August 27, 2014 | 1968 users online

Fragrance - Giorgio Armani - Acqua Di Gio (for men)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2009 11:09:00 AM More reviews by driggi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WOW THIS STUFF SMELLS TERRIBLE AND I DEFINITELY AGREE WITH ALL THE OTHER NEGATIVE REVIEWERS ON THIS ONE. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY THERE ARE SO MAY EXCELLENT REVIEWS ON THIS--- BOGGLES MY MIND. I CONSIDER MYSELF TO HAVE A VERY KEEN SENSE OF SMELL AND HAVE GOOD TASTE IN BOTH MEN'S AND WOMEN'S FRAGRANCES. I WOULD NOT CONSIDER THIS COLOGNE, MASCULINE, CLASSY OR SEDUCTIVE AT ALL! THE SMELL MAKES ME NAUSEOUS ACTUALLY. GUYS, IF U ARE READING THIS REVIEW, BELIEVE ME, THERE ARE SO MANY MEN'S COLOGNES OUT THERE THAT SMELL JUST WAY BETTER THAN THIS ONE. GIVE "FIERCE" (BY ABERCROMBIE) A TRY. NOW THIS COLOGNE IS SO SEXY AND IRRISISTIBLE.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 3:26:00 PM More reviews by kellywilson0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I dated a guy for quite some time, and this was his 'signature scent.' Maybe it's just the fond memories that I associate with this scent (although maybe not, since there are also some not so fond memories haha), but this is 100% my favorite cologne to smell on a man...it just smells 'clean,' while at the same time smelling incredibly sexy and sensual. Any time I catch a whiff of this, it just makes me happy :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2009 4:26:00 AM More reviews by tigerlily217

my boyfriend used to use this since i got it for him. it smells so darn good!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2009 3:43:00 AM More reviews by surburbanurgency

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite scent ever for a guy, it makes me swoon. I actually have a sample of it from Sephora that I sometimes spray on my bed and my boyfriend. It smells kind of weird at first, but then it smells amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by asaksa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

A melon or citrus and persimmon. A warm ocean summer scent. For a man who is elegant and understated. As Armani is. This scent is better for my son than my husband.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by laceylogan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love a man in Acqua Di Gio, I can smell it from a mile away...it is fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2009 3:23:00 PM More reviews by ias23

this is one of the best scent that armani have.. love the smell,not over powering...

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2009 10:14:00 AM More reviews by typicalprototype

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

yuk this stuff stinks and every time i see a gay dude at the mall or out he allways has this crap on it so nasty

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2009 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My man wears this and both he and I really love it. The smell is great and not too overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 3:43:00 AM More reviews by estle

My guy wears this as well. And it makes me want him. lol. I can't help it. This was the first cologne he wore for me when we dated bout 7 years ago. Still gives me those butterflies even til this day. and I do always notice majority of men wearing this.. it is a great cologne..