July 22, 2014 | 2363 users online

Cleansers - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Jason Super-C Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2008 5:04:00 PM More reviews by SoCalSnowflake

Finally! An inexpensive cleanser that removes all my makeup without making my face feel tight and itchy aftewards! It's just as good as other cleansers that cost twice as much...and I'm not sure if it's the cleanser or my new Alba hibiscus toner, but the clogged pores on my nose are shrinking after just a few weeks' use. The only reason I took away a lippy is because the smell started to turn after the bottle had been open for a week...and if you get it near your lips it tastes pretty gross. But it's not like I'm brushing my teeth with it...or using it as perfume...so I will DEFINITELY repurchase. I may have found my HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2008 5:08:00 PM More reviews by bluegreeneyes2001

k i just bought this cleanser yesterday and have used it two times so far. and so far...i LUV it! its got an okay citrusy scent(started out smelling really nice bt began smelling chemically orangey) and the littlest bit once added with a lil water covered my whole face no problem so although its like a 10-12 bottle of cleanser. its gonna last me a VERY VERY long time. so its worth it. my skin was left smooth, soft, and very radiant looking. i heard a couple people saying it broke them out bt i REALLY like this product so i hope it doesnt. bt i will update.
UPDATE: i REALLYYY REALLY wanted to luv this product and started to really luv the smell bt the cleanser gave me blackheads on the edges of my cheeks. and i never get blackheads. EVER and since the new cleanser was the only change in my routine. i had to take it back :( oh well. better luck next time.
2nd UPDATE: i decided to give this product another try and ive been using it regularly and its GREAT!!! its redeemed itself and NO breakouts or blackheads so far so GREAT.
3rd UPDATE: lol i no i no bt after using this cleanser for a couple weeks it broke me out...AGAIN. i wanted to give it another chance bt it failed w/ my combo/oily skin. oh well

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2007 6:54:00 PM More reviews by makeupsbestfriend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good natural cleanser. It's hard to find a natural face cleanser that actually takes off makeup and this one does. A little hard to find though. I had to order it at a health store. Other than that, it's perfect. Smells great, cleans great, good price. I am planning on buying it again. A+

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2007 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Loserette

A nice, gentle cleanser without harsh chemicals. Makes my face clean without irritating it. Best I have found so far for my misbehaving combo skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2007 5:11:00 PM More reviews by chachigirl

I got a big dry red patch of skin on my cheek after using this for a few weeks. It still hasn't healed and i am pretty darn sure that it's from this product. I am also dissapointed that Jason used a "fragrance oil blend" for the orange scent instead of using real essential oils. I am think i am going to stop using Jason because their labels are misleading. For one, their packaging says "pure, natural, organic" which is true on some level, however, if you read the ingredients closely they use a lot of synthetics like parabens and detergents. I had high hopes, but i don't think this product lives up to the hype. I will say that it does do a good job removing eye makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2007 6:13:00 AM More reviews by olgatrix

this product is fab , in general all Jason products are good but this one is special for me , you can use it as mask or cleaner both ways it works really well , but for me is the best mask i've ever tried!!!!!!!!!! after take it off my face(i left it more than the recomended time) my skin went red for a while (10 m more or less) but after that i had a new skin , bright , soft and even , no redness or dullness , i 'm very pleased with this product!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2007 9:04:00 PM More reviews by KelliCapwell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is HG material in my book! It gets my dry face clean without drying it out and gets the make-up off. All the make-up - even my mascara without leaving me with racoon eyes when I am done. My skin really looks radiant, soft & glowing when I am done. Smells like orange starburst or orange tic-tacs. I can't put my finger on it. I would highly recommend putting this in your rotation if your not ready to use it exclusively. Super affordable too!! Vitamin Shoppe was cheaper than Whole Foods on this product. 2 thumbs up!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2007 6:51:00 PM More reviews by tante_v

I wanted to love this cleanser, but it just wasn't right for my skin. It has a orange scent, lathers up great with just a small amount of product, and rinses off cleanly, but it ended up drying me out too much. I think it probably has to do with the extreme cold we've been having--in the summer, when my face is more comination-oily than combination-dry, I think it would work better on me. Overall, a good cleanser, but it didn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2007 7:25:00 PM More reviews by productfreak78

I really love this cleanser. I am really picky about my cleansers and how my skin feels after cleansing it. I don't like my skin to feel tight and squeaky, but I do like the feel of getting all makeup off and my skin to be soft. I have used Obagi Foaming Cleanser and Purpose in the past. I really love Obagi, but wanted to see if I could find another comparable cleanser that was a little more reasonable in price. I only gave it 4 lippies because I love Obagi the best. I picked this up for $9.99 at my local health food store and I think its pretty reasonable for a large bottle. When I first used it I was a little skeptical because it comes out very thin, but it easily foams with enough warm water. It has a very "Vitamin Cish" smell to it which I really enjoy. It leaves my skin feeling very clean and soft. This is only my 4th day of using it and so far no breakouts. Will most likely purchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2006 9:07:00 AM More reviews by faciallychallenged

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really do like this product. Ive been using it for about a month now. It's very gentle, yet thorough enough to remove all makeup. My skin doesn't hurt and feel tight after I use it, it doesn't break me out, and I happen to like the orange scent. My only complaint is the packaging. Actually, when I brought my bottle home from the store, I noticed almost immediately that it was slowly leaking from a big crack in the bottom. I was going to return it, but I happened to have an apothecary style pump dispenser handy, so that is what I use. I love having it in a pump much more than the original packaging anyway. At $10.00 a bottle, I think it's slightly overpriced for what it is, but not ridiculously so, and since it works well for me and I enjoy it, I'll keep using it.