Rimmel Special Eyes Eyeliner pencil in "Black Magic"

3.7

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510)]

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This product was alright. I found that it smuged A LOT and if put on the waterline it wears off within about 5 minutes of putting it on. The only good thing I found was how pigmented it was.

this product is amazing and highly pigmented and your can pick it up at any local drugstore for about £3 alot of people may say this as dirt cheap and think it will be rubbish but honestly i think that it is amazing and you should all go out and buy it i have also tried a few more colours and they are all very good quality

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've been using this eyeliner for a while and I always go back to it. It's pretty cheap, theres usually a deal on rimmel at a drug store or store like target. It's a really nice dark black that glides on smooth for me. I only use pencil liner on my bottom lash line because I prefer other types of liner on the top. My only problem is that the color will run on the outer corners but thats only after a long day of wearing it. Setting it with a shadow usually combats that problem though. Love this product and will purchase again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the second eyeliner pencil I bought from Rimmel, and another product of my current obsession with the brand. I was expecting it to be as good as the soft kohl one, and it did. Actually, I like this one more because it stays exactly as I put it. It smudges a little in the outer corner of the eye but I don't know if it is because of the ridiculously hot weather of this tropical island, or my oily skin, or the quality of the product.

I haven't used it in my waterline or as a eyebrow liner (I prefer eyeshadow to fix my brows).

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Staying Power:
i have oily skin and this eyeliner smudges easily on me. i notice the most smudging at the outer corners under my eyes. it transfers really far away from where i originally put it!

Application:
It applies smoothly and clumping doesn't seem to be a problem. Small mistakes are easy to fix by rubbing. But large mistakes, such as removing all of it from the lower lash line requires soap and water to wash. a line is still obvious even after furious rubbing.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I was looking for a replacement for my beloved Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil, and ended up buying the Rimmel Special Eyes Precision Eyeliner Pencil in Black Magic. When I got home and tried it, I was almost afraid to admit that I prefer this over my UD pencil. It applies smooth, and doesnít smudge. I like the consistency of the pigment better because itís not slippery on my upper lids. It's not as dark as I would like, but for 1/4 the price of UD, I'm willing to make the sacrifice.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

After I realized I couldnt afford my usualy Sheseido kohl eyeliner, my cousin recommended rimmel eyeliner. I picked up special eyes because it was the cheapest one. And i love it! My skin is really oily and i usually end up with an oily eyelid and smeared eyeliner. But this liner definitely stays on despite my oily skin and i don't end the day with raccoon eyes! The only down side is that you have to reapply once maybe twice throughout the day.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this product on accident thinking it was the eye kohl which I love and have been using for years and boy was I mistaken. Although the liner glides on smooth like its cousin ( the eye kohl) it smears and travels/ transfers like crazy. By the end of the night the liner I had on my top lid was in a smudged mess underneath my bottom lashes giving me a raccoon/ black eye look.

Overall... I will be more careful to check the label next time

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Bought this for about 4 dollars at ULTA. Love the product, this is the second pencil I've bought in this color and I love it. I use it in my waterline ALOT. Have heard a couple negetive reveiws about it being rather soft but I havent experienced this. And yes, I have used this to draw my eyebrows on MANY times. Id recommend this is anyone!

I dont hate this product, but dont love it either!
I like it sometimes tho cuz it stays put for 3-4 hours which is better than other liners i've tried.
It's an okay product for a cheap price