Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Pencil - White

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/21/2012 12:30:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love this. Even though it's cheap, it works really well on both the waterline and eyelid.

on 10/16/2012 11:33:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Although this eyeliner is cheap ($1.00), I found that it doesn't stick to my waterline that well. Even when it does, it looks cakey and doesn't provide that bright color that will make my eyes "pop". It also is hard to apply: you have to keep going over it, which hurts my eyes :( The color also doesn't lasts long. Once it goes away, it would leave a faded white streak under my eyes. Would not repurchase.

on 10/9/2012 12:27:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Better than the darker colors, I think it's much more forgiving. I use it on my lower waterline and on the lower lashline to open my eyes up, and it does the job, but only for about three hours. Constant reapplying irritates my sensitive eyes, otherwise it would get at least a four.

on 9/28/2012 1:45:00 PM

Can't go wrong for a dollar. A little trick for you girls to make it less painful to apply when it's new...hold it under a flame from a lit match or lighter for a second or 2- it'll glide on like cream. Little trick my sis taught me.

on 8/31/2012 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I'm super disappointed in this eyeliner. I bought it because I wanted something for my waterline to brighten up my eyes, and I heard good things about this liner. Well, when I went to put it on my waterline I could NOT get any color to deposit! I had to go over the line like 10 times to get any color payoff...and even then, this isn't creamy at all and it kind of tugged on my eye. I can see this as being good maybe for a eyeshadow base, but as for an actual eyeliner, it is crap. I decided to go to Ulta and buy NYX's Jumbo Pencil in Milk and it's so much better then this.

on 8/14/2012 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I bought this to use on my waterline. First of all, it took a few strokes before I could even see any of the product and once it was on it looked chalky. After about an hour almost of it shifted on to my bottom eyelashes, it was a mess! Since it didn't work on my waterline I tried to use it to highlight my brow bones. After blending it quite a bit, it looked alright. Then I put the cream colored shimmer eyeshadow I usually use to highlight my brow bones ontop of that. The eyeshadow looked a lil better and def lasted longer with the white eyeliner underneath it, so that's what I'm going to use it for. But that is not what I intened to buy it for or what the product is made for, so overall this is a really terrible. I will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is Cheap like a dollar or something ,Sure at first it feels a little hard on the eyes but once you start really using it it's like it starts to work and glide better, i always pick a couple of these up when i go visit my family in Canada.
just keep using it and once it dulls down a bit it will start to work better and you will get more white out of it.

the best thing about these pencils is that i dont have a allergic reaction to them... i've bought a couple of more expensive brand pencils and i would get some weird allergic reaction to those..so for me i see wet&Wild as a safe product and the best part is that they dont test on animals they are Peta-certified
also at least half of there products are Vegan

these pencils last a very long time.

on 5/29/2012 11:02:00 AM

I love these eyeliners, espciallly the white one for inner corner highlighting, they show up nice for only 99 cents. The only thing I dont like about these is they smude but I use the ELF lock and seal and they stay put for a long time.

on 5/11/2012 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

cheap cheap cheap, but I couldn't get any pigment out of it. It hurt my eyes so to the trash it went.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

/: I'm surprised how many people seem to like it. Maybe it was just mine but, it was hard. Really hard and waxy. It hurt my eye to put it on the first time. Then it wouldn't come off. Price wise, cheap...but I guess you get what you pay for.