April 16, 2014 | 2082 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Pencil - White

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by VioletAutumn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is Cheap like a dollar or something ,Sure at first it feels a little hard on the eyes but once you start really using it it's like it starts to work and glide better, i always pick a couple of these up when i go visit my family in Canada.
just keep using it and once it dulls down a bit it will start to work better and you will get more white out of it.

the best thing about these pencils is that i dont have a allergic reaction to them... i've bought a couple of more expensive brand pencils and i would get some weird allergic reaction to those..so for me i see wet&Wild as a safe product and the best part is that they dont test on animals they are Peta-certified
also at least half of there products are Vegan

these pencils last a very long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Kkate142

I love these eyeliners, espciallly the white one for inner corner highlighting, they show up nice for only 99 cents. The only thing I dont like about these is they smude but I use the ELF lock and seal and they stay put for a long time.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by AtomicNony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

cheap cheap cheap, but I couldn't get any pigment out of it. It hurt my eyes so to the trash it went.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by RollingStones

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

/: I'm surprised how many people seem to like it. Maybe it was just mine but, it was hard. Really hard and waxy. It hurt my eye to put it on the first time. Then it wouldn't come off. Price wise, cheap...but I guess you get what you pay for.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

This brings me back to my middle school days (which is the last time I used this). I put this under my eyes & on top. It gave my eyes that little "POP"...especially on pep rally days. The staying power was fairly decent. But then again, I was only 12, so I don't think I even cared about staying power. This was also pretty cheap, I actually think it was even cheaper when I was growing up than it is now. I don't really do the whole white eyeliner look anymore, now I'm more of a black eyeliner & intense mascara girl. This is still great if paired with something else to add that little extra something. This wasn't a bad eyeliner, but I probably won't buy it again. But, it leaves me with great memories:)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by jcka

I LOVE THESE EYELINER!!!!iv tried so many white eyeliner but they arent as pigmented as these one .i love it to because its so cheap.i use it on my waterline ,under my eyebrow and as a bases.it works so good. who ever is reading these needs to go but it.you dont have anything to lose.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by lollipopcandydrop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stayed on all day. I put it on my bottom waterline for awhile to open up my eyes and it wouldnt come off during the day which I liked alot. Its also a very big pencil so it lasts a long time. I like this alot and It was super cheap so I will be repurchasing it. I recommend it for a white eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I really enjoy this eyeliner. It is pigmented and is very long wearing.
The perfect highlighting pencil, and is easy to apply.
The texture is a little dry but by drawing a few strokes on the back of your hand, it warms up and smoothens the texture.
Safe for the waterline, no irritations, and does not smudge
Great product!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by vancandy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is hard like graphite, so definitely soften it with a blow dryer or lighter before you use it. I used it on my waterline and it looked/felt extremely waxy. Also, it would NOT come off my eyes for DAYS after I used it. So I guess it's long lasting, but disturbingly so. I'm afraid this pencil will give me cancer :( Just kidding, but don't buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by silldr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Product performs like a 3, but the price bumps it to a 4. Shows up decently on the waterline (slight heating with a lighter helps) Doesn't last more than a couple hours- but it is cheap, so...

Compared to the Rimmel ($3 vs $1 and the Rimmel is half the length) it is only slightly less pigmented, although not quite as soft. For a drugstore eyeliner- it really ain't bad!