September 18, 2014 | 1909 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Sweet Honesty

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2010 8:27:00 PM More reviews by mt828

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Sweet Honesty is a light powdery scent with a touch of honey. Anyone who likes powdery scents will like it. I could see why it would be recommended for young girls, however, I don't think heavy scents should be added just because we get older. It all comes down to preferences and what mixes well with your body chemistry. The price is great and it is a feminine light scent. I will continue to keep this in my collection. I love to spray it before bedtime as it is soothing and pleasant. Wish I had not passed it by years ago.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2009 9:21:00 AM More reviews by sugarxcookieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to love this scent!...but when I was a tad younger. This really isn`t much of a perfume; mostly a powdery scent. I might buy this product again for my little cousins who are just starting to get into makeup and getting dolled up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2009 5:41:00 PM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

i think a lot of reviews on this are harsh as this is meant for very young girls. i used to have this and though i would not wear it anymore (i outgrew it) i am still fond of it.
it is powdery and clean smelling. just a basic scent that is not offensive or too grown for young girls.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2009 12:46:00 AM More reviews by staci01

No no no no no!!!! This scent is horrible! I remember smelling this on more than one person when I was growing up. It's one of those "Oh it's THAT scent!" moments when I first sniffed this recently. Powdery and has that distinct Avon scent/note to it that I don't like. Also makes my throat ache. Won't be using this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2009 12:17:00 AM More reviews by eandrews6338

Probably the first perfume I've ever used my mom got me a sweet honesty kit that came with the lotion perfume etc apparently I liked it when I was younger but this perfume is absolutely repulsive! It smells like an old powdery musky perfume that my grandma would wear all I have to say is EW definitely not appealing

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2009 8:50:00 PM More reviews by rachellkimb

A friend of mine let me have it. I was happy b/c i wanted to try it..but ended up giving it to a friend mine..who likes it. It's too basic and boring for me. All I can remember is that it goes on funky!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 11:41:00 AM More reviews by PARA_NOIR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This would be a good scent for someone young who doesn't like to smell fruity and like everyone else, but still wants to wear a fragrance that is light, inoffensive, and affordable. I find this to be THE lightest musky scent I've ever come across. Don't let the term musk scare you, it doesn't smell like ''old lady'' (though I hate using that term, as I think many scents dubbed ''old lady'' are absolutely fabulous! Tabu and Organza..!). Sweet Honesty is light, fresh, and vaugely sweet but not in a fruity way. A good standby to have around, since you can get it for under $5. I would suggest spraying this in the air and then walking into it for the best effect, letting the mist settle everywhere on your skin or clothes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Another Fav of mine light floral scent

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2009 1:08:00 PM More reviews by lvpoetess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I did not own Sweet Honesty as a teen, though I had many other Avon fragrances. I am a great lover of powdery scents (I love Chanel nos 22 and 5, Teint de neige etc) so I knew this would be right up my alley. This is a very soft fragrance - lightly powdery, with some rose notes. It is not anything exceptional, but it is a nice scent for wearing around the house. Layers nicely with lots of other scents as well. It's dirt cheap as well (I got a deal with the powder, lotion, deodorant and edt for ten dollars.)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2009 4:00:00 PM More reviews by PRiNCESSMAHiNA

When I was 8 or 9 my mother bought me the deodorant, talcum powder, and any other bath products that came with this scent, so I guess you could say this was my first perfume...I really liked it back then, but I can't imagine wearing it now- too sharp and powdery..but I agree with all the other reviewers that this is a good first perfume...
3 lippies for nostalgia(: