November 22, 2014 | 1792 users online

Shampoo - Bumble & Bumble - Seaweed Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by bowbat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a good everyday shampoo -- thoroughly cleans your hair without stripping it or drying it out. Actually my only negative about this shampoo is that I'm not in love with the companion conditioner. And, you know, it's crazy expensive for a daily-use product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 4:56:00 AM More reviews by Aurorales

This is the best shampoo I have ever used.
(Note: I use this faithfully with the companion conditioner daily. Both are HG for me!)
Like I said, I use this daily. It cleans beautifully, never builds up, and never dries out my hair.
Please see my Seaweed conditioner review. I gave a little more detail in it.
I usually need to shampoo daily, because my scalp is slightly oily, so cleaning thoroughly is important, but so is not stripping my hair.
This cleans my hair without leaving a build up, but never strips it.
Worth a try. My HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 4:05:00 PM More reviews by heyhe3

I have a problem with my hair having residue left behind from my shampoo. It feels oily and dirty right after washing it! So I have been on the hunt for a good clarifying shampoo, and let me tell you I LOVE THIS! It works fabulous, I also use the conditioner. The price is kinda high, but with my hair I am willing to pay the price to feel clean and have shinny hair. I read the other reviews and I could see how if you do not have oily/ thick hair this product could dry your hair out. But for my thick/oily hair it works wonders!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Deandra

My hair is usually dry from either perming or highlighting. This is okay shampoo. I actually think the scent is pleasant and clean, but the performance is average, which wouldn't bother me so much except for the high price. Seaweed shampoo is probably better for someone who doesn't have a problem with dry hair. Bumble's Gentle Shampoo is much better.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Krissylyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Stinks like seaweed and dirt and the stink stays in your hair until you use another product, also makes fine thin hair extremely stringy.
Stinks stinks stinks stinks, trust me im not exagerating, this stuff STINKS!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by MargaretD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a rather mediocre shampoo. If you have oily hair, you might like it as I found it to be rather drying for my naturally curly hair. Also, I don't care for the scent of this product at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2010 7:58:00 PM More reviews by namaenai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I color my hair, have an oily scalp, and dry ends. Right now I am loving BB Seaweed shampoo! It makes my hair feel so clean and I love the smell, the feel of it as I'm lathering it in my hair... I think it definitely helps with my oily scalp. Although it's not volumizing I don't think I lose much volume. I use ghd thermal protector and fat hair lotion just in case and my hair looks voluminous and CLEAN after washing with this! I literally look forward to the days that I get to wash my hair! I wish I could use this everyday! I mean I could but that's unnecessary and I'd run out of it quicker. I wash every other day or every two days depending on how oily/dirty my hair feels. I use Oscar Blandi dry shampoo on the days I don't wash my hair. 4 lippies, took off 1 lippie because of the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2009 3:25:00 PM More reviews by cnabbey88

I bought this at the recommendation of my stylist because I was washing my hair everyday and this was a gentle clarifying shampoo. I like the light smell, can't really describe it. The only reason I wouldn't buy again is because I got a perm and ruined my hair and so now my hair requires other things that Seaweed can't give me. When my hair gets back to normal I'll probably return to this. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2009 6:14:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

TG this comes in trial/travel sizes at CVS! Love the natural, fresh scent of this shampoo and it really adds shine and bounce to my hair. This is an excellent product for normal/dryish hair and despite the full sized bottle price, it is well worth the money. LOVE Bumble and Bumble in general!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2009 3:09:00 PM More reviews by ilminyia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love the seaweed shampoo and the matching conditioner. I have HUGE problems with breakouts along my hairline, and have found this pair is something I can use and not have problems. It's a godsend for me just because of that! I also love the scent, kind of clean, natural, plant based - very nice. I keep buying this again and again, even though the price is pretty high; every time I try something else, my forehead breaks out again - so I keep coming back to this one.