October 2, 2014 | 1512 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fascinating

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by JulesGrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

White eyeliner is my best friend since I wear glasses. Applied on the lower waterline it just makes my eyes bigger, more open, whiter and overall just better looking. I have swatched numerous white eyeliners in the stores, most of them just gliding on dry and poorly pigmented. Nothing I want to work with on my waterline. But this, it swatches creamy and goes on creamy and very pigmented and stays pigmented. One would think something as soft would just go away, but applied in the morning it stays all day. Not as vibrantly white as when it first goes on, admittedly, but definitely there and still pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2010 7:37:00 AM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG I love this stuff! I have tried SO many different white liners over the years and this one beats them all hands down. It's easy to apply and the pigmentation is amazing, so bright. In fact the other day whilst out shopping a lady actually stopped to ask me what brand of white eyeliner I use because she noticed my eyes from far away! Random! So it must be pretty decent. LOVE IT!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by bebeblondie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this. I had a white eyeliner from Annabelle or something like that, I used it on my waterline to brighten my eyes, and thought it was pretty decent, but I lost it months ago. Bought Fascinating a few weeks ago, and when I applied it to my waterline, I was amazed at how opaque it went on in just one swipe! My reflex was to apply another layer, since I was so used to doing it with my previous white liner, but realized I don't actually need to with this. It looks a bit obvious at first, but within a few minutes it fades to the perfect level. It really, really brightens my eyes! Makes such a huge difference. I've been using this everyday since I bought it, for subtle looks and dramatic looks (I don't like tight lining with black/dark colors as it makes my eyes appear smaller, whereas this makes them look bigger!). This has great staying power - it's still there catching light and looking beautiful at the end of a 9hr work shift! HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 4:43:00 AM More reviews by Saragori

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I've never been a fan of white eyeliner, but i wanted something that would make my eyes brighter and bigger. I've heard mac eyeliner have very good staying power so i went for fascinating. I applied it for the first time today, and even though it stands out like crazy against my dark skin, i'm in love with it already! The staying power is amazing, other brand eyeliners just smudge everywhere. Like the majority, i've always been a black eyeliner person, but applying black on my waterline makes my eyes look smaller. After applying fascinating, I applied a thin line of black topliner and then lashings of mascara on top and botton so it gives me the 'doll' eyed look. It is quite a long eyeliner pencil, so hopefully it'll last me a long time, but when it runs out in the future, i will defo be buying it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 1:59:00 AM More reviews by EUSHANNASIA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The perfect white water-liner to effectively and entirely trump the rest. Highly pigmented, quite long-lasting, and, most importantly, does NOT hurt to apply directly to the waterline. This is the only white liner I'll ever purchase for use on my waterline for the rest of my earthly existence. One layer and you're a bright-eyed, bushy-tailed little minx... two layers and your waterline is opaque printer paper white and will certainly last until the next afternoon after a long night of indulgence, dancing and becoming so dehydrated you end up going to the ER, then feel like a giant moron for calling so much attention to yourself, then quietly exit and trudge home in total disbelief that you called 911 on yourself AGAIN, but then you catch your reflection in a cracked mirror on a dilapidated 1977 Vega and cannot help but smirk, as your Fascinating eye kohl is still perfectly in place along each lower waterline, totally unrattled by the previous chaotic and excessive nights' events. You think to yourself, Is it possible? Can there truly exist a cosmetic item so great that I look clear-eyed and rested the day after, well, a hard day's night?! And I answer benevolently from the heavens: Yes. Yes, there is.

23 out of 28 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by soniawonia

I had been on the search for the perfect white eyeliner for my waterline and this is it. Usually white liners make my eyes water, I don't know why, but this one doesn't. This sticks to my waterline and lasts all day. Very pigmented, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2010 12:36:00 AM More reviews by BrittanyD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

While this is an Eye Kohl, which don't last exceptionally long on the waterline, if you set it with a white e/s, it'll last a while. It brightens up my eyes nicely and applies smoothly. I don't have to run the pencil over and over again on my waterline to get an opaque line. What I like to do is apply it before mascara, apply my mascara, and then reapply Fascinating to get a nice, fully opaque layer of it on my waterline which will last longer. I use this almost daily, it's a must-have in my book. Will definitely repurchase when it's a little stubbie eye pencil. Hehe

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Wrenaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great eyeliner to use on the waterline. Really brightens the eye. Seems to stay put and doesn't sting. Just be careful not to put the lid on too tightly, though, or you might squish the tip.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Lux77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this like last second while I was purchasing some other items. I use it from time to time, its a great brightener, but be careful not to over apply ot it will look like you have eye goop lol

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 8:08:00 PM More reviews by nykat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The best of the best and I've tried them all. This is much better than my YSL and any other brand I've tried. I am not a MAC girl but this is a HG for me...cannot live without it!! It glides on my waterline and stays put. It doesn't irritate my eyes and lasts quite awhile. I love it!