Lancome Artliner - Brown

4.6

on 10/10/2007 6:00:00 PM

I didn't think I could pull off liquid liner because I wear glasses (which magnify any mistakes or assymmetry) until I tried this product. I have a very shaky hand, but the sponge tip is incredibly easy to control and I achieved a perfect line on my first try by first applying stila espresso eyeshadow with an angled brush and tracing over the line. The sales associate recommended using a q-tip moistened with moisturizer to make gentle upward strokes at the outside corner of the eye to give visual lift to the eye and it really makes it look finished. The color brown is perfect, on my pale skin it looks black but it's warmer and doesn't look harsh, plus it has a lovely warm brown sheen when I do a very thick line. I'm really impressed with this product and definitely recommend it to those who love the look but worry about looking sloppy.

on 9/28/2007 12:50:00 AM

I bought this because of the great reviews, and it lives up to them. I generally don't like liquid eyeliners, too harsh and hard to use. This liner is very easy to use, and the line is so thin that you can control it. This brown color has very nice pigments to it. I love BB gel liners, but this liner is in my purse, and is quicker to use if I'm on the go.

on 11/20/2005 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Exactly what I have been looking for. This is the only liquid liner that I can use and get an extremely thin or thick line. I LUH this. Dries quickly and stays put until you take it off. I put off buying this because it costs $26.50 but I wasted at least that much buying drugstore liquid liners that didn't last and applicators that released too much product. The perfect medium brown.

on 10/23/2005 2:27:00 PM

Love, Love, Love this! My HG. Without this, I feel like my MU is incomplete. Sure, I use other liners, but this is almost always part of my daily routine. The tip is perfect. Unlike many liquid liners, it's thin enough to get close to my inner corners, and draw a fine line. This would be great for someone who has a hard time applying liquid liners. The color is great, too-a medium to dark brown. Lasts all day without running-but comes off easily with makeup remover.

on 9/17/2005 12:31:00 PM

This is one of the BEST liquid eyeliners I've bought. I've tried Bobbibrown and Estee Lauder before, but they seem to dry up pretty fast and doesn't glide as well as Lancome's. Lancome artliner is really the MOTHER OF ALL EYELINERS!! The fine brush tip is sharp enough to give you a thin lasting line.

on 3/31/2005 10:03:00 AM

Fabulous. Long-lasting (doesn't budge) and dead easy to apply eyeliner. Thin tip allows for a really thin line and precise application. Goes on smooth and lasts forever. Lovely, medium-dark brown colour that's great for every day wear.

on 11/21/2004 1:11:00 AM

I've been wearing this for years and I have never found anything to top it, including BB gel liners. This is just so easy to use for a tight line, a dramatic line, a soft line, etc - the felt tip gives you incredible control. I also like that this shade does not look harsh as your typical liner does. It lasts a very long time.

on 7/21/2004 3:27:00 PM

i have used these in both brown and black. i like these bc the way the wand is designed. you can grip it near the applicator tip so that you have more control unlike some were the wand is very long and the only place to hold on to is at the very distal end of the wand. these were my staples for a few years until i tried almay's liquid eyeliner. they both do the same thing...except almay is much cheaper by far.

on 5/5/2004 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this! This is the best liquid liner. easy to apply,lasts all day, and it comes in great colors.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My favorite thing about this liner is it doesnt crack or flake off like other liquid liners. I always get a precise thick or thin line with the pointed sponge tip applicator. Since this tip is thinner then most applicators you can get the sleekest sharpest line possible. Also, the firm sponge tip means no more squiggly lines from using brush applicators. The brown color is on the dark side, but the gold shimmers in it makes up for that and causes it to look lighter when the light hits your eyes. Like most Lancome products it is expensive and you get little product, but its worth the money because it will save you time from easy application and you dont need to do touch ups during the day. Update* lancome artliners are truly the best liquid liners out there. Even tho they come in very small tubes they last forever and are well worth the almost $30 bucks