April 18, 2014 | 752 users online

Foundations - Kevyn Aucoin - Sensual Skin Enhancer Shades

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2006 3:58:00 AM More reviews by cutielicious

It covers my dark circles well. I only use this as a concealer and not as a foundation. It is too hard to spread because the texture is thick. Its great to cover flaws, spots, acne, etc.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2005 1:37:00 PM More reviews by sabrinasue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this in my search for a HG foundation. I wanted to like this, I really did. However, it just did not work. I am PPP with dry skin, and the foundation was not moisturizing enough. Dry skin showed through horribly. Made me look about 10 years older. I tried various ways of application, as well and it just never looked good. Also rubbed off in places halfway through work day. I can see how this might work for certain skin types, but it did nothing for my skin. I think Armani is better, but it is not my HG either, still looking...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2003 2:46:00 PM More reviews by yunity

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm a Mac C3 and I mix SX06 with SX08 in order to get a perfect match. I find that the yellowness of the product disappears a bit once you start applying on your face. At first I wasn't impressed with KA SSE, but the more and more I use it, the more I love it. I really love it with Smashbox's primer, and sometimes I mix the primer and the SSE in my palm first, and then apply it on primed skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2003 11:57:00 PM More reviews by livliv

This product is amazing. The pot of product is small but lasts about a year because of the tiny amount that is used. The colors are so amazing and there is something for everybody. You might have to mix two but it is worth it to find your perfect personal

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

SX4 -- LLL, strong yellow undertones, MAC C2

SX5 -- LLL, neutral with slight yellow undertones, MAC NC20/NW20

SX6 -- LLL/FFF, neutral-yellow undertones, MAC NC25/30

SX7 -- FFF, neutral but with more yellow undertones, MAC C3

SX8 -- MMM, strong yellow undertones, MAC NC30/35/C4 (*note: C4 is lighter than NC35 but more yellow)

SX9 -- MMM, rosy undertones, MAC NW35/40

SX10 -- MMM, neutral-yellow undertones, MAC NC30/35

SX11 -- GGG, yellow undertones, MAC NC40/43

SX12 -- GGG/DDD, yellow undertones, MAC NC43/45

SX13 -- neutral undertones, MAC NC50, N4 (C6 could work too, but might not be yellow enough)

SX14 -- strong red undertones, MAC NW50

SX15 -- rosy brown undertones, what W7 would look like, think C7 depth but with pink undertones.

SX16 -- golden brown undertones, MAC C8-N9. continued >>