April 16, 2014 | 1624 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Sunflowers

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by TuttaPanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a very "bright" fragrance that is floral but also has some sharpness at first, then slowly melds into something a bit softer and muskier after a few hours (at least on my skin).
It's a pretty fragrance, very uplifting, and does smell like a rich bouquet of flowers sitting out in bright, warm sunshine.
Only drawback is that it can be strong at first, so I have to be careful to not spray too much. I also have a larger bottle of it which is a little large and unwieldy to hold (also makes it harder to control the spray). But overall this is a great fragrance, perfect for warmer days.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 2:13:00 AM More reviews by NarnianLady

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hmmm. If Red Door is labeled as an 'old lady scent', this is a 'young girlie' scent... Doesn't mean that only schoolgals should wear this, fragrance is a always an individual matter and has to do with your chemistry and persona.
This is a feel good fragrance: Uplifting and perky for sure, and gives you the needed boost for the day if you're feeling low in spirits. A burst of sunshine..! Love the body lotion as well. Very reasonable priced and a safe choice in many occasions, but as always, less is more.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by HannahTheScribe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I started reading the manga "Stepping on Roses" back a few months ago. The main character wears a perfume that smells like roses...immediately, I had to find a rose perfume. Elizabeth Arden's "Sunflowers" smells exactly like flowers! Its main ingredient is rose, too! It is quite strong and not suitable for young girls, but is great if you want to smell like a flower on a bright summer day! I bought this at a consignment shop for $10, but it retails for around $30. Not a bad price either way!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by myra86

It is an amazing scent!
I cannot believe it has such low rating! I did buy this product again,and I will buy again once I finish it.
I think I might be addicted to it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

A fresh fragrance smells of honey wow its so good

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by pawnshop_rose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to wear this all the time in the 1990's. I was feeling a little nostalgic recently and decided to revisit this scent. One spritz and it was like I was back in high school. It still has the same wonderful bright fruity/floral scent and the guys still love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by workingmoma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Nice packaging. Smells great, I give it to my Mom every Mother's day. She absolutely loves it, so obviously I have repurchased it many times. It has a floral scent so you like floral you will like it too.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by CoconutCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Such a happy fragrance! This smell has so many memories for me. It's funny because it's instantly recognizable too. Whenever I wear it someone says, "OMGosh, someone is wearing Sunflowers..." long after I can't even smell it anymore. I get positive responses when I wear it so it must jive with my chemistry.

So sunshiney!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 5:48:00 PM More reviews by joaquina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Funny how you either love Sunflowers or hate it. There is no middle ground. And that makes it all the more fun.

Men seem to adore this fragrance on women (the women that can pull it off due to their PH). Really, go around and ask, you'll see...

I for one, love it. It's got that bittery sweetness to it that just seems to linger and it has an amazing staying power.

Takes me back to a time in my life when things were very sweet (the 90's) and how fulfilling is that? To wear a perfume that brings back great memories? And if the gents like it so much, all the more kudos to Sunflowers.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by BoxOfRocks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I never did understand the appeal of this fragrance. To me, it smells like grass clippings that have gone slightly sour. It didn't outright stink to me or give me a headache (for that, I would have given it one lippie), but no way would I ever seek this out.