November 28, 2014 | 1912 users online

Moisturizers - Jason Natural Cosmetics - 5000 I.U. Vitamin E Revitalizing Moisturizing Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 7:39:00 AM More reviews by onebadassninja

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

How I love this. I didn't realize how essential this was to keeping my skin normal-looking, but when I forgot to take this with me on a trip and my skin FREAKED out in dry flakes around my eyes and mouth, I was shocked because I'd taken Cetaphil Cream with me, and I definitely thought that Cetaphil would be just as moisturizing, if not more, than this. But seriously, until I get back home my face will be flake-galore; it's disgusting. Did I mention I love how this cream absorbs? It doesn't sit on my face like all of my other moisturizers, but actually sinks in and makes skin feel better upon contact. Amazing. I also have acne-prone skin and this cream hasn't aggravated anything, if not actually helped with my skin.
I don't understand how other people are saying that this smells weird, because I don't notice any smell when I use this. And even if this smelled bad I'd use it because it's the best moisturizer I've ever used (that says a lot). The only one qualm I would ever have about this product is the packaging. I'd much prefer it if it came in a tube, as the jar is a little unsanitary, but for a product this good, I think I'll live. And to all the Jason Cosmetics haters, stop your bitching on a product page... If you're thinking of buying this, do it because this has worked miracles for me, and it's cheaper than Cetaphil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2009 9:29:00 AM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This review is for the Jason Natural Cosmetics Revitalizing Moisturizing Creme 5,000 IU Vitamin E -
I was browsing thru drugstore.com for the Vitamin E oil and saw this product had rave reviews..i must say i am impressed with this stuff..i have the driest skin on my body and normal skin on my face(weird i know!) The first time i used this only on my face, i was turned off by the smell and its a touch greasy. But results were awesome, in the morning i woke up with soft radiant skin(sound like a commercial :P) but its true..I have been using this religiously(almost :P) and whenever i do i have a good skin day. The other day i was experimenting with this on my body and man its even better on the body..My body gets so dry in the winter that inspite of using moisturizers i tend to get itchy..but after using this everything has been good..The 2 negatives about this is the smell(but it does fade) and its a touch greasy so using it right before going to bed will be nice..i dont know how this might work for the summer..but for the winter its nice. So big thumbs up from me.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by CattySpice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I cannot tolerate this! The smell makes me dry heave everytime and when I put it on, my skin feels so sticky and buttery. After letting it settle in (like 30 mins) my skin feels soft. But THAT SMELL STILL LINGERS! *gag*

UPDATE:
When applying lightly on skin, it does make it softer and nourished. Didnt have to reapply. Nice. But still STINKS!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2008 4:32:00 PM More reviews by lipstickwhore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I hate this cream and all of jason products first of all every product i tried from them gave me problems their coq10 toothpaste( the dentist said i had more tarter than ever before) their creams all gave me horrible burning all over my face i thought this fragrance free cream was different but i was wrong this also gave me a red burning rash all over very painful around the eyes and another thing i am soooo sick of them changing their formulas most of the time it"s for the worst not better i"ve seen them take out green tea and vitamins in alot of their creams and lotions the very reason i was buying their products in the first place some of the body lotions are good but like i said i"m sick of them changing their ingredients why the hell would you take out the good stuff? the latest example hemp cream used to have green tea and vitamins ,a,b5,c, not anymore now it"s just shea butter ,jojoba,aloe,grape seed oil and vitamin e they also changed their fragrance free lotion on a plus side they added green tea but you can"t use it on your face they added an ingredient called zinc ricinoleate when i looked it up it was a deodorant ingredient and it"s very drying now also. jason natural you suck!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2007 8:23:00 PM More reviews by magdabug

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has been a staple for years. If you are sensitive to silicones (like I am), this is perfect, BUT notice that the 25,000 IU version contains dimethicone. I learned this the hard way, with an insta-breakout. . . . But the 5,000 IU version does not contain any silicones, and has never clogged a pore. It absorbs beautifully, and in the winter I actually do two coats of it before bed. I use this every other night, alternating with RAM, and for the past 6 months my skin has gotten almost perfect. It doesn't smell GOOD, but it doesn't smell particularly bad, either. It is a neutral, very mild smell, although I suppose it could go rancid and start to reek, as one reviewer mentioned. Overall, I love this product. I feel like it is pure, non-toxic, anti-aging, and very brightening.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2007 10:37:00 AM More reviews by kimberfrench

This winter, my usually oily, blemish-prone skin dried out terribly; I started to look like the Cryptkeeper. I became desperate to fix the problem, and started using different moisturizers (something I rarely need), praying for relief. When I bought this creme at such a cheap price, I wasn't optimistic but the ingredients list intrigued me. After a few days of use, I was amazed at what this product did for my face, neck, décolleté area, and the backs of my hands. The wrinkles and creases that had formed around my eyes and mouth started to dissipate; scars from bad blemishes in the past faded; my skin tone evened up; the skin on my neck and chest looked and felt supple; my backs of my hands don't look like crumpled paper sacks anymore. I still cannot believe this simple, relatively inexpensive creme (less than $5 USD) gave me this degree of improvement of my skin. It seems to make newly forming zits just disappear overnight - how can that be? I am using this creme during the day, and it works quite well under makeup. I also combine it with extra vitamin E oil for nighttime use. I love that it doesn't leave a greasy film (although it takes a little while for it to be absorbed), and it's nice that it is unscented. The tub/jar packaging could be better but I can easily work around this minor issue.

During my quest for wrinkle relief this winter, I used expensive department store moisturizers, full of chemicals and petroleum products, with absolutely no results. I used drugstore cremes, containing mineral oil and parabens, to the detriment of my skin. This has to be one the simplest, most inexpensive creme but it has delivered absolutely incredible results that others have noticed. I don't usually review and/or recommend products because most leave me unimpressed, but this one is exceptional.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2006 9:01:00 PM More reviews by anniejade

This cream is great! i have pretty dry skin and use this during the night for my face. when i wake up... my face is soooo smooth and it has also gotten a lot more even. I don't think it clogs my pores but am not sure yet since i've been using this for 4-5 days. i also got this on sale at longs for only 5 bucks! what a steal! will defintely buy again... great organic ingredients!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2006 10:59:00 PM More reviews by sallyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay i will start off by saying that I have never personally used this product but oh my goodness the smell of it is awful! My husband was using it and I just didn't know what the awful smell was!! When I realised it was his face cream I begged him to throw it away and never use it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2006 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Arbuz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using it for 2 weeks morning and evening and I see now that this moisturiser is not for my very sensitive skin. So pity! It irritated my skin (Grapefrukt extract, I guess). I was so dissappointed caus I wanted to love it (all this vitamines and other preservatives than parabens among ingredients). However, it is good on my decolite. Give it 4 lippies because it's a very good product.
This moisturiser gave me a radiant and fresh complexion and made my skin very well moisturized (especially now, in winter time). No cloged pores from it either. But som people may get rash b/c of Aloe Vera.
The packiging is not og my favourite. I prefer pump despenser.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2005 9:44:00 PM More reviews by graikat

I absolutely can't bear to be without this. I am prone to razor burn... it doesn't matter which method or combination of hair removal I use. I have eczema too. The doc treated me with steroids and antibiotics because my skin was actually SLOUGHING off in bloody welts. (It was like my body was rejecting the skin on my legs!) After that horrible 15+ pill-a-day regimen of mild chemo-therapy, my skin problems CAME RIGHT BACK. Then I tried this cream, and bingo! The vitamin E creme clears everything right up. It's even ok around my eyes or lips (lightly!) when I run out of the $$ cremes.
*Update* I was in a horrible car accident and I'm convinced this cream kept scars from forming on my face. Nobody could believe how fast my face healed, or that it healed at all....

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No