Clinique Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent

3.2

Water, peg-32, butylene glycol, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, peg-6, trisodium edta, phenoxyethanol

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'll start by saying I love how non-greasy this remover is-- it does a decent job taking off my makeup but isn't anything amazing. It takes quite a bit of product to actually get all of my makeup off but if I use too much it tends to burn my eyes a bit.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a very gentle eye make-up remover. I put just a little of this on a cotton ball and then I rub that gently over my eyes to remove my mascara and eyeliner. I does a great job. Then, after removing my make-up I do wash my face off. This remover has no fragrance, which is what I prefer because I do have sensitive eyes. My mom loves this make-up remover as well. When we get a new bottle, we will split it in half into two bottles. If your willing to invest a bit more money into a make-up remover, then I would highly suggest this one!

Got this as a GWP and have been using it to try and take off my eye makeup at night. I like that it doesn't have much of a fragrance and it doesn't irritate my eyes. However, it does a horrible job of taking off the make up. It gets about 60% of it off and then the rest is just smeared around. I used my Neutrogena eye make up remover to finish the job. I wouldn't purchase this.

I like this product.
It is gentle and doesn't irritate my eyes.
I do not like the packaging and find it difficult to dose the amount i need. In the end it is a nice makeup remover, you still have to rub your eyes a bit, but it doesn't make your eyes sting.

I think it's too expensive though, but if i don't find another one which is as gentle as this one, I will repurchase.

This product is AMAZING. This is my favorite makeup remover. It removes my eye makeup effortlessly. It also doesn't leave my eyes greasy at all. I sometimes use this right before i put on my eyeshadows, it gives a nice surface for your eyeshadows to stay on. I will buy this over and over again.

This product removes my eye makeup but does not do a good job removing waterproof eyeliner/mascara. The main reason that I would not purchase this item is because it stings my eyes when I use it. I received a fairly large sample of this product but I would not recommend this to anyone.

I prefer the Mary Kay product over this, it's less oily and more silky.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I would repurchase this eye makeup remover and I have. Initially, like most others, I got a pretty good sized bottle of this as a GWP and when I finished it, I repurchased (though I kept the GWP bottle to decant into). I like that this product is effective at removing my concealer (MAC Pro Longwear) but doesn't leave a greasy, oily film behind that then needs to be washed off. Actually, when I first started using this, I didn't read the instructions fully and didn't realize you needed to then rinse with cool water (and even so, I didn't have any problems). What I really wanted and still want is a product you can use just on your eyes, say at the end of the day, if you ONLY want to redo your eye area because of smudges, without having to end up wrecking the rest of your makeup by washing off either an oily residue or this "solvent" (thought I find a cotton pad soaked in cool water works as well as rinsing with cool water). But I really like this eye makeup remover because it works without a lot of fuss and it doesn't seem to bother my eyes or the skin of my eye area.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Like everyone else is seems I got this as a gwp. It does a reasonable job, however, it dried out my already dry eye area and gave me eczema :( I would definitely not buy this again.

I received this a while back in a sample and it works soo well. It's oil free, leaves no residue and gentle on the eyes. It looks like water! But it removes eye makeup and waterproof mascara nice and easiely!