October 31, 2014 | 1617 users online

Toners - La Prairie - Cellular Refining Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2005 2:27:00 AM More reviews by tzenka

Excellent product. I am praying they decide to drop the colourant.....

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2005 9:14:00 PM More reviews by tzenka

It IS an excellent product. The glass bottle doesn't bother me so much; I buy a nice midnight-blue plastic spray bottle and transfer portions of the toner in it. What bothers me is the colourant used in it, not one but two unnecessary, potentially harmful colourants. I contacted La Prairie with the suggestion that they simply use coloured bottles with clear liquid, but it seems like they don't care for feedback; they simply know best. Having said that, I will not purchase the full size of this product, or any other La Prairie product that contains colourants; I love their stuff but will stick with the uncoloured ones. Who on Earth cares to put dye on their skin?!!?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2005 6:28:00 PM More reviews by nerikarra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

normally, I hate using toners but this one is excellet. If you are using the Foam Cleanser, this is a must have. Otherwise, your skin would feel very 'stretchy' and uncomfortable. It also smells divine!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2005 5:30:00 AM More reviews by Snowwhitie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent toner, one of the best in my opinion. It leaves your skin supple and clean, even suited for sensitive or dry skin. I would highly recommend this. The only flaw is the heavy bottle (as expatgal already mentioned) - could be improved on.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2005 11:57:00 AM More reviews by expatgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ladies, don't believe the "no toner needed" hype out there. You DO need to clear away what your facial cleanser didn't get! This toner has been a staple in my routine for years and believe me, my skin misses it when I skip this step. Wonderful for dry, aging skin. It's worth the $$$$, but La Prairie ... PLEEEEZ ditch the clinical glass bottle. Who can travel with that and it certainly won't survive a drop on my bathroom tile floor!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2005 3:19:00 AM More reviews by nortybunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic product. Definitely buy this again. :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2005 8:41:00 PM More reviews by ae0003

Prefer this to all other LP toners: very, very nice. :>)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2004 8:39:00 AM More reviews by Jataim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Too expensive for a mediocre,(hs?) product
It was more on the good side than bad but for the price it keeps the lippies at 3...it toned and left the skin soft and extra clean...but really if your gonna spend $55 on this then go up $10 buck or so and get the age management one.
That's one of the best I've ever tried, and it has AHA's so it actually will do some exfoliation on the skin...a treatment with toning at the same time.
Plus it's prettier and smells better.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2004 7:04:00 PM More reviews by caprichozza

This is an excellent toner... perfect to prep skin before applying makeup. Light scent does not irritate my skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2004 1:45:00 PM More reviews by thehepburn

When I first used this toner, I thought it was the best toner I have ever put on my face. I immediately bought a bottle and never finished up the bottle because after a while I began to realize that it was just an ordinary toner and became bored with it. I think a bottle of $5 Dove toner works just as well. Right now, my favorite toner is Lancome Comfort Toner in the pink bottle. I have combo/dry skin.
$70 for 8.4 oz. Available @ Saks, Neiman's and other high-end dept stores. continued >>