Maybelline Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer

3.2

on 10/12/2013 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer conceals nothing. It just has not color to it, the color looks unnatural, and looks like cake-icing under my eyes. The colors are unnatural as well. I tried two colors, and I think they are just cheap and poorly made. Reminds me of makeup you get for $1-$2 at the corner beauty supply store. It does not seap into your pores, and it just sits on top of your skin, sort-of like if you had just smeared a dessert across your face lol. Like icing :)
So, I would not buy it again. Just not for me.

on 8/14/2013 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is terrible! Extremely Cakey! Like who want a Cakey produce. And it goes right into my cease. I will never never purchase this ever again. Total waste of money

on 7/31/2013 5:24:00 AM

This product did NOT work well for me when i applied it under the eyes to cover up dark circles. It's kind of waxy and it creased in my fine lines right away. it also looks cakey. i did try using it to cover some blemishes but its not the best product for that especially if you have dry skin it'll make things look worse. instead i just use it to highlight under my eyebrows and it works okay for that. Once in a while i use a small amount to highlight the inner corners of my eyes.

on 7/29/2013 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I hate it, it doesn't cover it's Cakey and impossible to blend, it doesn't blend it fades actually, do not buy

on 7/10/2013 11:35:00 PM

I love this!!! (I use the green one!) Best corrector for under-eye circles, bags, and blemishes, I love it, first I use a little bit of eye primer or just eye moisturizer then dab little dots below my eyes and tap it lightly across all the way to my temples and it looks so good!! Then I just go over with my foundation! I highly recommend that you don't rub it because it can look cakey, but just a little and dabbing will make a huge difference to your appearance!:)

on 4/29/2013 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Urgh bought this to correct my purple dark circles so I picked up the yellow. This is the worst thing ever. So dry, dosent conceal at all. So disappointing, oh well, makes a good lip base when de potted.

on 4/6/2013 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This conceleor is so cakey. It is so hard to blend, and highlights all dry areas on your skin. I wasted 5 dollars on this. Worst conceleor ever.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love Maybelline's products !! But with my acne prone skin foundation wouldn't cover up all my acne marks and scars . I don't recommend this product is not suitable for darker tones and I don't like this product because if you put it on it is very hard to blend and it feels like something on your face is weighing you down .

on 3/2/2013 10:00:00 PM

I would not buy this product again for the following reasons: It does not provide any long lasting coverage, it creates a caked up looked after applying, and i do not like the packaging quality. I would prefer if it was a stick rather than a lipstick form. I like some Maybelline products but have not yet found a concealer that I have would use again from this line.

on 2/21/2013 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

If your skin breaks out AT ALL, this product is absolutely not for you. I don't remember the last time I broke out so badly from a product. It clogs pore like crazy, making you look greasy, and you'll get a flurry of horrible white heads wherever you've applied it. I used this twice, and thought it was alright, until it ruined my skin 2-3 days later. I know this product is to blame, because previously I had just cleared my skin and had it that way for about 2 weeks until using this. It was frustrating, because the minimal redness that I covered with this, was amplified about 10 fold and, despite wanting to use this to cover it, I knew it'd just make my skin even worse.

That said, if your lucky enough to have skin that doesn't break out and isn't too prone to greasiness, this might be pretty decent for you. When worn under your foundation, it really will minimize your redness, resulting in the ability to use less foundation on the face/ conceal less. It's good for hyperpigmentation, too. Staying power is about 4-5 hours I'd say, but it doesn't particularly matter where it's meant to be worn under a foundation.

Popular Primer/ Correctors