August 23, 2014 | 1098 users online

Cleansers - Dove - Essential Nutrients Cleansing Pillows

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2005 4:19:00 PM More reviews by garlandfairy

These are really great. They are the perfect size, and have a good amount of lather. They also smell WONDERFUL!!! I would definately rebuy. The only bad thing is that the scrubby side is a little too scrubby. But I just use the smooth side and it works out perfectly for me. This is a really great product, but if you have super sensitive skin I recommend you try the wipes instead of this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2005 8:30:00 AM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

If I could give these a negative rating,I would.I love Dove products in general but these sucked out loud.There was next to no cleanser on the pad and the scrubby side felt like Brillo.The cleansing cloths are fab but these are a horror story.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2005 6:46:00 PM More reviews by EVAFILMS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this product is really good for overnight stays with your boyfriend, or if you go away on the weekend. You can throw a couple in a baggie and you don't have to worry about bulk or leaking containers. Plus, you don't have to bring an extra exfoliating scrub since the cloths are extremely exfoliating. To me, they cleanse best in the shower. I scrub my face first, and then use the rest for my back, elbows, and rest of body. My skin is very soft after I use it. This product is really expensive though so I use it only once in a while when my skin gets dull. I think this is okay to buy if you travel a lot and are low maintenance.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2005 11:56:00 AM More reviews by pocky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Though I could live without the fragrance, the cleanser in the pillow is actually very nice, gentle, and non-drying. My biggest complaint is the concept of the cleansing pillows themselves. At least with cleansing sheets, I can cut up a sheet into quarters and use a new square each time. I can't cut up the cleansing pillow since the powder inside would spill. Unlike other reviewers, I refuse to let the pillow dry and use it again later as I'm afraid of all the wonderful bacteria that'll accumulate. I also hate the idea of creating more garbage when there is no need for it in the first place.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2005 9:55:00 PM More reviews by missababe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE THESE!! They're fun to watch foam up and they work great!! Plus since there's so much product inside I can use one for the whole day! Soft side in the morning, scrubby at night. I don't know how I got along without these!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2005 6:55:00 PM More reviews by lilykat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this cleansing product! My skin isn't sensitive, but it is very dry and acne-prone. This product is not only trustworthy beacuse it's Dove and Dove makes great stuff, but it hydrates, exfoliates, soothes, polishes, cleanses and keeps my face clear. Awesome for travel too. My only complaint is that you only get 28 to a pack. Be sure to read the directions...it takes a few seconds for them to foam up with soap because the soap is a powder inside the pillow that has to dissolve. So read the directions before using them. I use one in the morning, but since there's so much product in the pillow I also set it out to dry and use it at night too. I don't like wasting product.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2005 11:53:00 PM More reviews by beaniejadepop

The foam burned my face when I put it on. I won't be buying those ever again, but if your face doesn't burn using this, they might come it handy when you travel, since they might travel well

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2005 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Wonder78

I got this because it was on sale at CVS and I ran out of my old cleanser. This product is so NOT worth it. It is rough even the gentle side. It may be a good cleanser since the soap was gentle and doesn't leave my skin tight, but I can get the same result from dozens of other cleansers. It is not worth my skin suffering from the rough cloth surface. Maybe good for travel. Mu suggestion for people who are still using or have this is use only the bubble to wash not contact your gentle face with the cloth or pillow.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2005 1:43:00 AM More reviews by KarynBlaine310

I'm not really a fan of disposable cleansing cloths, but Dove Cleansing Pillows are really good quality. They produce a medium amount of lather (not too much like those awful Olay "Facials") and rinse clean without leaving my face taut or stripped. They are a bit expensive for the price, but worth it if you are travelling or if nothing else has worked.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2005 2:44:00 AM More reviews by aligator

I do like these! They are small, compact and the lather smells sooo good! I basically love all Dove products.. There are two sides to these pillows. One side is smooth and the other is texured so that you can exfoliate! Both sides are nice and my face feels clean and soft afterwards. The only thing I have to gripe about is using them at the sink! It seems like a lot of water gets over the place, so I would recommend using them in the shower. I would actually rather use a scrub and separate face wash than these though. I just bought them to try and they were cool but would not buy again. Plus, they are kind of pricey..