Youngblood Mineral Rice Setting Powder

4.5

Mica (CI 77019), Corn Starch Modified, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Hydrated Silica, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 7/26/2007 6:11:00 AM

I think this mineral loose powder is great! I've tried Cliniqe's before and it looked so powdery and "dusty" kind of..

YB mineral loose powder comes in 3 good shades, suitable for almost every skin colour. I love the matte finish it gaves you and you're skin looks and feels like silk. It blends in with you're skin after a while so it doesn't look powdery. I prefer to apply it with a spondge, cause I think it sucks up oil better that way, and for touch ups I just use a brush.
I'm that type of girl who want's to look good and dolly all the day so I'm searching for a new loose powder though I'm sceptical to find a better one, that keeps the skin matte.

For a porcelain texture, apply YB with a spondge and then apply YB mineral foundation with their own brush, you're skin looks amazing and SO natural.. Though I wish it would last a few more hours that it does, but it's the best mineral makeup I've ever tried! Way much better than I.D.

on 6/13/2007 3:15:00 PM

I love this powder. It keeps me shine free.. I wear the medium color.

on 3/4/2007 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use "medium" together with the mineral foundation shade Tawnee. Iīm very impressed with it, it absorbs the oiliness on my T-zone really good. I have to say that this powder is better than the normal talc-powders. I only have to dust over my face once or twice a day and that is inought to keep it shine-free for most of the day. I also mix this powder with my foundation to get a long lasting result. Also I can use this as a primer. Hasnīt clogged my pores.

on 10/25/2006 2:36:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

initially bought the "dark" rice setting powder (the sa said that it's almost translucent w/ no color really). it was SO orangy dark on me. eek. went back & thankfully, they let me exchange it for the medium. WAY better!!! i needed something to soak up my oilies throughout the day w/o adding more foundation-like powder to it. used to use mac blot powder but i'm steering away from any non-mineral face makeup. i'm 100% mineral for my face (excluding eyes & lipstick). it feels wonderful...kinda' like going organic for my makeup! i think that going mineral is the revolutionary way of the times. seriously.

on 10/22/2006 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use this instead of the foundation because i have very oily skin. It works great and looks very natural. There aren't many colors though, but I have pale skin so it's ok. I use the lightest color all over and then the medium shade as a bronzer and it looks pretty good. This product is good at keeping the t-zone oilies away.

on 7/17/2006 10:01:00 AM

I have this in the light. I use it everyday to set my makeup or to turn down the shine from my sunscreen. It lasts all day on me and blends in nicely to my fair skin. Definitely a must have product for me.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! It does absorb oil. I use the Light shade and the slight yellow tone is great for evening out my rosacea. It works better than BE Mineral Veil for my oily skin.

on 9/3/2005 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Nice color for my PPP w/ yellow undertones complexion (Light), very soft and natural finish, but it did absolutely *nothing* for my super oily skin. I was shiny ten minutes after applying. My mom is crazy about anything with minerals in it, so I'll give it to her.

on 8/10/2005 10:44:00 AM

It's a best choice to reduce my severe sebum, large-pore etc.
It' a lightweight powder that offers translucent coverage and matte finish.
Moreover, it is a talc-free!
I'm really loving it!

on 6/25/2005 12:24:00 AM

I bought this because I've been finding my loose minerals to be too shiny looking. I use a light sweep of this before using my mineral foundation and then another coat afterwards to set it.

I find it takes away the shine that was bothering me and does keep oil away (but I'm not super oily). It also works great on lazy days when I only use cover up.

Top Rated Youngblood Products