Sometimes I even look forward to that part!

It is a tiny bit on the drying side, so if I know I'm going to wear it I normally apply a lip balm in the morning while I do the rest of my makeup and let that sink in before applying the lipstick. Overall, I think this product is pretty perfect. Just go for it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by missty86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

LOVE this color. one of my favorites. it can go with even heavy eye makeup without looking too crazy. great color for all seasons