La Prairie Cellular Refining Lotion

4.4

Water, Propylene Glycol, Oleth-20, Butylene Glycol, PEG-7 Glyceryl, Cocoate, Algae Extract, Glycoproteins, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Glycerin, Urea, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Magnesium Aspartate, Glycine, Benzophenone-4, Alanine, Creatine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance, Hexyl Cinnamal Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Geraniol, Coumarin, Limonene, Eugenol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Violet 2, Blue 1

on 12/28/2005 2:27:00 AM

Excellent product. I am praying they decide to drop the colourant.....

on 12/24/2005 9:14:00 PM

It IS an excellent product. The glass bottle doesn't bother me so much; I buy a nice midnight-blue plastic spray bottle and transfer portions of the toner in it. What bothers me is the colourant used in it, not one but two unnecessary, potentially harmful colourants. I contacted La Prairie with the suggestion that they simply use coloured bottles with clear liquid, but it seems like they don't care for feedback; they simply know best. Having said that, I will not purchase the full size of this product, or any other La Prairie product that contains colourants; I love their stuff but will stick with the uncoloured ones. Who on Earth cares to put dye on their skin?!!?

on 7/30/2005 6:28:00 PM

normally, I hate using toners but this one is excellet. If you are using the Foam Cleanser, this is a must have. Otherwise, your skin would feel very 'stretchy' and uncomfortable. It also smells divine!

on 7/26/2005 5:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Excellent toner, one of the best in my opinion. It leaves your skin supple and clean, even suited for sensitive or dry skin. I would highly recommend this. The only flaw is the heavy bottle (as expatgal already mentioned) - could be improved on.

on 4/3/2005 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ladies, don't believe the "no toner needed" hype out there. You DO need to clear away what your facial cleanser didn't get! This toner has been a staple in my routine for years and believe me, my skin misses it when I skip this step. Wonderful for dry, aging skin. It's worth the $$$$, but La Prairie ... PLEEEEZ ditch the clinical glass bottle. Who can travel with that and it certainly won't survive a drop on my bathroom tile floor!

on 3/19/2005 3:19:00 AM

Fantastic product. Definitely buy this again. :D

on 2/28/2005 8:41:00 PM

Prefer this to all other LP toners: very, very nice. :>)

on 10/27/2004 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Too expensive for a mediocre,(hs?) product
It was more on the good side than bad but for the price it keeps the lippies at 3...it toned and left the skin soft and extra clean...but really if your gonna spend $55 on this then go up $10 buck or so and get the age management one.
That's one of the best I've ever tried, and it has AHA's so it actually will do some exfoliation on the skin...a treatment with toning at the same time.
Plus it's prettier and smells better.

on 10/22/2004 7:04:00 PM

This is an excellent toner... perfect to prep skin before applying makeup. Light scent does not irritate my skin.

on 9/27/2004 1:45:00 PM

When I first used this toner, I thought it was the best toner I have ever put on my face. I immediately bought a bottle and never finished up the bottle because after a while I began to realize that it was just an ordinary toner and became bored with it. I think a bottle of $5 Dove toner works just as well. Right now, my favorite toner is Lancome Comfort Toner in the pink bottle. I have combo/dry skin.
$70 for 8.4 oz. Available @ Saks, Neiman's and other high-end dept stores. continued >>

Top Rated La Prairie Products