September 2, 2014 | 2182 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by tinatac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this cleanser for years to remove makeup. I love it. My skin feels clean after and I don't find that it leaves a film like other reviewers have mentioned. The only drawback to me is the price. As a college student with no job at the moment, 19.50 is a bit much for me. I recently switched to Pond's Luminous Clean but it just isn't as good in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by katy42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best cleanser ever! A tiny amount of this very concentrated, mousse-like product is all you need to thoroughly and gently remove all makeup, leaving skin soft, smooth and clean. A tube lasts me about seven months and when I get to the point where I can't squeeze out any more, I cut open the tube and scrape the remains out into an empty pot which gives me another 2-3 weeks' worth!
I've tried a similar Estee Lauder product in a GWP but found it too highly scented so keep going back to Clinique. I seems to have been using this for years and now wouldn't use anything else.
If you are using Clinique 3-Step this product is used before the Liquid Soap, not instead of it.
I've given a four for packaging only because this cleanser is so thick that I think a pot would make it much easier to get at.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by shygirl7

I received this as a sample. I use it on the days where I wear long-wearing makeup and it takes it all off. I use this product for that purpose only because I like to use a milk cleanser. I work this product in, rinse well, then follow with my moisturizer at night time and I wake up with clear skin! To really test this cleaner, I used it to clean my beautyblender and it completely gets all the stains out, even after its been left for a few hours with long-wearing makeup! I like it to simply "rinse off" my makeup from the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by kitchensink01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have been using a deluxe sample that I received in a GWP. The foaming cleanser appears to always be included in their GWP for some reason. Now on to the actual liquid in the squeeze tube itself. The cleanser is more creamy in texture than the liquid cleansers in pump packaging. It also has tiny beads so it can double as a scrub. It leaves my skin very clean and tight. The tight sensation is not good for the drier portions of my face. It really strips all the oils from my face. It is too harsh, in my opinion. I will only use it in a pinch when I have run out of my staple cleanser which is the cheap as chips Ego QV Gentle Wash. A good thing about Clinique's rinse off foaming cleanser is it doesn't smell bad like some of their other products since they're all fragrance free.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Susan2148A

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this cleanser because it removes my makeup remover (Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm) and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. If you're not oily-skinned, it would probably be too drying. Also, it has turned out to be the best brush cleanser I've ever used, beating baby shampoo by a mile. It removes all the stain and leaves my brushes looking new. I know, it's too expensive to be used as a brush cleanser, but it takes only a TINY amount of this, whether cleaning my face or cleaning my brushes. If you buy this and don't like it, use it to clean your brushes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by akneil

This is really awesome as a makeup remover. A little goes a longggggg way. I did find my face felt a bit tight after using it, but nothing moisturizer can't fix. I have so many samples of these (and clinique aways has huge samples) so I like to bring them when I go away. For now, I've moved onto a cleansing milk and haven't been using this anymore, but it's a good product that I might come back to.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Jubilee

Oh, Clinique. How I used to love you. In my college days, my skin looked so good when I used your cleansers. I once loved this Rinse-Off cleanser of yours. But it has turned it's back on me, and no longer loves my skin. My skin was has never been as dry and tight as this! I tried every moisturizer, lotion, and mask to give my skin the moisture it was sobbing for. It wasn't until I tried a sample of BE's Active Cell Renewal Night Serum I had lying around that my skin felt normal again. Yay for BE! Boo for Clinique!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Krystallulu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm currently on the second tube of this foaming cleanser. The first tube lasted me over a year when I used it basically everyday. It's a great makeup remover, and it never breaks me out. I like it's form and and the quality of the packaging. When it comes to makeup removal procedures, I always use a cleansing towel-let (any drug store brand) followed by this cleanser, it always leaves my skin feeling super clean. I use a moisturizer after I removed all the makeups. I don't think I will switch to any other different brand unless I came across something better, because this is the best makeup removal cleanser I've ever used!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by toniturtle

I got this product in a bag with other assorted Clinique products (including the moisturizer) and I was eager to try it out. it's been a few days and I have to say it is my favorite cleanser so far! I just squeeze out a small blog and work the mixture over the face. I then rinse it off with cold water and apply the Clinique moisturizer, which I love as well! I have tried lots of cheaper drugstore brands, (Aveeno, clean and clear, etc.) but this product is definitely worth the extra money! I will be purchasing the full size soon, and I am eager to try out more Clinique products based on my success with this lovely, gentle product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

my aunt had a sample of this with a free gift. i've been using it for 2 weeks, and i love it. it helps with oil control. however, it's so pricey. i'm someone who pays no more than $10 for a cleanser at the drugstore. I use Cetaphil and Purpose (which is about $5). So this is very pricey. That's my only gripe. I may purchase when the sample runs out because I like it so much.