Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream

3.4

Active Ingredients: Hydroquinone (2.0%), Padimate O (3.0%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Mineral Oil, Stearyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-75 Lanolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Metabisulfite, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Glyceryl Oleate, BHA, BHT, TBHQ, Fragrance.

No normal person should buy this. TAKE IT OFF THE MARKET ! ALL PALMERS BRAND SUCKS . IF YOU HAVENT OPENED THIS [PRODUCT YET DONT !! RETURN IT !! I MEAN I GET MOSQUITO BITES ON MY LEG I READ THESE REVIEWS BEFORE BUT I DIDNT READ THE BAD ONES ! I MEAN MY LEGS STARTED TO GET PIMPLES AND MORE DARK SPOTS,FAULTTY PRODUCTS

on 4/24/2012 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am a 53 year old black female, I am always been told that I look 35yrs old,I have been using palmer's skin success for 20 years, my skin is very smooth and even tone, I started using this cream after the birth of my last child, my skin had develope dark spots,I knew I had to find something that would remove those unattracted black spots from my face. I tried other face cream before I found skin sucess. I am a Children's Author am in the public eyes all the time, so my skin have to look nice. I am always getting compliments on my skin, and it feels good to use a product that actually works.

on 2/23/2012 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

So i saw this and i had used another skin lightening treatment from like nadiola or something like that and what caught my attention was that it came with the complexion soap and the cream and i just bought it without reading the box. So when i got home i was reading the little paper that was inide and it tells you the other products they have and i guess they have one for dry skin and regular and oily. i didnt see the box i bought said regular, i have oily skin. i thought it would be fine and went ahead and used it. well i knw the soap has made me break out, i have acne-prone skin. i went back to wal-mart but the only one they carry is the regular. Maybe if i had the one for oily skin it would of worked better, The cream itself hadnt worked so great either. I had bought it to fade my acne scars and havent really seen any improvement.. bummer :(

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I bought this because it said "moisturizing" somewhere on it, since I was currently out of moisturizer and it was the only thing i could buy with my pocket money. When I got home, since I was shopping with my father I had no time to read, I noticed it was more for dark spots and uneven tone. I used it anyways and I saw some flaky patches disappear, maybe from the AHA or the moisturizers, I don't know. It was kind of hard and thick to smear on but seemed to absorb pretty well. I can still feel some film on my face but it's tolerable no worse than makeup and you can't see it, makes my face matte. It's my 3rd time using it and my skin tone has improved and is much more even, it's not a miracle but it's certainly a great buy. As for breakouts, I haven't noticed anything but I had an unusual breakout prior to this purchase due to some bad makeup, I'll report if it does. My mother used it once and acted like she saw a big difference and she normally isn't impressed by much.

Update-I've been using this for about a month now, I wouldn't recommended it under makeup it makes the finish kind of weird and can make me oily. As for breakouts my skin reacts to just about everything, but I haven't noticed anything unusually bad, made one or two out of the ordinary zits but nothing intolerable. My mom hasn't had any problem, due to the others reviews though it still sounds like a gamble buy. Especially if you're skin is breakout prone or sensitive. However it's really helped my skin tone and I think marks fade a bit quicker, to me it's five dollars well spent.

on 1/25/2012 8:14:00 PM

I HATE THIS. I WILL SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS HOW MUCH I HATE THIS PRODUCT!!!!! IT BROKE ME OUT AFTER ONLY THE 2ND USE....seriously. I was hoping to gradually lighten my tone but after only the 2nd application i began getting these little white bumps on my face, particularly my forehead. it was so embarrassing and it made me feel like crap. I never break out...so I knew it was from this. Please do not try it. i dont recommend. i would rather have darker skin than have breakouts.....stay far away. PS i have noticed other reviewers saying it broke them out - perhaps this product isn't "non comedogenic"? I'm betting that it does clog your pores. Just look at how thick and unspreadable it is. Sick. whenever I used it (all two times) i had to mix it in with my nighttime moisturizer just to get it to spread. Also, dont even think of using it at daytime because there is no way in hell you could put your makeup over it. this product is a piece of shit and not even worth $5 i spent on it. Ugh.

on 1/11/2012 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Used for a couple of weeks and didn't notice any fading. This product clogged my pores and made me break out.

on 12/24/2011 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Discontinued use after about a month as my eyes were becoming very red after use, to the point work colleagues were asking whats wrong with me! Didnt do much in the month in terms of my acne scars. Left my face very oily, thus i cant comment on how effective it is in the long run, and it smells bad. Only positive is the price

A friend of mine told me about Skin Success Fade Cream. She said the fade cream combined with the eventone complexion soap cleared up her acne scars. I decided to give it a try, but I wasn't expecting it to work very well. However, I was pleasantly surprised because after a few weeks my acne scars faded.

I have eczema so my skin is pretty dry and sensitive, but I also have an oily t-zone. The cream and the soap were not drying at all. In fact, they were moisturizing. I've recommended the cream to some of my friends but they didn't see any results. I stopped using it for a while and started using it again, but it wasn't as effective. I don't know if it was less effective because I didn't pair it with the eventone complexion soap the second time. But I suggest using it with the soap. Also, I wish it came in a pump instead of a jar. And, be sure to wash your hands after use because I've ruined the color of towels and shirts.

on 10/10/2011 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

It has a very weird smell that some people may find it unbearable . I originally bought this to help lighten up my dark underarms, but will it take about a few months for you to see full results. I use this for post acne marks and other dark spots for the sun. Within a couple of weeks they were completely gone. Use this in conjunction with exfoliation to get rid of the dead skin cells, but don't use it on broken or irritated skin. I originally bought the product hoping that it will help lighten up my dark underarms. However the my underarm turned brown and dark. So I don't think its useful for dark pits but for well dark spots.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I bought this (and Ambi). They both did what they said they would do. Even out my skin tone. I use this because you get more for your money. I realize it has hydroquinone which is dangerous i also realize that if I quit using it my dark spots will return BUT with all being said, I love that i got quick results, it made me have lighter even skin tone. I like that my pores are smaller and don't stand out anymore. It's worth it for the sake of beauty to me. I keep finding other wonderful things it helps my skin with including riding me of stretch marks on my belly but more than that I LOVE THAT I CAN AFFORD IT. It contains sunscreen, I am now able to go out without full on makeup i.e. foundation, concealer, and can just put on my moisturizer and some blush, a tad of bronzer and lipstick and I look great and get lots of compiments. Beauty doesn't have to be expensive. Use a small amount and you are good to go.

Popular Treatments (Face)