July 31, 2014 | 2046 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Sweet Honesty

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2009 9:21:00 AM More reviews by sugarxcookieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to love this scent!...but when I was a tad younger. This really isn`t much of a perfume; mostly a powdery scent. I might buy this product again for my little cousins who are just starting to get into makeup and getting dolled up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2009 5:41:00 PM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

i think a lot of reviews on this are harsh as this is meant for very young girls. i used to have this and though i would not wear it anymore (i outgrew it) i am still fond of it.
it is powdery and clean smelling. just a basic scent that is not offensive or too grown for young girls.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2009 12:46:00 AM More reviews by staci01

No no no no no!!!! This scent is horrible! I remember smelling this on more than one person when I was growing up. It's one of those "Oh it's THAT scent!" moments when I first sniffed this recently. Powdery and has that distinct Avon scent/note to it that I don't like. Also makes my throat ache. Won't be using this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2009 12:17:00 AM More reviews by eandrews6338

Probably the first perfume I've ever used my mom got me a sweet honesty kit that came with the lotion perfume etc apparently I liked it when I was younger but this perfume is absolutely repulsive! It smells like an old powdery musky perfume that my grandma would wear all I have to say is EW definitely not appealing

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2009 8:50:00 PM More reviews by rachellkimb

A friend of mine let me have it. I was happy b/c i wanted to try it..but ended up giving it to a friend mine..who likes it. It's too basic and boring for me. All I can remember is that it goes on funky!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 11:41:00 AM More reviews by PARA_NOIR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This would be a good scent for someone young who doesn't like to smell fruity and like everyone else, but still wants to wear a fragrance that is light, inoffensive, and affordable. I find this to be THE lightest musky scent I've ever come across. Don't let the term musk scare you, it doesn't smell like ''old lady'' (though I hate using that term, as I think many scents dubbed ''old lady'' are absolutely fabulous! Tabu and Organza..!). Sweet Honesty is light, fresh, and vaugely sweet but not in a fruity way. A good standby to have around, since you can get it for under $5. I would suggest spraying this in the air and then walking into it for the best effect, letting the mist settle everywhere on your skin or clothes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Another Fav of mine light floral scent

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2009 1:08:00 PM More reviews by lvpoetess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I did not own Sweet Honesty as a teen, though I had many other Avon fragrances. I am a great lover of powdery scents (I love Chanel nos 22 and 5, Teint de neige etc) so I knew this would be right up my alley. This is a very soft fragrance - lightly powdery, with some rose notes. It is not anything exceptional, but it is a nice scent for wearing around the house. Layers nicely with lots of other scents as well. It's dirt cheap as well (I got a deal with the powder, lotion, deodorant and edt for ten dollars.)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2009 4:00:00 PM More reviews by PRiNCESSMAHiNA

When I was 8 or 9 my mother bought me the deodorant, talcum powder, and any other bath products that came with this scent, so I guess you could say this was my first perfume...I really liked it back then, but I can't imagine wearing it now- too sharp and powdery..but I agree with all the other reviewers that this is a good first perfume...
3 lippies for nostalgia(:

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2009 12:36:00 PM More reviews by stephrsteph

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite Avon scents. Brings back so many childhood memories. Mom and Granny would order this for me and my sisters to use. I agree with another reviewer, it is a great first fragrance for a young girl.